PDA

View Full Version : Why is Dirk so good?

Amarelooms
02-15-2007, 10:32 PM
Even you haters gotta appreciate the man. Good classy guy...7ft'er who can shoot 3's....Dirk is awesome :elephant

Amare_32
02-15-2007, 10:34 PM
This will eventually end up being another one of the countless Suns vs Mavs threads.

atxrocker
02-15-2007, 10:42 PM
it baffles me how amarelooms has not been banned yet. biggest nba forum troll ever.

sandeepgm
02-15-2007, 10:46 PM
Dont we already have other threads talking about dirk?

lefty
02-15-2007, 10:53 PM
Dirk is almost perfect ; very family oriented too

http://media.funlol.com/content/nowitzki-family.jpg

adrienne
02-15-2007, 10:54 PM
Good thing too, lefty, since we're going to get married and have UGLY but talented babies.

lefty
02-15-2007, 10:55 PM
:lol :married:

Amarelooms
02-15-2007, 10:56 PM
it baffles me how amarelooms has not been banned yet. biggest nba forum troll ever.

It baffles me how much you whine like Timmy Duncan...guess he's your hero...later loser :elephant

ALVAREZ6
02-15-2007, 10:59 PM
It baffles me how much you whine like Timmy Duncan...guess he's your hero...later loser :elephant
Is a fan of the Mark Cuban owned and Avery Johnson coached Mavericks talking about how much Duncan whines?

Amarelooms
02-15-2007, 11:07 PM
Is a fan of the Mark Cuban owned and Avery Johnson coached Mavericks talking about how much Duncan whines?

Sorry homer but NO ONE whines more than the Spurs....wake up genius...you guys flop and whine more than all teams combined probably lol :elephant

atxrocker
02-15-2007, 11:08 PM
amarelooms=awmyplace? it's all starting to make sense now.

Amare_32
02-15-2007, 11:08 PM
Sorry homer but NO ONE whines more than the Spurs....wake up genius...you guys flop and whine more than all team combined probably lol :elephant

The Spurs don't flop. If Horry floped he would not be able to get up. :lol

Budkin
02-15-2007, 11:12 PM
As much as I despise Mavs trolls I always admit that Dirk is phenomenal. I am all on his MVP bandwagon.

adrienne
02-15-2007, 11:13 PM
Peace and love, everyone. No fighting. Enjoy the beauty of Dirk's game, and his love for me.

Budkin
02-15-2007, 11:14 PM
Peace and love, everyone. No fighting. Enjoy the beauty of Dirk's game, and his love for me.

Do you really think Dirk is attractive? My wife thinks he is hideously ugly. :lol

adrienne
02-15-2007, 11:16 PM
No, read up...I said we are going to have ugly but talented children. He may not be any Brad Pitt, but Brad Pitt isn't a pro athlete. I could so be a pro ho if it weren't for my darn morals.:lol

Bob Lanier
02-15-2007, 11:18 PM
Is it because he ain't black?

Fabbs
02-15-2007, 11:24 PM
Dirk is almost perfect ; very family oriented too

http://media.funlol.com/content/nowitzki-family.jpg
nice chop. :lol

dirk4mvp
02-15-2007, 11:24 PM
This is dead on and meets all requirements to be a mavtalk thread.

lefty
02-15-2007, 11:42 PM
nice chop. :lol
Tks

pking
02-16-2007, 12:56 AM
I think Dirk's attractive. Sue me.

As a female, I hate admitting that I think players are attractive because everybody assumes that means I don't actually like/know anything about the sport, I just watch it for the guys -- which is 100% not true.

Amarelooms
02-16-2007, 01:03 AM
I think Dirk's attractive. Sue me.

As a female, I hate admitting that I think players are attractive because everybody assumes that means I don't actually like/know anything about the sport, I just watch it for the guys -- which is 100% not true.

And Dirk thinks you're attractive too. How about posting some pics of yourself on here...for Dirk of course lol :elephant

Sacramental
02-16-2007, 01:08 AM
who cares about the mavericks.

ponky
02-16-2007, 02:07 AM
tonight's game was somewhat ugly but the best thing about dirk's performance tonight? 26 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocked shots and NOT A SINGLE TRIP THE LINE THE ENTIRE GAME!!!!!

ok, i'm done homering on dirk, just needed to point out the ZERO TRIPS TO THE LINE!

dg7md
02-16-2007, 02:09 AM
who cares about the mavericks.

