Ronaldo McDonald
02-17-2007, 05:38 AM
V for Vendetta 2?

Mr. Peabody
02-17-2007, 05:49 AM
And not where you might think.

pics (http://www.x17online.com/)
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4421/44368134hh5.png

At least she doesn't have a C-section scar on her head.

Extra Stout
02-17-2007, 09:09 AM
Lice.

SoCalSpursFan
02-17-2007, 11:23 AM
she did it 30 seconds from my house.

i drove by on my way to dinner and saw the huge crowd outside a tattoo parlor, and wondered wtf was going on.

strange.

midgetonadonkey
02-17-2007, 11:24 AM
I'd still hit it.

Borosai
02-17-2007, 11:29 AM
Some women can get away with that, some can't. She can't.

johngateswhiteley
02-17-2007, 11:31 AM
wonder why she did that...

midgetonadonkey
02-17-2007, 11:31 AM
wonder why she did that...

She was probably high on crystal meth.

midgetonadonkey
02-17-2007, 11:32 AM
She was probably high on crystal meth.

That just makes her hotter than ever.

ashbeeigh
02-17-2007, 12:35 PM
"So people will stop touching me.."-Britney Spears

Extra Stout
02-17-2007, 01:30 PM
She's going to be dead by age 35.

midgetonadonkey
02-17-2007, 01:36 PM
She's going to be dead by age 35.

Don't jinx it.

Fillmoe
02-17-2007, 01:46 PM
i like em shaved anyways

02-17-2007, 02:33 PM
http://weeklywire.com/ww/08-25-97/austin_screens_film-2.gif

/Approves

Sonia_TX
02-17-2007, 03:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmjvSM3x86o&eurl=

Don't know if that will work...

They said she shaved because she was tired of having things "plugged" into it... weird. Just don't get extensions then!

angel_luv
02-17-2007, 04:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmjvSM3x86o&eurl=

Don't know if that will work...

They said she shaved because she was tired of having things "plugged" into it... weird. Just don't get extensions then!

Was she saying she was tired of blow dryers, flat irons etc because of her kids?

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-17-2007, 04:20 PM
I wonder if the carpet match the drapes?

ALVAREZ6
02-17-2007, 04:29 PM
why the fuck???

CubanMustGo
02-17-2007, 04:31 PM
why the fuck???

It's called a desperate attempt to remain relevant/in the news.

johngateswhiteley
02-17-2007, 04:57 PM
It's called a desperate attempt to remain relevant/in the news.

seems to me like she did it for the opposite reasons.

Lady Marmalade
02-17-2007, 05:01 PM
It's not really my buisness.

ThomasGranger
02-17-2007, 05:09 PM
Wonder if this is where the Britney wannabes draw the line.

ShoogarBear
02-17-2007, 05:48 PM
I wonder if the carpet match the drapes?Crap crap crap crap crap. I hate being late to a thread.

But better would have been "At least now the carpet matches the drapes."

johnsmith
02-17-2007, 05:55 PM
I agree she'll be dead by 35

I wonder if she'll then be called "America's Princess Diana" like I've heard the news refer to Anna Nicole as?

Melmart1
02-17-2007, 05:57 PM
Somebody referred to Anna Nicole as "America's Princess Diana?" :wtf

johnsmith
02-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Somebody referred to Anna Nicole as "America's Princess Diana?" :wtf

Yep. I completely agree too. The parrallels are pretty obvious if you ask me.

atxrocker
02-17-2007, 08:05 PM
i thought it was bad when she was just straight trash. now shes losing it all together. what a has been.

T Park
02-17-2007, 11:28 PM
Well you could spell her name right first off slapnuts.

Seems like she needs someone to help her out.

Shes getting no guidance from AnYONE.

Feel bad for her.

ALVAREZ6
02-17-2007, 11:30 PM
Well you could spell her name right first off slapnuts.

Seems like she needs someone to help her out.

Shes getting no guidance from AnYONE.

