PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys sign Darilek

mardigan
02-19-2007, 06:47 PM
February 14, 2007
The Cowboys signed guard/center Trey Darilek on Friday in an attempt to add some depth to the interior of the offensive line. Darilek, a fourth-round pick of the Eagles in 2004, has played 18 games in his three-year career. The former UTEP standout, Darilek spent part of last season with the Dolphins. Darilek worked out for the Cowboys near the end of the regular season. The Cowboys had a Pro Bowl center last season in Andre Gurode, who started all 16 games. Both of the centers on the Cowboys are unrestricted free agents in Gurode, and Al Johnson. The Cowboys might have some injury concerns at guard with Marco Rivera needing his second back surgery in three years.

Not really news to most, but I went to high-school with the kid and played a little with him. He will definately help with depth. Nice move Boys, Robert E. Lee por vida!

cornbread
02-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Not really news to most, but I went to high-school with the kid and played a little with him. He will definately help with depth. Nice move Boys, Robert E. Lee por vida!

This guy used to dominate in my German class at Lee back in the late 90's. He's a great guy and tough as nails. He was also a bouncer at the White Rabbit back in those days. It's awesome to see something good coming out of Lee. :toast

Marklar MM
02-19-2007, 07:36 PM
You can Darilek my balls. - Hansel

mardigan
02-19-2007, 07:37 PM
^^^That was almost to easy