PDA

View Full Version : Stop Immigrants

NorCal510
02-18-2007, 12:30 PM
i think we should close our borders for some time and allow the american people as of now to prosper and be successful. we dont need any more drug dealers :rolleyes

ThomasGranger
02-18-2007, 02:10 PM
There it is . . . the answer to all of America's problems. Who would have thought it was so simple and obvious!

Maybe if you're lucky you'll get an immigration question on the written portion of the SAT. That way you can really demonstrate all the thought you've given to this.

NorCal510
02-20-2007, 12:54 AM

SAtown
02-20-2007, 02:37 AM
i think we should close our borders for some time and allow the american people as of now to prosper and be successful. we dont need any more drug dealers :rolleyes

You truly are a dumb fuck.

gtownspur
02-20-2007, 02:49 AM
There it is . . . the answer to all of America's problems. Who would have thought it was so simple and obvious!

Maybe if you're lucky you'll get an immigration question on the written portion of the SAT. That way you can really demonstrate all the thought you've given to this.

Immigrants leaving would give blackie a chance at a real job.

ChumpDumper
02-20-2007, 04:07 AM
Nice racism.

Chagus
02-20-2007, 04:12 AM
This is a tough one. Who would THEN sculpt yards, build roads and bridges and various other constuction projects, sell REAL FOOD, take care of working folks children, and bang your wife while your away? You should think about what your saying. Besides, this country was FOUNDED by immigrants. Nuff said.

xrayzebra
02-20-2007, 10:44 AM
This is a tough one. Who would THEN sculpt yards, build roads and bridges and various other constuction projects, sell REAL FOOD, take care of working folks children, and bang your wife while your away? You should think about what your saying. Besides, this country was FOUNDED by immigrants. Nuff said.

Legal immigrants not illegal. Nuff said.

turambar85
02-20-2007, 12:22 PM

Thats an interesting, albeit absurd, claim.

What we did when we founded the country was legal in our eyes, just as what the immigrants now are doing should be, in their eyes, considered illegal.

I am sure that the Native Americans found our actions to be deplorable and, most certainly, had they the formal laws to illustrate the point, illegal.

History is written by the victors, and our grand actions were illegal, and indubitably immoral, when done to the Native Americans, and illegal, though not necessarily immoral, in regards to our actions against the throne.

So, there is no distinction between legal and illegal immigration if you are to consider our past, which your quote was attempting to do.

Trainwreck2100
02-20-2007, 12:30 PM

Yeah, cause the Legal ones wouldn;t expect benefits, or work at minimum wage.Plus, the quality of work would go down, ot's easy to light a fire under someone when threatening to call "La Migra"

valluco
02-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Who would THEN sculpt yards, build roads and bridges and various other constuction projects, sell REAL FOOD, take care of working folks children, and bang your wife while your away?

white people

Extra Stout
02-20-2007, 01:40 PM
I am sure that the Native Americans found our actions to be deplorable and, most certainly, had they the formal laws to illustrate the point, illegal.

History is written by the victors, and our grand actions were illegal, and indubitably immoral, when done to the Native Americans, and illegal, though not necessarily immoral, in regards to our actions against the throne.
I wasn't aware that Mexican immigrants aimed to conquer and kill us, or overthrow U.S. rule in some part of the country. I thought they just wanted to work here.

If they are looking to make Texas an independent state, or seize my property and ship me out to a reservation in the desert, or kill me outright, I certainly hope we start some kind of military campaign against them! After all, the British and the Tribal Nations didn't go down without a fight!

Thank you for enlightening me.

01Snake
02-20-2007, 01:48 PM
Comparing the start of the US with the problem of illegal immigration today. :lol

lefty
02-20-2007, 01:56 PM

Because there no white drug dealers, criminals, etc...???

NorCal510
02-20-2007, 01:58 PM
if we stopped immigrants from coming in we wouldnt have violence and destruction. we are falling into a shithole.

lefty
02-20-2007, 01:59 PM
if we stopped immigrants from coming in we wouldnt have violence and destruction. we are falling into a shithole.

