T-Pain
02-20-2007, 05:59 PM
official blog of the afterparty. :spin

stretch
02-20-2007, 06:08 PM
the Suns suck.

Amarelooms
02-20-2007, 06:12 PM
If there is a God then the Suns will lose.....

T-Pain
02-20-2007, 06:18 PM
I got the Suns over the Clippers

Amarelooms
02-20-2007, 06:18 PM
I got the Suns over the Clippers

Then you don't believe there is a God I guess....

T-Pain
02-20-2007, 06:19 PM
Then you don't believe there is a God I guess....
whatever dude, Im basing this prediction on the truth, not by God :wtf

Xylus
02-20-2007, 08:05 PM
the Suns suck.
They might be the worst 39-13 team in history.

:rolleyes

Xylus
02-20-2007, 08:43 PM
I love how fans of other teams constantly talk about how the Suns record is padded by the fact that they played some teams without their superstars, but receive no sympathy when 3 of their Top 7 guys are out with injuries at the same time. They lose a couple of games without the MVP of the league and suddenly they're a mediocre team.

How fickle some of your opinions are. Some of you will grasp on to anything in order to disprove the greatness of this Phoenix team. They might not be guaranteed a title this year, but they're easily the 2nd best team in the league. And the margin between Dallas and Phoenix isn't very wide.

Nashfan
02-20-2007, 08:47 PM
I love how fans of other teams constantly talk about how the Suns record is padded by the fact that they played some teams without their superstars, but receive no sympathy when 3 of their Top 7 guys are out with injuries at the same time. They lose a couple of games without the MVP of the league and suddenly they're a mediocre team.

How fickle some of your opinions are. Some of you will grasp on to anything in order to disprove the greatness of this Phoenix team. They might not be guaranteed a title this year, but they're easily the 2nd best team in the league. And the margin between Dallas and Phoenix isn't very wide.
:clap

Texas_Ranger
02-20-2007, 08:48 PM
Clipps will take this one.

Flopper
02-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Clips will win if Nash isn't playin.

resistanze
02-20-2007, 09:19 PM
If there is a God then the Suns will lose.....

:lol That shit looks so absurd coming from a guy with the username "Amareloooms"

T-Pain
02-20-2007, 10:16 PM
i hope this next game will be alot better than the spurs game...

T-Pain
02-20-2007, 10:27 PM
lets get this party started...

RonMexico
02-20-2007, 10:44 PM
This game will never start. Thankfully, it was a Western Conference game in the first part of the double-header so we don't have to deal with the typical Eastern Conference slow-down game that leads to us jumping into the Suns game midway through the first quarter. You'd think after OJ, sports stations have figured out how to split screen games properly.

RonMexico
02-20-2007, 10:45 PM
Tim Thomas played for the Suns in the playoffs???

Thank God I have Doug Collins to remind me of these moments.

RonMexico
02-20-2007, 10:48 PM
If Suns lose with Kurt Thomas and Nash in there tonight, contract the franchise.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-20-2007, 11:25 PM
Pat Burke is in the game, I think we can close the lid on this one.

The Synagogue of Sean is now calling for our patron saint to enter the game.

Amare_32
02-20-2007, 11:39 PM
Pat Burke is in the game, I think we can close the lid on this one.

The Synagogue of Sean is now calling for our patron saint to enter the game.

:lol

Flopper
02-20-2007, 11:46 PM
man...the clips sucks.

T-Pain
02-20-2007, 11:47 PM
damn the suns are playin hot

Amarelooms
02-20-2007, 11:49 PM
Either the Clippers SUCK ASS or there is no God...you guys decide

mikejones99
02-20-2007, 11:50 PM
fucking charles is telling phx how to win

Xylus
02-20-2007, 11:51 PM
It's tough to beat the Suns when Nash, Stoudemire, and Marion are all playing well, and the entire team is playing good D, forcing the Clippers into jumpshots all night. Even Patty Burke looked pretty smooth out there...smoother than usual, anyway.

Tim Thomas needs to stop taking contested shots...2-10 from the field? Ugg.

mikejones99
02-20-2007, 11:54 PM
bout time they get 8 9 and 10 players involved

Amare_32
02-20-2007, 11:57 PM
fucking charles is telling phx how to win

I agree with what he said. D'Antoni needs to play his bench more minutes. He has to keep Nash,Amare and Marion to no more than 30 minutes. The Suns have a deep bench if they get at least 15-20 minutes per game. Jalen Rose,Jurmaine Jones and Eric Piatkowski need to get a chance to see how they fit in with the team.

Xylus
02-20-2007, 11:57 PM
bout time they get 8 9 and 10 players involved
Agreed.

Dear god, the Suns need to start Kurt Thomas. Having a KT-Stat-Marion frontcourt is superior defensively than a Diaw-Stat-Marion frontcourt. Plus, bringing the Diaw-Barbosa combo off the bench would be very nice.

Amare_32
02-20-2007, 11:59 PM
Agreed.