Feel bad for her.
is this guy serious?

loveThe23
02-17-2007, 11:45 PM
Her behavior's getting out of hand... :rolleyes They even settled down on the Anna Nicole drama for a little bit. Wow... will someone stop her already? :pctoss

T Park
02-18-2007, 12:16 AM
is this guy serious?

I feel bad for someone that never had a good upbringing.

Damn near her whole childhood and up shes had this predestined path to be some singing star.

Come on...

Ronaldo McDonald
02-18-2007, 12:53 AM

Damn near her whole childhood and up shes had this predestined path to be some singing star.

Come on...

What's fucked up is how the media/paparazzi follow and bother these people endlessly. And for her, since she was, like you said, very young. I'm not contending that a stable childhood wouldn't have helped, I'm just saying that the additional pressure put on her by the media and the paparazzi I think is what is affecting her the most.

I think that for the safety and privacy of these people, the government has to do something, because it's getting out of control. And it's showing in not only the behavior of Brit, but Lindsey, and pretty much every other young star out there.

efrem1
02-18-2007, 01:43 AM
Britney is the proverbial "time bomb waiting to explode." I think I will read something more important like the Tamil Tigers attacks in Sri Lanka.

Melmart1
02-18-2007, 01:48 AM
Actually, I do feel kinda bad for her too. Apparently, nobody cares enough to try and set her straight. Granted, she does a lot of it to herself and for that I don't feel bad. But she was essentially robbed of her childhood by performing since she was in elementary school and she never got to really grow up. This is no surprise, child stars do this all the time, and I for one wouldnt even pretend to know what she is going through...

... but man, it sure is easy to make fun of her! :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
02-18-2007, 02:48 AM
hey check it out, brice is back
MINERAL WATER

johnsmith
02-18-2007, 11:33 AM

Come on...

You fat bastard, you have got to be kidding me?

If they don't want the fucking attention, don't become famous. It's part of the job. Funny thing though, not all famous people are hounded by the paparazzi like all these fucking tramps (Lindsey, Brittney, Paris, etc....). I can't imagine why it's just a certain group being hounded????????? HMMMMMMM????? Could it be because they bring the attention on themselves.

I don't feel sorry for a single famous person that comes out and complains that their lives are too hard because they are followed by "reporters" and therefore can't stop drinking and going to the bars every fucking night, and then shortly thereafter go and collect 10 million dollars for making a shitty movie that no one will see or perhaps a terrible fucking album of which it's target market is 12 year old girls.

So fuck Brittney, I hope her fucking hair never grows back and she becomes what she deserves to be, a footnote in pop culture history.

T Park
02-18-2007, 12:19 PM
What's fucked up is how the media/paparazzi follow and bother these people endlessly. And for her, since she was, like you said, very young. I'm not contending that a stable childhood wouldn't have helped, I'm just saying that the additional pressure put on her by the media and the paparazzi I think is what is affecting her the most.

I think that for the safety and privacy of these people, the government has to do something, because it's getting out of control. And it's showing in not only the behavior of Brit, but Lindsey, and pretty much every other young star out there

While I disagree with the government standing in, the government isn't the fix all to everything I hope you understand...

You fat bastard, you have got to be kidding me?

If they don't want the fucking attention, don't become famous. It's part of the job. Funny thing though, not all famous people are hounded by the paparazzi like all these fucking tramps (Lindsey, Brittney, Paris, etc....). I can't imagine why it's just a certain group being hounded????????? HMMMMMMM????? Could it be because they bring the attention on themselves.

I don't feel sorry for a single famous person that comes out and complains that their lives are too hard because they are followed by "reporters" and therefore can't stop drinking and going to the bars every fucking night, and then shortly thereafter go and collect 10 million dollars for making a shitty movie that no one will see or perhaps a terrible fucking album of which it's target market is 12 year old girls.

Cute insult, I can see how I pertain to Britney.

