PDA

View Full Version : Are You Ready????

G-Money
02-13-2007, 09:07 PM
SA, you got a great team and I respect your team and when ever your team plays on ESPN or TNT Im rooting for your team. But not tomorrow. Tomorrow you face us, you face the Mighty Pistons in combat. Your team hasn't beaten us since the finals in 05 and I know the Pistons will do everything they can to continue that streak. Is SA up for the challenge? Will they be ready after playing the night before? We will have to wait and see.

The Pistons are waiting, Im waiting, Im sure my fellow Piston fans are waiting for your team to roll into mo town. It will either be a fucking war where both teams are throwing knock out punches but yet the other team gets back up and continues fighting or it will be a blow out.

But when all the punchs have been thrown. When are the blood shed stops flying into the stands. When the smoke clears...there can be only one..ONLY ONE TEAM THAT IS THE VICTOR AND THE OTHER FALLS IN DEFEAT!

Tomorrows game decides it...the question is...are you ready?

ps. DDDEEETTTRRROOOIIITTT BBBAAASSSKKKEEETT BBBAAALLLL!!!!!!!!

td4mvp21
02-13-2007, 09:10 PM
Detroit by 20 (in the scoring AND rebounding department).

T Park
02-13-2007, 09:11 PM
eh, could care less honestly.

Nice troll job though.

G-Money
02-13-2007, 09:12 PM
come on...this is no fun...just trying to hype of the game!!!

djohn14
02-13-2007, 09:14 PM
I was watching the Cavs pistons and I laughed when the announcer went...

"DEEEEEEEEETROIIIIIITTT TURNNNNNNNNOOOVERRRRR"

T Park
02-13-2007, 09:15 PM
come on...this is no fun...just trying to hype of the game!!!

eh.

Go ahead. Its really just another game..

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-13-2007, 09:16 PM
I'm ready for The Melvin Ely Experience.

G-Money
02-13-2007, 09:17 PM
eh.

Go ahead. Its really just another game..

Ok just ruin my hype up thread even more. :depressed

T Park
02-13-2007, 09:17 PM
:lol

Im actually wondering if Melvin Ely will be there.

If he is, Im interested to see if he plays.....

Leetonidas
02-13-2007, 09:37 PM
The Spurs are gonna shit all over those bitch Pistons. Sheed better not be a dirty fucker and slip under Duncan like he did last time, the piece of shit.

...and uh, Chauncey Billups is gay!

There's some smack for ya. :)

G-Money
02-13-2007, 09:51 PM
The Spurs are gonna shit all over those bitch Pistons. Sheed better not be a dirty fucker and slip under Duncan like he did last time, the piece of shit.

...and uh, Chauncey Billups is gay!

There's some smack for ya. :)

thats all I ever asked for:cry

Trainwreck2100
02-13-2007, 09:57 PM
I predict 2 of duncan's shots blocked. and they give up another lead.

Budkin
02-13-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm interested in seeing how the Spurs play against a Piston team with no Ben Wallace. He always gave us loads of trouble, stripping the ball away from Duncan at will. And I'd love to see and Elson vs. Nazr matchup. :lmao

Trainwreck2100
02-13-2007, 10:27 PM
I'm interested in seeing how the Spurs play against a Piston team with no Ben Wallace. He always gave us loads of trouble, stripping the ball away from Duncan at will. And I'd love to see and Elson vs. Nazr matchup. :lmao

Nazr don't play much, usually in a blowout, are you sure you want to see that

Marklar MM
Nazr won't play. Anyways, I smell JMax getting a double double...with 2 posters that include Tim Duncan looking scared.

G-Money

Nazr is going to rip your team apart. This is why he's been on the bench for so long with little playing time. We have been saving him to face you guys!!!

Horry For 3!
02-13-2007, 10:30 PM
:lol

Im actually wondering if Melvin Ely will be there.

If he is, Im interested to see if he plays.....
There is no way he will be playing. I just watched the RC interview and he said they'll give Ely a few weeks to get used to the system and so on.

Trainwreck2100
02-13-2007, 10:31 PM
Nazr is going to rip your team apart. This is why he's been on the bench for so long with little playing time. We have been saving him to face you guys!!!

it will be really great if Nazr played

Mr. Black
02-13-2007, 10:58 PM
I'm honestly just hoping for a good game, the last thing I want to see is the spurs get whooped up on in the fourth.

TDMVPDPOY
02-13-2007, 11:04 PM
im waitin for the spurs to get beaten so they can pull another trade out of their asses :D:D:D

Vinnie_Johnson
02-13-2007, 11:11 PM

Go ask Duncan it is not Ben who gives him trouble it Sheed.

jn77
02-13-2007, 11:23 PM
DeeeTroit...Sucks it all......!!!

If you guys have been saving Nazr for us then we have been saving Beno for you! Get ready for beno to dominate tomorrow! :smokin

All the smack I can muster, I actually have a ton of respect for the Pistons. Going to be a good game .... :flag:

Kori Ellis
02-13-2007, 11:53 PM
Go ask Duncan it is not Ben who gives him trouble it Sheed.

Rasheed has always played Duncan better than almost anyone in the league. Hopefully he gets ejected early :tu

ChumpDumper
02-13-2007, 11:54 PM
Tomorrows game decides it...the question is...are you ready?Not really.

Obstructed_View
02-14-2007, 09:45 AM
Hard to get up about a game when your team has no heart. Didn't the Pistons start off the season that way?

Vinnie_Johnson
02-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Hard to get up about a game when your team has no heart. Didn't the Pistons start off the season that way?

Yes then we got one in our boy coming back home Webb.

bdictjames
02-14-2007, 10:46 AM
Parker could break Webber's ankles with a tough spin move or crossover. I mean literally and figuratively.

The_Worlds_finest
02-14-2007, 11:01 AM
hell yeah im hyped for this game. This is a highly probable finals preview. The pistons took a huge step with the signing of Cwebb. And the spurs are looking to get over thier season gitters and doubters...spurs by 8

JamStone
02-14-2007, 02:12 PM
I was watching the Cavs pistons and I laughed when the announcer went...

"DEEEEEEEEETROIIIIIITTT TURNNNNNNNNOOOVERRRRR"

That was hilarious.

Best part was that the Cavaliers were down 10 points at the time and it WAS NOT a turnover. It was a missed field goal that hit the shotclock. Not a turnover.

But, it was very funny.

JamStone
02-14-2007, 02:16 PM
Parker could break Webber's ankles with a tough spin move or crossover. I mean literally and figuratively.

Tony Parker spins like a ballerina.

Testing
02-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Rasheed has always played Duncan better than almost anyone in the league. Hopefully he gets ejected early :tu

:lmao