"WHO CARES ABOUT THE KINGS.... I MEAN QUEENS, HAHAAH!!" - typical reply you'll get

lefty
02-16-2007, 02:28 AM
tonight's game was somewhat ugly but the best thing about dirk's performance tonight? 26 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocked shots and NOT A SINGLE TRIP THE LINE THE ENTIRE GAME!!!!!

ok, i'm done homering on dirk, just needed to point out the ZERO TRIPS TO THE LINE!
Nice perf by Dirk, really

mavsfan1000
02-16-2007, 02:35 AM
Yeah Dirk got fouled many times but the refs had something against him tonight and wouldn't call it. Fuck them. Mavs won despite the refs.

ponky
02-16-2007, 02:39 AM
Yeah Dirk got fouled many times but the refs had something against him tonight and wouldn't call it. Fuck them. Mavs won despite the refs.

eh, i thought the officiating was ok and other guys got calls but dumbass harris (sorry, he hasn't been playing well lately) couldn't hit their free throws...at least stack got his and made them

TheMulvany
02-16-2007, 04:18 AM
Sucks to be Spurs fans, tonight. They were all probably wanting to claim the Mavs won it from the freethrow line...but...Dirk got 0 freethrows. Damn. So what's the whining about tonight? Do you just default to the " we have 3 championships!" one instead?

dg7md
02-16-2007, 04:31 AM
Sucks to be Spurs fans, tonight. They were all probably wanting to claim the Mavs won it from the freethrow line...but...Dirk got 0 freethrows. Damn. So what's the whining about tonight? Do you just default to the " we have 3 championships!" one instead?

Get the hell out of this forum if all you're gonna do is insult Spurs fans. We aren't insulting the victory at all.

Hell if your team had some rings you'd always mention them, but you don't know how it's like to have a team who are NBA champions.

PMD
02-16-2007, 08:59 AM
As much as I despise Mavs trolls I always admit that Dirk is phenomenal. I am all on his MVP bandwagon.
Stehpehn A actually believes that Diane Wade is the MVP this year...i guess thats why they canceled his show.

LEONARD
02-16-2007, 11:03 AM
Dirk = money = 2007 NBA MVP = 2007 Finals MVP

:fro

johngateswhiteley
02-16-2007, 03:45 PM
why do mavs fans suck so hard?

ponky
02-16-2007, 04:43 PM
why do mavs fans suck so hard?

hmmm, i wonder why...might it have to do with spurs fans sucking so hard (at least some of them, i don't generalize about fans of any team)?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60481

sandman
02-16-2007, 04:56 PM

How many trips to the line is he required to make each game? Is that in his contract or the CBA?

sandman
02-16-2007, 05:02 PM

Why does it suck to be a Spurs fan? We seem to be having a "down" year but are still winning at a 65% pace, and last time I checked they do not hand out the 2007 NBA Championship trophy at the All-Star break.

ponky
02-16-2007, 05:33 PM
How many trips to the line is he required to make each game? Is that in his contract or the CBA?

i guess you don't follow spurstalk forums much, thanks for playing though

KB24
02-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Do you really think Dirk is attractive? My wife thinks he is hideously ugly. :lol

Your WIFE is the standard in San Antonio BMW!!!!!!

Big Mexican Woman

Mixability
02-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Good classy guy

There's some exercise bikes out there that disagree.

td4mvp21
02-16-2007, 06:00 PM
Your WIFE is the standard in San Antonio BMW!!!!!!

Big Mexican Woman

Way to be racist, jackass.

johngateswhiteley
02-17-2007, 01:25 AM
hmmm, i wonder why...might it have to do with spurs fans sucking so hard (at least some of them, i don't generalize about fans of any team)?

i usually make it a point not to generalize, but in this case i stand by my previous statement. mavs fans suck...its a proven fact, but none suck harder than you donkey.

adrienne
02-17-2007, 03:13 PM
Proven by whom? A poll of...you? There are some idiotic Mavs fans, I concur. But it's not because they're from Dallas...it's because they're a sports fan. You find crazies anywhere.

johngateswhiteley
02-17-2007, 03:18 PM
Proven by whom? A poll of...you? There are some idiotic Mavs fans, I concur. But it's not because they're from Dallas...it's because they're a sports fan. You find crazies anywhere.

its a scientific fact...and it is b/c they are from dallas.

pking
02-17-2007, 03:52 PM
It's a proven fact, eh? You're funny.

Have you ever even been to Dallas?

johngateswhiteley
02-17-2007, 04:01 PM
Have you ever even been to Dallas?

of course, and that city sucks ass. its a california wannabe town. but to be clear, when i said from Dallas, i am referring to the combo of being mavs fans and from that city. mavs are tired of living in the Spurs shadow....it must suck being that irrelevant.

mavsfan1000
02-17-2007, 04:09 PM
of course, and that city sucks ass. its a california wannabe town. but to be clear, when i said from Dallas, i am referring to the combo of being mavs fans and from that city. mavs are tired of living in the Spurs shadow....it must suck being that irrelevant.
Irrelevant as in 44-9? I'll take that type of irrelevant any day of the week.

ponky
02-17-2007, 04:10 PM
its a scientific fact...and it is b/c they are from dallas.

hmm, i'm not from dallas so there goes your theory, bitch

ponky
02-17-2007, 04:13 PM

:lmao
uh, oh-kay, then i guess you've never been to califas

johngateswhiteley
02-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Irrelevant as in 44-9? I'll take that type of irrelevant any day of the week.