But While I say that, as evidenced by your poison laden childish diatribe, there is no reason to discuss this matter further with you.

Your obviously jealous of someone's fame, and its sad, that you cannot see, someone who had their childhood yanked away, cause the parents wanted to be rich, could not feel bad for this person.

Unreal the amount of childish hate you have for someone you don't even know.

exstatic
02-18-2007, 01:51 PM
The prigs that complain about the paparazzi make me laugh. The P are lazy and stupid. They are looking for stupid drunk youngsters throwing up outside popular clubs. Go to a gallery opening. Go to a museum. Go to an out of the way jazz club and see someone no one has heard of. The P won't be any of those places.

Nesterofish
02-18-2007, 02:23 PM
Ha ha you jugmentel holer-then-thows think your so muchj better then Britney. Whyu do you think she got likew this. Its becase you pewple wear her dowen. Nobudy from teh south cann do good wihtout you carpitbagrs tryng to teer them dwon. We shood seseed agin.

LuvBones
02-18-2007, 03:13 PM
http://media.egotastic.com/media/pictures/0702/britney-spears-bald-shaved-01.jpg

Fillmoe
02-18-2007, 03:16 PM
someone slap that bitch.......... PLEEEEEEEEAAAASE

Ronaldo McDonald
02-18-2007, 03:29 PM
While I disagree with the government standing in, the government isn't the fix all to everything I hope you understand...

Cute insult, I can see how I pertain to Britney.

But While I say that, as evidenced by your poison laden childish diatribe, there is no reason to discuss this matter further with you.

Your obviously jealous of someone's fame, and its sad, that you cannot see, someone who had their childhood yanked away, cause the parents wanted to be rich, could not feel bad for this person.

Unreal the amount of childish hate you have for someone you don't even know.

When the paparazzi are destroying property/lives, yes it needs to be regulated. There needs to be intervention--some type of law I mean. And don't assume I want the government to intervene on every social matter, I don't know why you brought that up.

LuvBones
02-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Getting tattooed afterwards..

http://media.egotastic.com/media/pictures/0702/britney-spears-bald-shaved-02.jpg

Bob Lanier
02-18-2007, 03:58 PM
Lice.
:lol

She was never very attractive to begin with, and while this doesn't make her irresistible it's no great turn for the worse, either.

CosmicCowboy
02-19-2007, 02:59 PM
It's not really unusual for women that wear wigs all the time to have shaved/very short hair, but it IS unusual for them to go out bald in public. There is definitely something wrong with that girl. I think KFeds jizz terminally infected her with stupid.

02-19-2007, 03:05 PM
To poach and paraphrase a quote from another site:

"This will be the first time in history that the custody judge rules that the children should be released into the wild to be raised by wolves as this is the most prudent course in ensuring that the children grow to be happy, productive members of society."

Spurfect
02-19-2007, 08:27 PM
Deaths come in three... I wouldn't be surprised if she croaked next

edit: I just read that Mike Awesome died, might have been suicide... so should that be death #2, or do wrestlers even count anymore? :lol

rayray2k8
02-20-2007, 01:54 AM
girl done lost her damn mind.

Chagus
02-20-2007, 03:07 AM
And not where you might think.

pics (http://www.x17online.com/)
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4421/44368134hh5.png
Maybe she's becoming some kind of monk.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-20-2007, 04:17 PM
NEW YORK, New York (AP) -- Britney Spears entered rehab Tuesday after a bizarre weekend that included shaving her head and getting a new tattoo.

Spears, 25, voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed treatment facility, CNN has confirmed.

"We ask that the media respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time," Spears' manager, Larry Rudolph, said in a statement.

Since she announced her separation from Kevin Federline in November, Spears, the mother of two young sons, has been seen partying with Paris Hilton, and her appearance has been increasingly sloppy.

On Friday night, Spears grabbed an electrical shaver at a San Fernando Valley salon and shaved her head completely bald.

