PDA

View Full Version : Oh Snap!

EastsBeasts
02-12-2007, 09:14 AM
I was really looking forward to the Pistons/Spurs game, now that you lost to the Heat, it won't the same when we beat your team. I just think that all that talk about the "Leastern Conference" is coming back to bite you Spurs fans in the azz. Its gonna be a feast for the Beasts of the East.

Menu = Spurs :hungry:

Extra Stout
02-12-2007, 09:19 AM
I see there is a Detroit version of jeffdrums.

mavsfan1000
02-12-2007, 09:26 AM
Detroit's version of Dirk Nowitzki (troll screenname)

Pistons < Spurs
02-12-2007, 10:17 AM
I was really looking forward to the Pistons/Spurs game, now that you lost to the Heat, it won't the same when we beat your team. I just think that all that talk about the "Leastern Conference" is coming back to bite you Spurs fans in the azz. Its gonna be a feast for the Beasts of the East.

Menu = Spurs :hungry:

Let's not get too cocky.

And you really can't even to begin to make a fair argument that the East isn't the Least this year.

While I expect a victory, I would not at all be surprised to lose to the Spurs.

And if the league doesn't rescind Sheeds last tech, it's very possible that he could get another one tonight going against Brand, and therefore be suspended for the Spurs game .. :( Which would almost be a guaransheed victory for the Spurs.

I'm looking forward to the matchup. I just want to see a good game.

lebomb
02-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Detroit will win.

Texas_Ranger
02-12-2007, 10:21 AM
Detroit looks great with Webber. It will be a tough game for the Spurs, but they'll win it.

bdictjames
02-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Good game. I would love to see your face when we beat you in your homecourt. I would love to see what happens to this forum when we lose again.