PDA

View Full Version : Sean Elliott contact info?

FinleyFan
02-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Forgive me for the randomness of this post:

I'm with the Restoring Hope Transplant House (www.restoringhope.org) in suburban Madison, Wisconsin. This non-profit house will soon offer transplant patients and their caregivers a comfortable and affordable place to stay before, during (for the families) and after surgery at nearby University of Wisconsin Hospital.

At any rate, I'm trying to get in touch with Sean Elliott in the hopes that he would give our house an endorsement or letter that briefly tells his story and encourages our community and state to support this house. I don't know how accurate this is, but we recently talked to a guy in Scottsdale, Arizona who has a similar facility. He mentioned that our house would only be the 5th of its kind in the United States.

We're nearing the remodeling phase of the project. Spreading the word and fundraising are our daily challenge so we can get the needed construction done and open our doors as soon as possible. Thus, a wide range of endorsements have proven to be key. Sean has an amazing story and his endorsement would certainly help open some new doors for us.

How would I best go about getting our information to Sean Elliott so that we might get a prompt response?

Thanks for any help!

Eric Hybert
RESTORING HOPE TRANSPLANT HOUSE
Project Coordinator
7457 Terrace Avenue
Middleton, Wisconsin 53562
[email protected]

Kori Ellis
02-13-2007, 01:50 PM
You can forward your information by mail through the Spurs:

San Antonio Spurs
One AT&T Center
San Antonio, TX

However, I will try to see if I can pass this information onto someone who can forward it directly to Sean.

JPB
02-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Good luck for your house.

FinleyFan
02-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Thanks for your help!

Good luck the rest of the way...get Fin a ring!