PDA

View Full Version : Rebounds

thekingrobert
02-13-2007, 09:54 PM
I noticed every Spur that played got a rebound except Butler and Beno, Beno I can understand but what's wrong with Butler?

ChumpDumper
02-13-2007, 09:55 PM
He was too busy being awesome.

T Park
02-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Was too busy admiring his new slender body in the mirror

thekingrobert
02-13-2007, 09:58 PM
Was too busy admiring his new slender body in the mirror
LMAO

koopa
02-13-2007, 10:01 PM
ok, did y'all actually watch butler??? or y'all just looking at the box score??? since the game was over, i decided just to watch him the whole time he was there, he only had like 3 real shots at getting a rebound, one on the offensive end but two nets were around him and they took, can't blame him to much, the other one i saw it got batted around on the defensive end and the nets hit it out of bounce, and other one fab got it before he did.......... it's not his fault he's not stretch armstrong or doens't have 10 feet long arms.........

ChumpDumper
02-13-2007, 10:03 PM
No one says "y'all."

koopa
02-13-2007, 10:04 PM
No one says "y'all."

that's nice..........

Trainwreck2100
02-13-2007, 10:04 PM
No one says "y'all."

at least he took the time to spell it right.

ChumpDumper
02-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Butler should be able to get at least one rebound in ten minutes by virtue of his own gravitational filed.

thekingrobert
02-13-2007, 10:07 PM
ok, did y'all actually watch butler??? or y'all just looking at the box score??? since the game was over, i decided just to watch him the whole time he was there, he only had like 3 real shots at getting a rebound, one on the offensive end but two nets were around him and they took, can't blame him to much, the other one i saw it got batted around on the defensive end and the nets hit it out of bounce, and other one fab got it before he did.......... it's not his fault he's not stretch armstrong or doens't have 10 feet long arms.........
No I'm in Miami so I didn't watch thats why I was asking what's wrong cause the boxscore says 11 mins played and no rebbies

ALVAREZ6
02-13-2007, 10:10 PM
No I'm in Miami so I didn't watch thats why I was asking what's wrong cause the boxscore says 11 mins played and no rebbies
Did you just refer to rebounds as "rebbies" ???

timvp
02-13-2007, 10:11 PM

Butler looked more concerned in making the right rotations than getting in good position for rebounds. It's also different for him minus 30 pounds in that he can't just out fat people for rebounds and post position.

He's going to be a long term project who hopefully can get some action in summer league this coming year. With his body style changing and his youth, you can pretty much give up on Pop giving him minutes the rest of the year.

thekingrobert
02-13-2007, 10:17 PM
Did you just refer to rebounds as "rebbies" ???
haha yup rebbies or does boards sound better

koopa
02-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Butler looked more concerned in making the right rotations than getting in good position for rebounds. It's also different for him minus 30 pounds in that he can't just out fat people for rebounds and post position.

He's going to be a long term project who hopefully can get some action in summer league this coming year. With his body style changing and his youth, you can pretty much give up on Pop giving him minutes the rest of the year.

so he did lose weight, i looked at him, and i was wtf are the ppl on this board talking about, he didn't look fat at all, ppl here make it seem like he's shaq times 2 in the weight department

i'm not really worried about him getting playing time, i rather wait for him to get some next year when he has a whole year under his belt of being with this team........he needs to keep letting his beard grow till we win the championship..........

Kori Ellis
02-13-2007, 10:26 PM
so he did lose weight, i looked at him, and i was wtf are the ppl on this board talking about, he didn't look fat at all, ppl here make it seem like he's shaq times 2 in the weight department

He has a body style that he's never going to look thin like Elson (I don't know if that's what some people expect or what). But yeah, he lost a deal of weight since he arrived here. I like him too and want to see what he can do next year.

T Park
02-13-2007, 10:35 PM
I havent given up on the kid, god knows hes got shit loads of talent as evidenced by his time in New York.

Its just, next year is his year. Not this year.