PDA

View Full Version : Durant to stay?

dallaskd
02-15-2007, 06:06 PM
I read an article in the Dallas Morning News and I just came across this.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2766880

SrA Husker
02-15-2007, 06:28 PM
:depressed

Ballcox
02-15-2007, 06:55 PM
^Well, it would be truly amazing if he did, I can tell you that much. Personally, I don't see how he doesn't jump to the NBA considering he's a guranteed top 1-2 pick.

BUT, if he did come back with the rest of this year's roster in place along with the top notch recruiting class coming in nexst season..........?

We would be REALLY hard to beat next season. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed. Jgw, you better keep your fingers un-crossed! :lol

RonMexico
02-15-2007, 07:23 PM
Just think of how many close games you could have lost this year if PJ Tucker stayed...

Cant_Be_Faded
02-15-2007, 08:33 PM
You think thets bad
just think of how hardcore your tonsils have been impaled by a rookie texas team :lol

I'd put more money on thispego winning a dunk contest than durant staying another year.

mookie2001
02-15-2007, 08:41 PM
4 years brah, Durant 2010

K-State Spur
02-15-2007, 09:09 PM
I would seriously doubt it, weren't TJ Ford and VY talking about coming back to school as well?

That said, this is definitely one of the hoped for by-products of the NBA age limit. Kids get into school and realize that college life ain't such a bad thing and hang around for a while.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-15-2007, 09:11 PM
TJ Ford would have stayed I think, but he fucked up his neck in a pickup game at Gregory....then people said "what if this drops his stock" "what if its a permanent problem" and his friends and family most likely warped his mind to believe in this, so he jumped ship.

But I am pretty sure VY would have left no matter what.

johngateswhiteley
02-15-2007, 09:12 PM
^Well, it would be truly amazing if he did, I can tell you that much. Personally, I don't see how he doesn't jump to the NBA considering he's a guranteed top 1-2 pick.

BUT, if he did come back with the rest of this year's roster in place along with the top notch recruiting class coming in nexst season..........?

We would be REALLY hard to beat next season. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed. Jgw, you better keep your fingers un-crossed! :lol

...he better not stay.

K-State Spur
02-15-2007, 09:15 PM
TJ Ford would have stayed I think, but he fucked up his neck in a pickup game at Gregory....then people said "what if this drops his stock" "what if its a permanent problem" and his friends and family most likely warped his mind to believe in this, so he jumped ship.

But I am pretty sure VY would have left no matter what.

I'm probably one of the few fans of another big 12 team who hopes he does come back. He is fun to watch and I think it would be a blast to see him and Michael Beasley do battle next year.

samikeyp
02-15-2007, 09:33 PM
It would be nice...but I still expect him to be gone.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-16-2007, 12:01 AM
Durant's about as likely to come back as boutons is to get laid this year.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-16-2007, 10:44 AM
Aggie no likie durant, porque durant got ref treatment in agg

CarmeloNumeroUno
02-16-2007, 10:25 PM
Think about the question a quik minute!
Possible #1 overall pick(gauranteed $3M+)
Leader for FOY and POY(If won he'll bounce)
Comes Out?Oden stays.
Immediate starter
Shoe deals

Catalyst for him to stay---National Championship

Says Kevin "Bye bye longies" :ihit

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-17-2007, 01:11 AM
Aggie no likie durant, porque durant got ref treatment in agg

The guy's a good player. Like I said (for those of you who couldn't read between the lines on that one), he won't pass up the millions to come back... unless McCombs and Hicks come up with a couple million of their own :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
02-17-2007, 01:14 AM
lol kevin leaving UT is as sure a thing as the announcers mentioning katrina displacing dj augustin's family during the next UT game

Pugglekicker_21
02-17-2007, 09:17 PM
If I were Durant I would quit school, enter the draft, get selected(and not sign).....then ignore the NBA until a year later and then sign a free agenct contract with the spurs.

how about gerg oden? instead of the spurs tanking the rest of the season to selct oden, they use your way to get him instead.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-17-2007, 09:18 PM
durant sucks balls
is anyone watching this texas baylor game?

He has gained like 500 units of ruth since the new year

Pugglekicker_21
02-17-2007, 09:30 PM

imagine a roster of D.J. Augustin, Daniel Gibson Kevin Durant, LaMarcus ALdrige, P.J. Tucker, Damion James and A.J. Abrams?

Cant_Be_Faded
02-17-2007, 09:32 PM
I'd start DJ at Point Guard, move Gibson to SG, Durant at SF, Aldridge at Center, Tucker at PF, and use Abrams as backup 1/2 mid 1nd half relief for 1 and james as all around big man backup

we'd be 3lit3
damion james is the second coming of james thomas

dallaskd
02-17-2007, 09:43 PM
vBookie this.

word
02-21-2007, 07:56 PM
He's not even attending class is he ? I think that sends a pretty clear message.

Dre_7
02-21-2007, 08:07 PM
He is already gone. Sorry UT fans, but he aint stayin.

Mr Dio
02-24-2007, 01:56 AM
Common sense tells us he is gone.

Jimcs50
02-24-2007, 09:37 AM
I heard Acie is coming back also.

RonMexico
02-24-2007, 10:08 AM
I heard Acie is coming back also.

I think Antoine Wright is re-enrolling for his senior year because Joumana Kidd was beating him...