:lmao

it shoul be them in a bear hug with Stephan colbert

Ya Vez
02-18-2007, 02:28 PM
is O'reilly running for office?

ChumpDumper
02-18-2007, 04:06 PM
:lmao

it shoul be them in a bear hug with Stephan colbertColbert should use that on his show with the stock photoshop of him giving the thumbs up and the goofy smile he uses to show he has minority friends. That never gets old.

TheSanityAnnex
02-18-2007, 04:52 PM
:lol

ChumpDumper
02-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Might be able to fit him in between:

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/3/3c/Stephencolbertblackfriendalan.jpg/300px-Stephencolbertblackfriendalan.jpg

NorCal510
02-18-2007, 05:53 PM
^stupid

Barack Obama
02-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Be afraid.....be very afraid. I'm in it to win.

InRareForm
04-03-2017, 02:14 PM
O'Reilly tons of harassment claims going on

http://kdvr.com/2017/04/03/fox-news-hit-with-new-ailes-harassment-suit-in-wake-of-oreilly-bombshell/

Kim Jong-il
04-03-2017, 02:38 PM
lol Fillmoe
lol NorCal
lol ChumpDumper

monosylab1k
04-03-2017, 03:07 PM
:lol InRareForm's schtick of bumping 10+ year old threads is lowkey genius, tbh. Always been a fan of it :tu

boutons_deux
04-03-2017, 04:10 PM
As well as Ailes getting fired, Fox has paid $Ms to settle with O'Reilly's victims.

DMC
04-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Probably why Kelly left. Is anyone here surprised the dude is a sleazebag?

DMC
04-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Though it's always interesting how all these "victims" come out of the woodwork at the same time, years after the fact.

spurraider21
04-03-2017, 08:26 PM
Though it's always interesting how all these "victims" come out of the woodwork at the same time, years after the fact.nobody wants to be the lone nut launching false accusations (or specifically, to be perceived as such)

DMC
04-03-2017, 08:36 PM
nobody wants to be the lone nut launching false accusations (or specifically, to be perceived as such)

Makes you wonder who went around prodding everyone to speak up. Maybe after Megyn left she remained in contact with some of them and said "ya he did that to me too, you should sue", which she can say from her new perch over at MSNBC.

"Megyn Kelly Fires Back at Bill O’Reilly After He Shamed Her for Speaking Out About Harassment" -from November 2016 nymag

“I’m not interested in making my network look bad,” O’Reilly said when asked about Kelly’s book. Then, on his own show, he went further:

If somebody is paying you a wage, you owe that person or company allegiance. You don’t like what’s happening in the workplace, go to human resources or leave. And then take the action you need to take afterward if you feel aggrieved … But don’t run down the concern that supports you by trying to undermine it.

Looks like that's just what she did, and it only took her a few months to do it.

spurraider21
04-03-2017, 09:09 PM
Makes you wonder who went around prodding everyone to speak up. Maybe after Megyn left she remained in contact with some of them and said "ya he did that to me too, you should sue", which she can say from her new perch over at MSNBC.

"Megyn Kelly Fires Back at Bill O’Reilly After He Shamed Her for Speaking Out About Harassment" -from November 2016 nymag

“I’m not interested in making my network look bad,” O’Reilly said when asked about Kelly’s book. Then, on his own show, he went further:

If somebody is paying you a wage, you owe that person or company allegiance. You don’t like what’s happening in the workplace, go to human resources or leave. And then take the action you need to take afterward if you feel aggrieved … But don’t run down the concern that supports you by trying to undermine it.

Looks like that's just what she did, and it only took her a few months to do it.either that, or once one person is bold/stupid enough to step forward, the others no longer feel like they'd be ostracized and it snowballs

DMC
04-03-2017, 10:35 PM
either that, or once one person is bold/stupid enough to step forward, the others no longer feel like they'd be ostracized and it snowballs

Well that's the narrative I'm sure and the timing is too convenient. Bill's been doing that for at least 10 years.

boutons_deux
04-03-2017, 11:05 PM
Fox News hired a PR firm to slut-shame the woman Bill O'Reilly sexually harassed in tabloids (http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/4/3/1649728/-Fox-News-hired-a-PR-firm-to-slut-shame-the-woman-Bill-O-Reilly-sexually-harassed-in-tabloids)

Fox News spending millions of dollars to protect Bill O'Reilly from multiple sexual harassment claims—by any means necessary.
Nothing was too low for Fox News—if it meant protecting one of their biggest icons, even if meant digging up dirt on his victims and selling information to the tabloids.

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/848898200694120448?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailykos.com%2Fstory%2F20 17%2F4%2F3%2F1649728%2F-Fox-News-hired-a-PR-firm-to-slut-shame-the-woman-Bill-O-Reilly-sexually-harassed-in-tabloids

Going for the whole “but she’s a slut!” defense is a classic ploy that rapists and other sexual abusers love to use.

Someone’s sexual history has no bearing on whether they were harassed or not (rape shield laws, which bar any testimony about a victim’s sexual history from trial, exist for a reason).

Unfortunately, we still live in a world where slut-shaming is an effective defense.

What is it with conservatives and sexual violence?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/04/03/1649728/-Fox-News-hired-a-PR-firm-to-slut-shame-the-woman-Bill-O-Reilly-sexually-harassed-in-tabloids?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dailykos%2Findex+%28Daily+Kos %29

you rightwingnutjobs REALLY hate women, and you elect politicians, support networks that hate women

Reck
04-04-2017, 08:36 AM
Though it's always interesting how all these "victims" come out of the woodwork at the same time, years after the fact.

