02-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Well...you can get one at least:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60626

exstatic
02-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Have you tried ticket exchange?

tmtcsc
02-19-2007, 02:43 PM
Check your PM box. Damn I love my avatar.

ZStomp
02-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Why don't you just go to ticketmaster.com and buy them there?? :wtf :wtf :wtf

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C003D11C3EB5E24?brand=spurs

I found 4 tickets just now.

SequSpur
02-19-2007, 04:18 PM
free tix to me

Purple & Gold
02-19-2007, 07:31 PM
How are your games not sold out. Especially with AI coming back. Singles I understand, but multiples? Especially 4.

tmtcsc
02-19-2007, 08:41 PM
I have 4 tix for sale at $ 101.58 each at spurs ticket exchange.

got to spurs.com first, then choose ticket exchange.

These are great seats: Sec 126, Row 12, seats 4,5,6,7

ZStomp
02-19-2007, 09:37 PM
How are your games not sold out. Especially with AI coming back. Singles I understand, but multiples? Especially 4.

Thugs like AI and Melo don't impress San Antonio.

ashbeeigh
02-19-2007, 11:04 PM

From my understanding, they're usually listed as sell outs because of season ticket holders. The tickets are listed as sold, but then they put them up to resell.

I hope you find your tickets, I wish I could help you out!

Suicidal Jack
02-19-2007, 11:41 PM
I'm still in search of love.

Purple & Gold
02-20-2007, 01:29 AM
Thugs like AI and Melo don't impress San Antonio.
I would think that their basketball skills would.

Purple & Gold
02-20-2007, 01:33 AM
From my understanding, they're usually listed as sell outs because of season ticket holders. The tickets are listed as sold, but then they put them up to resell.

I hope you find your tickets, I wish I could help you out!
I'm not in San Antonio, but thank you very much!! If I was I would definitely try to go. That should be a very good game. Just surprised that multiples are still available for that game. Damn season ticket holders, don't know what they have. :lol

tmtcsc
02-20-2007, 12:39 PM
I'm not in San Antonio, but thank you very much!! If I was I would definitely try to go. That should be a very good game. Just surprised that multiples are still available for that game. Damn season ticket holders, don't know what they have. :lol

Well.....we know we have a couple of months until the "REAL" season starts and the Spurs hit you up early for "Playoff" money.

I've been a season ticket holder for a few years now and I do enjoy the games but 41 + games is alot and it can be alot of work and more $$ to enjoy yourself. its wise to get some money back when you can and gear up for the playoffs.

It should be a good game tonight. If I didn't sell my tix I would have been just as happy to go. In all honesty, there might be about 8 home games a year that are really worth a damn. The other 33 or so are against very watered down competition and we are expected to win. If we lose, that sux even more.

Does this make me a spoiled snob ? Ah well. It is what it is. :toast

Purple & Gold
02-20-2007, 02:38 PM
Well.....we know we have a couple of months until the "REAL" season starts and the Spurs hit you up early for "Playoff" money.

I've been a season ticket holder for a few years now and I do enjoy the games but 41 + games is alot and it can be alot of work and more $$ to enjoy yourself. its wise to get some money back when you can and gear up for the playoffs.

It should be a good game tonight. If I didn't sell my tix I would have been just as happy to go. In all honesty, there might be about 8 home games a year that are really worth a damn. The other 33 or so are against very watered down competition and we are expected to win. If we lose, that sux even more.

Does this make me a spoiled snob ? Ah well. It is what it is. :toast
One or two I understand, but 4 in a row is a lot. There's certain games you circle. And Denver with Carmelo and AI is definitely one of them. If you're making a good profit on the tickets though I do understand about making money.

And there's a lot more than just 8 home games a year that are worth a damn. Sneak in a little bottle that's what I do. :drunk