PDA

View Full Version : Do any of the Suns profits...

texas84
02-14-2007, 10:29 PM
go to genetics research??

They need Nash so bad. They look completely different when Nash isn't there. In a couple of years when he's bound to start really slowing down, what are they gonna do with Amare, Barbosa, and Marion still in their primes?

ponky
02-14-2007, 10:37 PM
lol, they can try and get steven blake, he had 18 assists tonight...i'm LOVING this game tonight!

texas84
02-15-2007, 12:08 AM
Ha... Blake might be the closest thing (based upon like, 2 games).

I've been reading that the Suns have been playin bad since Nash has been out (as evidenced by losing 3 out of 4), but watchin them tonight, their offense (both fast break and half court) are terrible without him. I'm really beginning to think he is the MVP because without him, Amare and Marion are not All-Stars. No half court flow and their fast break was bad too. Nash just controls and imposes their pace.

They NEED him.

JMarkJohns
02-15-2007, 12:13 AM
They NEED him.

MV3? :) :spin :lol

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-15-2007, 12:15 AM
we like to call him Steve 'nash lite' Blake :lol

he is averaging 11apg over the last 6 games but his teammates and coach are letting him down :fro

confined
02-15-2007, 12:26 AM
who do you think woudl win in a fight...nash or blake?...im going with nash...but its a lil risky

lefty
02-15-2007, 12:41 AM
go to genetics research??

Suns and genetic research in the same sentence? Could not resist

http://media.funlol.com/content/nash-family.jpg

schadenfreude52
02-15-2007, 12:42 AM
Suns and genetic research in the same sentence? Could not resist

http://media.funlol.com/content/nash-family.jpg

Oh....my......

RonMexico
02-15-2007, 01:16 AM
Well, they need to change the offense when Nash is out or they have no chance. Perhaps try and develop some kind of inside game with Amare or any of those decent players they have on the bench. D'Antoni is a little too stubborn for his own good sometimes. This is like when they tried to run this offense with Stephon Marbury...

Ronaldo McDonald
02-15-2007, 01:43 AM
No shit; And this is why I think D'Antoni is the most overated coach in basketball. He has NO GAME PLAN! HE DOESN"T PLAN! Attribute their success to Nashes ability to just run the ball and make decisions on the fly. He is the nucleus on that team. Without him they are lost. They don't have little mini-brains like the Spurs do in Parker and Ginobili etc.