PDA

View Full Version : My extra season tickets for sale!

veronicamae
02-15-2007, 12:09 PM
This is an update on my previous thread from here (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1392865#post1392865).

My roommate and I have a pair of season tickets. However, she now attends school late into the evenings, and has no choice but to miss the weekday Spurs games - but now I actually have a chance to attend the rest of the home games this season since my schedule is always open! Therefore, I need to sell her seat to the following games:

Feb 20 vs. Denver
Feb 26 vs Toronto
Mar 21 vs Indiana
Apr 3 vs Seattle
Apr 9 vs Portland
Apr 18 vs Denver - sold to BeerIsGood!

She's asking just $20 per game - face value is $53. This is just ONE seat - you'd be going to the games with me, unless you wanted to buy my ticket, too.

Seats are located in Section 223, Row 8. I also have a parking pass that we can use if we carpool to the game.

First come, first serve! Please comment here with questions, and PM me if interested. Payment can be made by cash in person at the game, or by PayPal.

Thank you! :)

tlongII
02-15-2007, 12:44 PM
Are you hot? Please post a picture. Thank you.

veronicamae
02-15-2007, 12:50 PM
Are you hot? Please post a picture. Thank you.

hotter than any man can handle. :rolleyes

ArgSpursFan
02-15-2007, 03:49 PM
hotter than any man can handle. :rolleyes

gotta see to belive

veronicamae
02-15-2007, 04:03 PM
gotta see to belive

not interested in having a man attempt to do so.

why do men always want to know if i'm hot when i'm just trying to sell a ticket? for pete's sake!

ArgSpursFan
02-15-2007, 04:11 PM

why do men always want to know if i'm hot when i'm just trying to sell a ticket? for pete's sake!

I know,it sucks :smokin

to21
02-15-2007, 04:52 PM

:lol

It shouldn't matter, but usually it's because the wife/gfriend will no way in hell let her man go to the game with a knockout.

ShoogarBear
02-15-2007, 04:55 PM

why do men always want to know if i'm hot when i'm just trying to sell a ticket? for pete's sake!I assume that is a rhetorical question.

RC's Boss
02-15-2007, 06:56 PM

Pete Sake? is that your boyfriend? he's not coming too is he? :smokin

veronicamae
02-16-2007, 10:11 PM
:lol

It shouldn't matter, but usually it's because the wife/gfriend will no way in hell let her man go to the game with a knockout.

LOL! that's a believable answer I suppose. Tell your women not to worry, I'm not interested any of you boys.

anyway, bump!!