i'm sorry, i hadn't realized you won something of importance.
what does 44-9 get you?...wait, the answer is nothing.

like i said, irrelevant.

johngateswhiteley
02-17-2007, 04:16 PM
hmm, i'm not from dallas so there goes your theory, bitch

...you really are a moron. my context has nothing to do with where you are actually born/from.

ponky
02-17-2007, 04:17 PM

like i said, irrelevant.

says the poster who is "alarmed" (his own words) by the very irrelevant bavetta/barkley race

timvp
02-17-2007, 04:20 PM
http://www.hoopnation.de/uploads/dirkdrunk1.jpg

Dirk iz zee best because he gets drunk during zee Finals and cost zee team zee Championship.

mavsfan1000
02-17-2007, 04:21 PM

like i said, irrelevant.
Well the irrelevant mavericks will irrelevantly win a championship this year and the spurs will irrelevantly not.

johngateswhiteley
02-17-2007, 04:24 PM
says the poster who is "alarmed" (his own words) by the very irrelevant bavetta/barkley race

what does that have to do with anything? of course it is irrelevant in the scheme of things, but that doesn't mean it won't be fun/entertaining to watch. almost as fun as watching the mavs meltdown in the finals last year...that was fun.

i simply think my prediction will be correct, but they keep changing the race in Bavetta's favor. so we shall see.

ponky
02-17-2007, 04:25 PM
...you really are a moron. my context has nothing to do with where you are actually born/from.

i have never lived there either...and i'm not a huge fan of dallas other than the symphony, the mavericks, nobu and sometimes the cowboys

so which is it? is it the city/mavs fan combo, in which case, i don't really fit that bill like a lot of mavs fan austinites...is it because the mavs are irrelevant, in the shadow of the spurs? in which case, that's not really the case in the present (try to refrain from citing history, it bores me)

ponky
02-17-2007, 04:28 PM
what does that have to do with anything? of course it is irrelevant in the scheme of things, but that doesn't mean it won't be fun/entertaining to watch. almost as fun as watching the mavs meltdown in the finals last year...that was fun.

i simply think my prediction will be correct, but they keep changing the race in Bavetta's favor. so we shall see.

it was more fun watching manu foul dirk and then watch duncan fade without any help from his mates in OT of game seven...that series alone gave me enough satisfaction to wait it out another year

have fun with your *irrelevant* run to the playoffs

johngateswhiteley
02-17-2007, 04:28 PM
i have never lived there either...and i'm not a huge fan of dallas other than the symphony, the mavericks, nobu and sometimes the cowboys

so which is it? is it the city/mavs fan combo, in which case, i don't really fit that bill like a lot of mavs fan austinites...is it because the mavs are irrelevant, in the shadow of the spurs? in which case, that's not really the case in the present (try to refrain from citing history, it bores me)

1. i established that in post 45
2. i am not concerned with what bores you, who gives a shit

ponky
02-17-2007, 04:30 PM
1. i established that in post 45
2. i am not concerned with what bores you, who gives a shit

who? apparently the idiot who wrote post 57

Viva Las Espuelas
02-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Well the irrelevant mavericks will irrelevantly win a championship this year and the spurs will irrelevantly not.http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiconfused.gif
So which "irrelevant" is irrelevant? Doesn't matter. It truly is irrelevant to me, but I thought I would point it out. It's called rhetoric, mav "fans".

ponky
02-17-2007, 05:26 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiconfused.gif
So which "irrelevant" is irrelevant? Doesn't matter. It truly is irrelevant to me, but I thought I would point it out. It's called rhetoric, mav "fans".

while you're busy getting your facts wrong why don't you post some of those rodeo road trip stats throughout the years? oh btw, are you certain that *rhetoric* is the term you wanna use there, ese?

sandman
02-19-2007, 12:43 PM
it was more fun watching manu foul dirk and then watch duncan fade without any help from his mates in OT of game seven...that series alone gave me enough satisfaction to wait it out another year

have fun with your *irrelevant* run to the playoffs

Don't you have a Western Conference All-Star Break Championship banner to hang?

ponky
02-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Don't you have a Western Conference All-Star Break Championship banner to hang?

wow you're so witty, i don't know how i'm going to respond to such a witty remark.... :sleep

sandman
02-19-2007, 01:04 PM
wow you're so witty, i don't know how i'm going to respond to such a witty remark.... :sleep

Dang, take the stick out your ass or grow some thicker skin! Not all of us live and die by the Mavs-Spurs pissing contest.

I'm simply pointing out the proclivity to prognosticate the inevitability of a Mavs championship this year based on current regular season standings. Yes, their performance during the regular season would make them strong favorites in the playoffs, but you seem to forget that last season the Spurs had a better regular season record than the Mavs, yet the Mavs won the series. In fact, the Mavs had a better regular season record than the Heat, and we know how that ended as well.

Chris Childs
04-30-2007, 02:20 PM
Doesn't seem good now does he?

spursfan09
04-30-2007, 02:26 PM
makes me realize how arrogant the Mavs fans were.