Violence has always been a part of America....don't think the first european immigrants were violent? think again

Extra Stout
02-20-2007, 02:02 PM
if we stopped immigrants from coming in, that new kid from honduras wouldn't beat me out for the starting kicker job on jv

Phenomanul
02-20-2007, 02:06 PM
:rolleyes

xrayzebra
02-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Thats an interesting, albeit absurd, claim.

What we did when we founded the country was legal in our eyes, just as what the immigrants now are doing should be, in their eyes, considered illegal.

So, there is no distinction between legal and illegal immigration if you are to consider our past, which your quote was attempting to do.

What a dumb, uninformed statement. I am as much a
native American as any Indian that exist in this day in
time. Who was here before them? Who did they displace?
I suppose you believe we should give compensation to all
the blacks in this country for the slavery that existed in
the past. Give me a break.

valluco
02-20-2007, 04:40 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/valluco/whygoogleisnumber1.jpg

El_Tejano
02-22-2007, 02:18 PM
As a first time poster, Hello All, and I've chosen a topic which is sure to bring together all people of differing opinions, to a point of love, brotherhood, and total unity. Lets see, close borders to create prosperity? The fact is that its american prosperity that in itself is hungry for employable people, we have an unemployment rate that is under 5%, with an illegal alien population that is in the millions, and I think that if that last 5% wanted to relocate, or simply "work", they would be working as well. And if you think that all the mexican labor is working for minimum wage, your very mistaken, the men at these construction sites are like anyone else, they get experience, and then move on to higher paying companies. And the simple fact is, President Bush is in no hurry to run the illegals out of the country, if he was, they would be gone.

DarkReign
02-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Comparing the start of the US with the problem of illegal immigration today. :lol

smeagol
02-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Some people canīt help their stupidity

xrayzebra
02-23-2007, 09:45 AM
And then you have situations like this one.

"It appears we are giving more credence to directions from Mexican government officials than we are to the dictates of our own Constitution and the security of the people of the United States."

- Congressman Dana Rohrabacher -

If you're outraged at the treatment of Border Patrol agents Ramos and Compean -- who were railroaded for defending America's borders -- then make sure you've taken your blood pressure medicine before you read what's coming next.

Two new outrages have surfaced -- two cases of law enforcement officers being hauled before a kangaroo court, accused of abusing illegal aliens who actually attacked them, and convicted by perjured testimony.

The first outrage:

Texas Deputy Sheriff Guillermo "Gilmer" Hernandez saw a blue Chevy Suburban run a red light in Rocksprings, a favorite sneak alley for Mexican smugglers of drugs and illegal aliens.

The Deputy flipped on his lights and took off after the Suburban. The vehicle stopped, and when Hernandez got out of his patrol car, he could see several people in the vehicle. Illegal aliens? Dope dealers?

As he approached, the driver gunned the Suburban, wheeled around, and drove straight at Hernandez, attempting to run him down. He leaped out of the way and fired at the fleeing vehicle.

He was a good shot. He blew out the left rear tire, and two bullets ricocheted off the pavement and riddled the rear door. A fourth shot also struck the Suburban.

The Suburban crashed. Eight illegal aliens and one smuggler took off running. They left behind a woman, Maricela Rodriguez Garcia, who was slightly injured when a fragment of one bullet cut her lip and broke two teeth

Unfortunately, the videotape in Hernandez's camera was already full and couldn't record the action. Also, in filing his written report, the Deputy said he fired his "weapon one time at the back left rear tire" and then fired two more shots -- three in all. Actually he was mistaken. He had fired four shots. An understandable and irrelevant error.

But it wasn't irrelevant to U.S. Attorney Johnny Sutton who charged Hernandez with "concealing facts" (Sound familiar?) and "Violating the Civil Rights" of an illegal alien. Yep, the same Johnny Sutton who persecuted Border Patrol agents Ramos and Compean.

========================================

Old Johnny Sutton would make a damn fine dimm-o-crap,
wouldn't he. Defending the rights of non-citizens.