Roger Ailes ran Fox in a way that nothing that happened on there didn't get back to him. He had everyone in his pocket.

Some of these women went to Human Resources and the next thing they saw was Roger's face threatening them.

It was after his ouster that all these women came home to roost.

DMX7
04-04-2017, 12:20 PM
nobody wants to be the lone nut launching false accusations (or specifically, to be perceived as such)

Especially since all the wrath is focused on the lone accuser. However, with multiple people coming forward it gives credibility to the claim at least in terms of perception.

IceColdBrewski
04-04-2017, 01:51 PM
Heard he was fucking interns. You have to be a Dem POTUS to get away with that shit.

boutons_deux
04-04-2017, 04:23 PM
Heard he was fucking interns. You have to be a Dem POTUS to get away with that shit.

Sex between consenting adults is legal

Bill's problem is non-consenting sexual aggression

IceColdBrewski
04-04-2017, 04:53 PM

There were several women who accused Bubba of non-consenting sexual abuse. I guess all Oreilly needs now is a wife like Hillary to smear his accusers mercilessly and threaten to ruin their lives until they shut up.

boutons_deux
04-04-2017, 05:08 PM
There were several women who accused Bubba of non-consenting sexual abuse. I guess all Oreilly needs now is a wife like Hillary to smear his accusers mercilessly and threaten to ruin their lives until they shut up.

25+ years ago and Slick Willy are a different topic. I appreciate your automatic deflection

Like Uber, Ailes' Fox News is a toxic pile of shit, with the rot starting at the top

boutons_deux
04-04-2017, 05:11 PM
btw, Fox hired a PR firm to slender O'Reilly's accusers

TSA
04-04-2017, 08:21 PM
btw, Fox hired a PR firm to slender O'Reilly's accusers

First time you forget to highlight in red/bold/make fonts larger and someone immediately misses your article. Don't make the same mistake again we need it bigger, better, and brighter.

pgardn
04-04-2017, 08:28 PM

So why lie about it?
And get that crap out of the WH.

boutons_deux
04-04-2017, 08:39 PM
So why lie about it?

if you have to ask, you don't understand

pgardn
04-04-2017, 09:03 PM
if you have to ask, you don't understand

On NATIONAL TV.... Straight face DIRECTLY in the camera.

Yeah. I don't get it.

DarrinS
04-04-2017, 10:39 PM
CNN spent a lot of time on this tonight for some reason

Pelicans78
04-04-2017, 10:50 PM

Its a pretty big story to be honest. He's the biggest name in cable news and paid 13 million. Crazy stuff.

Adam Lambert
04-05-2017, 12:09 AM

darrins feels people are making too big a deal of this

i for one am shocked he would feel this way

pgardn
04-05-2017, 07:42 AM

The news is about "news" personalities.
And This is for our entertainment? Who the hell cares where Megan Kelly goes. Can we just take names of the few who actually do a good job of asking the right questions and make it clear to the viewer when the person being interviewed has not answered the question.

This has become a problem with the screen and beautiful people analyzing events. They think they are more important than the events themselves because people fawn over them. Give me a good ugly journalist who never shows the face.

And those morning coffee talks with the weatherman et al... wtf? My wife uses that for background. Christ...

Trill Clinton
04-05-2017, 08:03 AM
Sadly, Nothing will happen to fox's franchise player. Rethuglicans really hate women, though. Its weird.

boutons_deux
04-05-2017, 08:08 AM
Rethuglicans really hate women, though. Its weird.

and as always, the Bible justifies it, God's will is that women be oppressed, they should love the oppression, the gropin, the rapes, the rape babies, as God's gifts.

Trill Clinton
04-05-2017, 07:56 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/11jratv.jpg

clambake
04-19-2017, 02:40 PM
thought you'd like to see this thread and comment if you like.

hater
04-19-2017, 02:56 PM
thought you'd like to see this thread and comment if you like.

Comment? Sure

Not surprised O'Horniley was best friends with that black pimp preacher Al Sharpton. Niga is a filthy sex maniac as well.

Saw that niga strolling around the federal buildings of DC with a 19 year old hoochie in tow. Im sure oreilly is a sick deviant like Sharpton tbqh.

Sad thing is nobody will say shit anout Sharpton since dude is black and a democrat.

That being said im happy this is happening to this piece of shit. He needs Fox like Fox needs him. Im surprised Fox did not just suspend him till this blows over

clambake
04-19-2017, 03:16 PM
i see hater is upset about this.

hater
04-19-2017, 03:52 PM
i see hater is upset about this.

Yeah? Im probably upset they possibly got more pintani than me tbqh

DMC
04-19-2017, 04:35 PM
Next book: Killing O'Reilly

DMC
04-19-2017, 04:35 PM
Sadly, Nothing will happen to fox's franchise player. Rethuglicans really hate women, though. Its weird.

:wakeup

pgardn
04-19-2017, 05:51 PM
Comment? Sure

Not surprised O'Horniley was best friends with that black pimp preacher Al Sharpton. Niga is a filthy sex maniac as well.

Saw that niga strolling around the federal buildings of DC with a 19 year old hoochie in tow. Im sure oreilly is a sick deviant like Sharpton tbqh.

Sad thing is nobody will say shit anout Sharpton since dude is black and a democrat.

That being said im happy this is happening to this piece of shit. He needs Fox like Fox needs him. Im surprised Fox did not just suspend him till this blows over

shit about
Al Sharpton...

He is an opportunistic parasite.

DMX7
04-19-2017, 10:07 PM
The NY Times finally got their man.