PDA

View Full Version : LakerGod... what happened?

TheWriter
11-14-2004, 01:32 AM
I thought the Lakers were going to lead the league in scoring and the Spurs would again be boring and score in the upper 80's...?

Spurs avg: 98 points per game.

Lakers avg: 95 points per game.

Man In Black
11-14-2004, 02:22 AM
The truth is...he is LAKERFRAUD :)

Anytime you want the truth to be told, it can be done. 42-47 wins is what I said in that post?
If they keep on playing like this...42-47 is a REACH.

smeagol
11-14-2004, 05:13 PM
He is probably blowing LL.

TwoHandJam
11-14-2004, 05:49 PM
I guess he had been depriving his village of an idiot for too long.

Tres_Till_it_MHz
11-14-2004, 06:35 PM
I think all the Lake fans have hung up the purple digs for the season and are now sporting Clip gear claiming the Clippers were their team all along. Man, I love to hate on the Lakers. I am gonna enjoy watching the Los Angleles Kobe circle the drain this season. Hopefully they can convince Karl Malone to go along for the ride as well.

Solid D
11-14-2004, 06:49 PM
http://www.americanstandard-us.com/images/HP_leftImage_over.jpg

Medvedenko
11-14-2004, 07:24 PM
How clever.....

missmyzte
11-14-2004, 08:12 PM
No one expected the Lakers to jump out of the gate strong. Spurs fan of anyone should know that you start out a season slow when you have a lot of turnover and people still learning to play together.

I will say this however, they are a lot more fun to watch than last year.

Man In Black
11-14-2004, 10:00 PM
I will say this however, they are a lot more fun to watch than last year.

So are the Hawks but they ain't winning the title either.

missmyzte
11-15-2004, 01:49 AM

We didn't win last year, or the year before. But with the changes made, we can compete for a title in the near future, even if not this year. If those changes hadn't been made, we would've been done with for years.

I'd MUCH rather have this year's team than the drama of ridiculousness of last year's team.

TheWriter
11-15-2004, 01:57 AM
Atkins, Grant, Divac... yeah, years to come!

missmyzte
11-15-2004, 02:09 AM
Brian Cook, KOBE BRYANT, Caron Butler, Chris Mihm, Luke Walton and Rudy T leading the pack. Yes, years to come.

Kaster
11-15-2004, 02:49 AM

Yeah, the Hawks are fun to watch. :rolleyes

No wonder you're considered a troll at every Laker board you go to.

Kaster
11-15-2004, 02:51 AM
Atkins, Grant, Divac... yeah, years to come!

Horry, Barry, Massenburg....yeah, years to come! :lol

TheWriter
11-15-2004, 03:16 AM
Brian Cook, KOBE BRYANT, Caron Butler, Chris Mihm, Luke Walton and Rudy T leading the pack. Yes, years to come.

That's supposed to be impressive?

I mean seriously.

Who are you trying to compete with in the future? Charlotte... New York... Chicago... Golden State... hell, the other LA team?

Really, I'm serious.

TheWriter
11-15-2004, 03:18 AM
Horry, Barry, Massenburg....yeah, years to come! :lol

No, more like Tim, Manu, Parker, Brent, Brown, Scola, Beno, Javatokas...

I listed two of your current starters and a possble third. All our starters are locked for the next 5-7 years. We have a bench and foreign players that are locked or could be locked for four more years.

LAKERS fans are so lame.

missmyzte
11-15-2004, 08:32 AM
That's supposed to be impressive?

I mean seriously.

Who are you trying to compete with in the future? Charlotte... New York... Chicago... Golden State... hell, the other LA team?

Really, I'm serious.

Have you watched the Lakers play? It's exciting, it's running and fast breaks and teamwork (if only they'd add some D to the mix). Detroit and Argentina showed that it's not always about the names on the back of the jerseys, it's how they work together.

This is a young squad (Divac excluded) and yes, I do honestly think they can compete for a title in the years to come.

missmyzte
11-15-2004, 08:33 AM
LAKERS fans are so lame.

:nope Here we are having a good discussion and you have to go and insult people. Tsk, tsk

Ginofan
11-15-2004, 12:53 PM
Come on...not all Lakerfans are lame. Misti is a very good exception. Why bash ALL of the lakerfans? Not all of them are saying they are better than us right now, they wouldn't dare. If they find their new team exciting that's their perrogative. Most people don't find our Spurs exciting, but we sure as hell do...what's the difference?

Solid D
11-15-2004, 12:57 PM
Most people don't find our Spurs exciting

It may not be an exciting clinic to casual fans but clinics do provide edification and a better understanding of one's place in the order of things. :hat

samikeyp
11-15-2004, 01:03 PM
Some Laker fans are very lame...LakersScrod is one of them. Most of the other ones here (sportcamper, Kaster, Misti, Tawnia, adidas) are cool.

ladiesman
11-15-2004, 01:52 PM
Have you watched the Lakers play? It's exciting, it's running and fast breaks and teamwork (if only they'd add some D to the mix). Detroit and Argentina showed that it's not always about the names on the back of the jerseys, it's how they work together.

This is a young squad (Divac excluded) and yes, I do honestly think they can compete for a title in the years to come.

The mavs have been exciting for years......... :hat

Medvedenko
11-15-2004, 02:15 PM
I've liked every variation of the Lakers from way back. Only 1 team can win each year and it would be selfish for us to believe we can win every year. Just because we have won more championships than anyone in the last 25 years doesn't mean anything...So we are going to have some challenging seasons...big deal, life is short.

coz
11-15-2004, 02:27 PM
"Have you watched the Lakers play? It's exciting, it's running and fast breaks and teamwork (if only they'd add some D to the mix). Detroit and Argentina showed that it's not always about the names on the back of the jerseys, it's how they work together."

I have watched the Lakers play, and teamwork wasn't the word that came to mind. I really think you are fooling yourself about this team.

samikeyp
11-15-2004, 02:39 PM
I apologize....I should have included Med in my "cool Laker fan list" :)

Medvedenko
11-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Thanks...I love the NBA, love my Lakers more...but people have got to chill.

Man In Black
11-15-2004, 03:14 PM
Yeah, the Hawks are fun to watch. :rolleyes

No wonder you're considered a troll at every Laker board you go to.

No I'm considered a troll because I don't back Forum Blue & Gold. Intellectually speaking, some people just refuse to be objective when it comes to their teams. I can say without any reservations that Tony Parker isn't a top 3 PG in the L. He has much promise though and one only has to look at what he has done in the past, despite the inconsistencies. Some LAL fans think there team does no wrong or that there is this GRAND CONSPIRACY against their team. Blatant out & out fix. I say something about that and it's a JIHAD against MIB. Whatever. I chuckle when they can't handle when I ask them what has Chris Mihm ever accomplished in the L? They say he is an amazing talent and now that he is a la"K"er that he will be enough to defend the 4 and 5's the West has to offer.

We know the answer to that now don't we. He is what one would term serviceable.

42-47 games won max.

Useruser666
11-15-2004, 03:19 PM
http://www.americanstandard-us.com/images/HP_leftImage_over.jpg

Hey don't knock those toilets! I got one recently and you can wipe your rear with paper towels if you wanted to, no sweat.