PDA

View Full Version : Unable to watch Spurs games

Despot
02-20-2007, 12:55 AM
Hi everyone, unfortunately I am stuck in Mexico and have not been able to watch any games all season. I've been wondering and want some feedback about the demeanor of the Spurs during the games. I realize it can be hard to tell with a team that does not show much emotion, when you catch them walking off after a game it is hard to tell if they won or lost. Does it seem like they are trying hard? Are they just going through the motions? Confident? Is it obvious that they can play harder? Are they just waiting for the playoffs?

I'm starting to worry because of two reasons, I've always thought that a big part of rebounding is putting forth the effort, they know this is a big problem since last year but can't correct it? (props to Elson the other night) And also from listening to the players comments, they admit problems but don't seem hopeful, hopefully it's just me interpreting it that way. I guess I'm hoping people here can put my mind at ease.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we suck so bad, although we are way behind the Mavs right now, alot of people don't seem to take into account that we are still right there for the third best record in the league. We are 12-10 in 2007 and still only about 4 games behind the Suns. And this has nothing to do with Pops soft comments awhile back.