PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Dream

himat
02-18-2007, 01:22 AM
Dallas wins in the WCF off a foul call against San Antonio 94-93.

Than my dream takes me to the Finals.The Mavs are up 3-0 in the Finals. Then somehow the series goes to a Game 7 (Don't know how this happens, at one point I see the scoreboard and it says "Mavs 3-0", and then I see it saying "Series tied 3-3")

Again the Mavs get a foul call at the buzzer, except Dirk gets fouled on a 3 and Dallas is down only 1. The first foul shot looks good but somehow rims off. The second one rims out, and Dirk misses the third one of the back rim. The crazy thing is I never see who the EC team is, I wake up right after I see Dirk jump frantically for the rebound.

Borosai
02-18-2007, 01:25 AM
But don't they choke in 6? Ah, that was last year, never mind. Well, nonetheless it sounds fascinating.

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2007, 01:27 AM
Dang I had a dream that the pistons weren't in the finals and one day when i woke up a couple months from now it came true.

himat
02-18-2007, 01:30 AM
But don't they choke in 6? Ah, that was last year, never mind. Well, nonetheless it sounds fascinating.

Except for the Spurs game right? The Spurs and Mavs game was most of the dream, and it was crazy. Howard didn't even shoot the free throws yet, and a fight between a Dallas and Spur fan started. It took a long time for the free throws to be shot.

If this is deja vu, I hope team I didn't see was the Pistons.

himat
02-18-2007, 01:30 AM
Dang I had a dream that the pistons weren't in the finals and one day when i woke up a couple months from now it came true.

It's a dream man calm down.

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2007, 01:31 AM
What its just a dream of mine calm down

himat
02-18-2007, 01:34 AM
What its just a dream of mine calm down

:) I had a feeling you were going to say that. No joke this happened. I have a lot of weird dreams.

Leetonidas
02-18-2007, 01:59 AM
Fascinating himat, very fascinating.

J.T.
02-18-2007, 04:38 AM
I feel you on this one man.

I had a dream a few weeks ago when the Colts were about to play Baltimore and somehow in the dream the Colts got dominated and I was very sad. I woke up a few minutes later only to find out I passed out on the couch watching Sports Center when analysts were saying Baltimore was going to dominate...so it wasn't as much a dream as it was my mind playing a trick on me. I guess the moral of the story is don't fall asleep watching Sports Center, and also that SC analysts need to go shopping for crow.

dg7md
02-18-2007, 05:10 AM
Mavs choke even in dreams. :lol