PDA

View Full Version : Joumana Kidd's divorce petition

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-16-2007, 08:13 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0216073kidd1.html

Wife: Jason Kidd A Serial Abuser, Adulterer
NBA star flayed in blistering court response to divorce complaint
FEBRUARY 16--In a blistering legal counterattack on her estranged husband, the wife of NBA star Jason Kidd has filed a lawsuit accusing the athlete of "years of physical abuse" and serial adultery. Joumana Kidd, who last month was branded an erratic spousal abuser by the New Jersey Nets guard, made her allegations in a counterclaim filed late yesterday in New Jersey Superior Court (a copy of the document can be found below). According to Joumana, 34, Kidd has engaged in extramarital affairs with "several different television reporters," as well as strippers in Arizona, Sacramento, Miami, Dallas and Indiana, a Nets season ticket holder, a Nets employee, and a cheerleader in New Orleans. Joumana also contends that she recently discovered a prepaid cell phone of his containing text messages and naked photos sent by various women. Joumana portrays Kidd, 33, as a sadistic binge drinker and excessive gambler who began beating her even before the pair's 1997 marriage. She claims that Kidd assaulted her while she was pregnant with the couple's first child and has struck her with everything from a large rock to a cookie. Once, after Kidd kicked her in the stomach causing blood to appear in her urine, Joumana alleges that he told her, "I don't give a f--k." She also claims that Kidd resorted to purchasing her expensive jewelry (a $585,000 pink diamond ring and a $550,000 diamond pendant) as a way to apologize for his marital infidelity. Joumana's counterclaim was filed in response to Kidd's January 9 divorce petition, which accused her of domestic violence and portrayed her as "increasingly controlling and manipulative." In January 2001, Kidd was arrested in Arizona for punching Joumana in the mouth during an argument. He later took an assault plea and was ordered to attend anger management classes. The couple has three children, whose names have been redacted from Joumana's filing by court personnel. Kidd, who was named this year to his eighth NBA All-Star team, will miss Sunday's game in Las Vegas due to a strained lower back. He is in the fourth year of a six-year, $99 million deal with the Nets. (27 pages)

Amare_32
02-16-2007, 08:26 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0216073kidd1.html

Wow! Okay crazy lady

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-16-2007, 08:39 PM
I'd hit it with a cookie.

lefty
02-17-2007, 02:24 AM
step 1. pot
step 2. boiling water
step 3. live rabbit

Well, Joumana is still less ugly than Glen Close
:p:

ponky
02-17-2007, 03:05 AM
meh, they both deserve each other

freedom&justice
02-17-2007, 04:16 AM
Man, they're both nuts, it just remains to be seen who's nuttier.

Kori Ellis
02-17-2007, 04:19 AM
According to Joumana, 34, Kidd has engaged in extramarital affairs with "several different television reporters," as well as strippers in Arizona, Sacramento, Miami, Dallas and Indiana, a Nets season ticket holder, a Nets employee, and a cheerleader in New Orleans.

Damn, she did her research.

It's a sad situation for their children.

If he beat her before they were married, then she is an idiot for even marrying him, but the reported violence on both sides is horrible.

polandprzem
02-17-2007, 07:05 AM
Where was Kidd's court vision marring her?

And dammit where is the love?
I would never allowe myself to be in that situation with the woman I love.

Kermit
02-17-2007, 09:25 AM
Where was Kidd's court vision marring her?

And dammit where is the love?
I would never allowe myself to be in that situation with the woman I love.

it's nice to know that you'd never beat your wife. that dude's a piece of shit.

ArgSpursFan
02-17-2007, 11:01 AM

If he beat her before they were married, then she is an idiot for even marrying him, but the reported violence on both sides is horrible.

She didnīt care.He is super Rich.
and now after divorcing him, she becomes Half/super Rich.

mikejones99
02-18-2007, 10:13 AM
Most women will take a beating if the money is big enough. That whore should go to jail. Another golddigger trying to steal money.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-18-2007, 01:14 PM

I think I read something that NJ law states alimony kicks in at ten years of marriage.

kskonn
02-19-2007, 01:06 AM
I think I read something that NJ law states alimony kicks in at ten years of marriage.

well that would explain the timing of the divorce on Kidds part.

