PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Question

TxJudsonRocketTx
02-18-2007, 01:20 PM
Ive been trying to decide what to buy next and was really in the mood to play a MMORPG and then after looking forever online for one I never found it except for Phantasy Star and thats an extra $10 a month. Are there any RPG's that allow you to game online yet or no? Any in production at least?

Mr. Black
02-18-2007, 01:57 PM
I hate rpgs, but you might want to try oblivion, or elder scrolls.

SAtown
02-18-2007, 03:37 PM
I hate rpgs, but you might want to try oblivion, or elder scrolls.

Oblivion is Elder Scrolls, if you're saying that there's two of them.

Anyways, I don't think there is an online rpg yet for 360, you might want to try a gaming website or something for that info. Oblivion is amazing though, and there's downloadable content that adds like a hundred more hours of gameplay to an already endless game.

baseline bum
02-18-2007, 03:50 PM
Can't think of one. Is Diablo considered a MMORPG? I know Blizzard's currently working on Diablo 3. Diablo II was incredible, and hopefully 3 can live up to the same standard of quality.

Mr. Black
02-18-2007, 07:34 PM
Oblivion is Elder Scrolls, if you're saying that there's two of them.

Anyways, I don't think there is an online rpg yet for 360, you might want to try a gaming website or something for that info. Oblivion is amazing though, and there's downloadable content that adds like a hundred more hours of gameplay to an already endless game.

I know, this is why I hate rpgs.

NASpurs
02-18-2007, 07:43 PM
The only MMORPG for the 360 is FFXI.

*edit*

Well not the only one... I mean the other besides Phantasy Star. FFXI has a monthly fee as well if I'm correct.

nickbroken
02-19-2007, 04:53 AM
You shouldn't be playing anything on xbox360 online accept Gears of War....maybe some Halo2.

Xolotl
02-19-2007, 10:05 AM
Yeah if you want MMORPG the only way to go is PC

DarkReign
02-19-2007, 10:14 AM
Phantasy Star Online has a demo on XBL.

Download it and tell me with a straight face that game is anything other than complete and utter garbage.

PC > everything when it comes to....well, everything.

TxJudsonRocketTx
02-19-2007, 12:15 PM
They say the problem with PSO is that the world is just way too small, the game is addictive and fun is what I'm reading about it but you dont get much bang for your buck

Xolotl
02-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Thats opposite of what I heard I heard that it was a boring game with only a few races to choose from and a limited variety of classes. But they could just be haters