PDA

View Full Version : Neuroscience for Kids - Alcohol

E20
11-13-2004, 10:08 PM
http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/alco.html

Drachen
11-15-2004, 11:52 PM
I am highly addicted to oxygen.. It is so bad that if I even try to get off the stuff, even for 5 minutes, I go through heavy withdrawls (dizzy, turning blue, blackouts death). I gotta tell you though, I have been upset with the quality, it seems like everyone and their mother has got to throw something in the batch. I long for the days when I could get, ya' know, "the pure shit."

Sorry, I read something on the aforementioned site that kind of triggered this... I know it seems way outta left field, but its not.

Maybe Im crazy.

SpursWoman
11-15-2004, 11:58 PM
I am highly addicted to oxygen.. It is so bad that if I even try to get off the stuff, even for 5 minutes, I go through heavy withdrawls (dizzy, turning blue, blackouts death). I gotta tell you though, I have been upset with the quality, it seems like everyone and their mother has got to throw something in the batch. I long for the days when I could get, ya' know, "the pure shit."

Man, I've got that same problem. Do you know where I can get the good shit? :fro

Drachen
11-16-2004, 12:12 AM
Yeah, you can go to an Oxygen bar and get tha good shit, You'll be metabolizin' up and down the place. I mean you'll be able to feel it all the way down to your cells. But like all good shit it dont come w/o a price, and since the regular shit is constantly goin downhill, that price is going up. Premium.