Fabbs
02-19-2007, 10:20 AM

If she was going for cash, why give the other sides liawyer this info?
Surprised her liarwer let her submit the info on pre marriage violence.

Findog
02-19-2007, 11:02 AM
Wait! He hit her with a cookie? I guess that's what you would call sweetin' the beatin'.

Sportcamper
02-20-2007, 12:00 PM
http://image.bbs.tom.com/data1/pic/110/105/105151.jpg

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty women your wife
Go for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you...

A pretty women makes her husband look small
it very often causes a system fall
As soon as he marrys her then she starts
looking for things that will break his heart...

But if you make an ugly women your wife
you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ugly women will put peals on that
and she'll always give you a piece of that...

mikejones99
02-20-2007, 12:07 PM
whores will take abuse and anything for cash. This is why american women are to be avoided

T-Pain
02-20-2007, 12:30 PM

:lol nice poem

02-20-2007, 12:43 PM
Heard yesterday on FSR that Kidd is leaning to a trade to the LA area since it has now surfaced that he has two children from two different women in the area (10-13 y.o. IIRC).

She's a digger and he's a POS.

Both need to DIAF

Sportcamper
02-20-2007, 01:55 PM
If You Wanna Be Happy: The Very Best of Jimmy Soul ... (http://www.amazon.com/If-You-Wanna-Be-Happy/dp/B0000009JL/sr=8-1/qid=1171997510/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-1366696-9764641?ie=UTF8&s=music)

Supergirl
02-20-2007, 02:01 PM
Man there's some ignorance coming out of this thread.

Most abusers lie and blame their victims for the abuse. What makes us think that because Jason Kidd says she was controlling, that she was? SHE has no documented history of being abusive, whereas he does.

The cycle of violence in domestic violence cases is very subtle - it never STARTS with abuse on the first date, otherwise no one would ever stay. But abusers are always very charming, and very apologetic, and usually abuse starts small. By the time most victims realize they should leave, or want to leave, they are often emotionally and/or financially tied to their partners and this makes it very hard to leave.

I am not saying what happened between the Kidds - we will never know for sure, now, because of the nature of the legal system - but let's not jump to the conclusion that Joumanna is wrong, lying, or "an idiot" just because she's going up against a star basketball player.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-20-2007, 02:40 PM

I believe it was better summed up with "Fuck crazy, don't marry crazy."

mikejones99
02-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Most bitches lie everyday and anytime there is violence the bitch should leave the abuser the first time. Abusers are not charming you idiot. It is all about cash, so whores should not be such gilddiggers and this would not happen as much.

Supergirl
02-20-2007, 03:18 PM
Most bitches lie everyday and anytime there is violence the bitch should leave the abuser the first time. Abusers are not charming you idiot. It is all about cash, so whores should not be such gilddiggers and this would not happen as much.

You show your ignorance about human relationships and domestic violence. I hope you don't work in human services.

mikejones99
02-20-2007, 03:25 PM
I hope you are fixed.

Nashfan
02-20-2007, 03:35 PM
I hope you are fixed.

You really are sick

Ronaldo McDonald
02-20-2007, 03:51 PM
J-kidd should do a little research on his wife. Because "his" watermelon head kid probably has some dad from outerspace.

cheguevara
02-20-2007, 03:55 PM
J-kidd should do a little research on his wife. Because "his" watermelon head kid probably has some dad from outerspace.

his kid looks like Tony Parker. Now you know why Kidd didn't come to San Antonio.

Fabbs
02-20-2007, 03:59 PM
Heard yesterday on FSR that Kidd is leaning to a trade to the LA area since it has now surfaced that he has two children from two different women in the area (10-13 y.o. IIRC).
1369 link?
If no link you mean Fox Sports Radio?

02-20-2007, 04:04 PM
1369 link?
If no link you mean Fox Sports Radio?

Yea, Fox Sports Radio. Heard it on "The Drive" on the way home.

Can't find a link, but the host (John Frickie or something) and the guest were talking about it.

mikejones99
02-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Kobe and Kidd in the backcourt. Now Kobe won't be the bad guy as much.