Video on KABC-TV showed a newly shorn Spears with tiny tattoos on the back of her neck as she sat for a new tattoo -- a pair of red-and-pink lips on her wrist. (Watch tattoo artist say Spears looks beautiful bald Video)

Entertainment TV shows and Web sites reported Friday that she had gone in and out of rehab that week. Some reports identified the facility as Eric Clapton's Crossroads center in Antigua, in the Caribbean, but the AP wasn't able to confirm those reports.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

cheguevara
02-20-2007, 05:11 PM
Who gives a fuck if she's bald?

She did it cause she felt like it. It's dumb ppl making big deal out of it.

johngateswhiteley
02-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Who gives a fuck if she's bald?

She did it cause she felt like it. It's dumb ppl making big deal out of it.

:clap

cornbread
02-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Che, this is important shit. The death of Anna Nicole and the day that Brittney shaved her head will be moments that define this generation.

01Snake
02-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Looks like she checked herself outta rehab again. :lol

LuvBones
02-21-2007, 02:00 PM
According to a stunning new report in OK magazine, Kevin Federline was at the pop star’s Malibu mansion on Friday when she arrived home from rehab, and a blowout between the exes broke out.

“They had a huge argument,” revealed OK’s Rob Shuter. “Kevin threatened Britney that he was going to have people test her hair to find out exactly what she’s been up to. She was so scared. That was what made her have her head shaved.”

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2007/02/the_real_reason_britney_shaved.html (http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2007/02/the_real_reason_britney_shaved.html)

02-21-2007, 02:03 PM
If you had 24 hours in the "Time It Takes Bat Shiat Crazy Britney To Leave Rehab" sweepsteaks, please collect your Ginsu knives at the courtesy desk. (http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/21/britneyspears.rehab.ap/index.html)

Viva Las Espuelas
02-21-2007, 03:34 PM
This female dog is at it again. Now this is becoming ridiculous. I officially don't feel sorry for her anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------

MALIBU, California (AP) -- Britney Spears left a live-in rehabilitation facility early Wednesday, less than a day after checking in, according to several reports.

It was the second time in a week that Spears entered a rehab facility and checked out before her first day was finished.

The television news magazine "The Insider" initially reported that Spears called a car service, walked out of the Promises Malibu Treatment Center and left the facility early Wednesday morning. (Watch signs that Spears was in need of help Video)

Later, the TV show "Extra" and the celebrity Web site TMZ.com said the 25-year-old pop star had left the center far short of the usual 45-day stay. TMZ said she couldn't handle rehab and went home.

Entertainment TV shows and Web sites reported Friday that Spears had gone in and out of rehab that week. Some reports identified the facility as Eric Clapton's Crossroads center in Antigua, in the Caribbean, but the AP wasn't able to confirm those reports.

Eddie Michaels, a spokesman for the public relations agency that handles Promises, said he had no comment. He would not confirm that Spears had been there or that she had left.

There was no response to an e-mail sent Wednesday to Spears' manager, Larry Rudolph. On Tuesday, Rudolph said Spears had voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed treatment facility.

"We ask that the media respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time," Rudolph was quoted as saying. He didn't disclose why she entered rehab.

Spears had a meltdown weekend that included shaving her head, tattooing her wrist and clubbing with friends. On Friday night, she sheared off her hair at a salon. Spears was later seen wearing an inexpensive blond wig.

Since filing for divorce from Kevin Federline in November, Spears has been photographed pantyless, wearing skimpy outfits and partying heavily.

Federline's attorney earlier confirmed that Spears and Federline would continue to share custody of 5-month-old Jayden James and 17-month-old Sean Preston this month, following terms of a January custody agreement.

Federline manager Dan Dymtrow said there would be no comment on the latest Spears' departure.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mixability
02-21-2007, 03:55 PM
Who fucking cares!??!?!?!

efrem1
02-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Latest picture of Britney!! Exclusive!! :spin

http://www.horror-wood.com/FRANKENSTEINS_DAUGHTER.jpg