PDA

View Full Version : guys on bench!!

redskinfan
02-12-2007, 11:44 AM
we have unknown entities on bench and are losing so why arent the coaches trying these guys? what is gonna happen? we lose? the coaches are stubborn for trying the same "OLD" lineup and still looking silly out there!!!

ChumpDumper
02-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Haven't you seen those guys play this season? They are more known to the people who watched.

redskinfan
02-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Eric W,J Butler and James White how much worse can we be? a loss is a loss, maybe younger hungrier bodies wake up the dead!

ChumpDumper
02-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Eric W,J Butler and James White how much worse can we be?Much worse, although I do agree about Williams. Butler and White wouldn't be much help from what I've seen.

redskinfan
02-12-2007, 05:45 PM
the end cause would be what? another loss we are losing anyways. POP needs to try something different. Agree??

sa_butta
02-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Has White even practiced with the team? You people think that these guys are going to save our season and send us to the Finals... Please the changes would need to include moving people out and bringing in new. If we cant pull the trigger by the trade deadline Im hoping for an overhaul in the offseason.

objective
02-12-2007, 05:50 PM
if those unknowns actually got beyond their initial struggles and started producing . . . then they'd actually take minutes from the old vets.

You can't disrespect the old vets like that.

If it's one thing we know, old vets deserve the chance for as many minutes and opportunities as possible. There should be no requirements for production.

If that happened, why, some of the old guys like Oberto and Finley would feel so disrespected they'd not exercise their contract options to stay and would instead leave town, either elsewhere in the NBA or back to Europe! Horry might retire out of resentment! A team without Oberto or Finley? No way!

This year's roster of over-30 vets have proven so good that we must do everything we can to ensure that they're all back for next season.

And as it stands now . . . they will be.

redskinfan
02-12-2007, 05:51 PM
if those unknowns actually got beyond their initial struggles and started producing . . . then they'd actually take minutes from the old vets.

You can't disrespect the old vets like that.

If it's one thing we know, old vets deserve the chance for as many minutes and opportunities as possible. There should be no requirements for production.

If that happened, why, some of the old guys like Oberto and Finley would feel so disrespected they'd not exercise their contract options to stay and would instead leave town, either elsewhere in the NBA or back to Europe! Horry might retire out of resentment! A team without Oberto or Finley? No way!

This year's roster of over-30 vets have proven so good that we must do everything we can to ensure that they're all back for next season.

And as it stands now . . . they will be.

My Bad! :smokin

redskinfan
02-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Has White even practiced with the team? You people think that these guys are going to save our season and send us to the Finals... Please the changes would need to include moving people out and bringing in new. If we cant pull the trigger by the trade deadline Im hoping for an overhaul in the offseason.

I guess we are going to finals now with what we got? sorry i didn't realize that please delete thread sorry.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Hey, if you want to go into full tank mode just say so.

Russ
02-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Before you start touting a trade as salvation . . .

What team would not have given a lot in trade for Michael Finley at the time the Spurs signed him for free? It is very hard to get anything useful in a trade - you have to find and develop talent (usually).