PDA

View Full Version : Ray Allen and Mehmet Effing Okur???

tlongII
02-13-2007, 06:57 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/allstar2007/news/story?id=2764703

You gotta be fucking kidding me! I am so pissed at Stern right now it's ridiculous! How he pick either one of those guys over Zach is incomprehensible!

Leetonidas
02-13-2007, 07:00 PM
Allen should not have gone. Okur I agree with, but Randolph should've gone instead.

Fillmoe
02-13-2007, 07:07 PM
hes a jailblazer..... we cant have jailblazers in the all star game... i dont know about allen buy okur definitely deserved it

Amare_32
02-13-2007, 10:42 PM
How about Chris Paul or Deron Williams?

ponky
02-13-2007, 10:58 PM
i thought either deron or okur deserved to go along with either brand or randolph...it's a shame they picked allen over brand/randolph

freedom&justice
02-13-2007, 10:59 PM
Memo deserved to go, but with the way the Sonics are sucking Ray probably shouldn't have been picked. I would've liked to see Chris Paul go instead.

Amare_32
02-13-2007, 11:02 PM
i thought either deron or okur deserved to go along with either brand or randolph...it's a shame they picked allen over brand/randolph

The problem is that Allen,Brand and Randolph are on losing teams. So its like picking the lesser of 3 evils. But of those 3 if I had to pick one is Zach. The Sonics have been awful since thier 2005 division title. Where is the team that took San Antonio to 6 games? The Clippers have reverted back to the Clippers of old. Portland is still a losing team but are "improved" from this time last year.

sribb43
02-13-2007, 11:09 PM
Its all about being on a winning team and Z-bo is on the blazers

ponky
02-13-2007, 11:21 PM
The problem is that Allen,Brand and Randolph are on losing teams. So its like picking the lesser of 3 evils. But of those 3 if I had to pick one is Zach. The Sonics have been awful since thier 2005 division title. Where is the team that took San Antonio to 6 games? The Clippers have reverted back to the Clippers of old. Portland is still a losing team but are "improved" from this time last year.

yeah i like randolph and i don't care that he's on a losing team...vince carter and kidd are two all-stars on the same team that can't get above 0.500...the sonics are dead last in their division which is the easiest division in the conference and they have two recent all-stars in rashard and allen, i think a guy like randolph playing with a bunch of young talent deserves it more

Amare_32
02-13-2007, 11:28 PM
yeah i like randolph and i don't care that he's on a losing team...vince carter and kidd are two all-stars on the same team that can't get above 0.500...the sonics are dead last in their division which is the easiest division in the conference and they have two recent all-stars in rashard and allen, i think a guy like randolph playing with a bunch of young talent deserves it more

I tell you what give Portland 2 more years of the current roster playing together and they have a great chance of making some noise in the West. Zach has some young talented players around him in Martell Webster,Brandon Roy,Jarret Jack and Aldridge.

ponky
02-13-2007, 11:32 PM
I tell you what give Portland 2 more years of the current roster playing together and they have a great chance of making some noise in the West. Zach has some young talented players around him in Martell Webster,Brandon Roy,Jarret Jack and Aldridge.

I hope so, Portland was one of my favorite teams when I was younger and Drexler played for them, Dunleavy coached.

JMarkJohns
02-14-2007, 06:39 AM
Portland has won as many games already as they did all of last season. Most teams don't have 50-game turnarounds. When you were as bad as the Blazers, you have to take baby steps. They'll win upwards of 10-to-15 more games this season than they did last season.

MrChug
02-14-2007, 11:06 AM
Not even Randolph deserves it more than Marcus Camby. He's been the one constant that has kept the Nuggets afloat.