Dear god, the Suns need to start Kurt Thomas. Having a KT-Stat-Marion frontcourt is superior defensively than a Diaw-Stat-Marion frontcourt. Plus, bringing the Diaw-Barbosa combo off the bench would be very nice.

The good thing with bringing Diaw off the bench is it puts a playmaker on the floor when Steve is resting.

Amare_32
02-21-2007, 12:00 AM
Barkley should give D'Antoni more advice. :lol

Xylus
02-21-2007, 12:03 AM
Suns winning the rebounding war so far.

That's another thing: Not only would starting Kurt Thomas make the Suns a better defensive team, they'd also be a more competent rebounding team. Kurt may be getting up there in years, but he's still an extremely solid contributor.

Amare worked hard to get Kurt in a Phoenix uniform for a reason. Hopefully Diaw's time off will make D'Antoni realize what a brilliant idea this is.

T-Pain
02-21-2007, 12:11 AM
damn i cant believe the clippers are gettin pummeled

mikejones99
02-21-2007, 12:16 AM
Charles told Dallas how to win last year, this game is done. Spurs vs Suns is for the title this year.

Amare_32
02-21-2007, 12:17 AM
damn i cant believe the clippers are gettin pummeled

I think that last year the Clippers took teams by surprise. Thier record this year is indicative that other teams don't take them as lightly as they use to. Therefore a dropoff was expected but not this drastic of a dropoff.

mikejones99
02-21-2007, 12:18 AM
why do some people hate on Amare?

hitmanyr2k
02-21-2007, 12:22 AM
That was a vicious charge Nash took on Brand. Gotta give the little man props for having the guts to stand in there.

T-Pain
02-21-2007, 12:23 AM
i have to say, the more and more i watch the Suns play, the more i like them. there so complete.

Amare_32
02-21-2007, 12:23 AM
I can't believe Nash is taking charges on Brand with a 22 point lead.

T-Pain
02-21-2007, 12:24 AM
I can't believe Nash is taking charges on Brand with a 22 point lead.
hes crazy

RonMexico
02-21-2007, 12:27 AM
Amare is playing with more explosiveness I've seen all season.

Barely even realized Diaw wasn't out there.

I think people realize that Nash does more than just statistical things out there. I think his and Kurt's presence out there are great for the team's overall psyche.

mikejones99
02-21-2007, 12:28 AM
barbosa is like iverson or parker fast and under rated

T-Pain
02-21-2007, 12:30 AM
barbosa is like iverson or parker fast and under rated
hes reminding me of Bobby Jackson when he was with the Kings playing behind Bibby. I wouldnt be suprised if the Suns traded him in the next 3 years or so to improve elsewhere on their roster.

Amarelooms
02-21-2007, 12:35 AM
why do some people hate on Amare?

cause he LOOMS...be afraid....very afraid

mikejones99
02-21-2007, 12:40 AM
jesus christ when does jalen get to play?

ponky
02-21-2007, 12:45 AM
Suns winning the rebounding war so far.

That's another thing: Not only would starting Kurt Thomas make the Suns a better defensive team, they'd also be a more competent rebounding team. Kurt may be getting up there in years, but he's still an extremely solid contributor.

Amare worked hard to get Kurt in a Phoenix uniform for a reason. Hopefully Diaw's time off will make D'Antoni realize what a brilliant idea this is.

not dissing the suns because the clippers suck monkey balls and the suns look good tonight but about the rebounding, the clippers won't win any rebounding contest or even come close without kaman in the game...anyway, good win for the suns, i expected them to take it easily tonight

Xylus
02-21-2007, 12:52 AM
not dissing the suns because the clippers suck monkey balls and the suns look good tonight but about the rebounding, the clippers won't win any rebounding contest or even come close without kaman in the game...anyway, good win for the suns, i expected them to take it easily tonight
This is true, the Clippers do suck monkey balls right now, but the Suns would still be a better rebounding team with Kurt Thomas starting. He has a nose for the ball that Diaw lacks.

G-Money
02-21-2007, 12:53 AM
what the hell happen to the clippers? The start of the season they were mentioned as contenders now they will be lucky to make it in the playoffs.

Xylus
02-21-2007, 12:55 AM
i have to say, the more and more i watch the Suns play, the more i like them. there so complete.
When we have all our pieces on the floor, we're a very complete team. Take a piece out, though, and our deficiencies become more apparent. If the Suns are healthy in the postseason, they stand as good a chance as anyone.

ponky
02-21-2007, 12:55 AM
I think that last year the Clippers took teams by surprise. Thier record this year is indicative that other teams don't take them as lightly as they use to. Therefore a dropoff was expected but not this drastic of a dropoff.

i don't think they have any internal chemistry either plus as much as i love dunleavy he's so complacent and always has this sarcastic look on his face when watching his team...nothing like his good old days back in portland...livingston is a huge bust and radmanovic contributes more for the lakers than he ever did for the clippers

ponky
02-21-2007, 12:57 AM
This is true, the Clippers do suck monkey balls right now, but the Suns would still be a better rebounding team with Kurt Thomas starting. He has a nose for the ball that Diaw lacks.

yup, he was one of my favorite guys when he was a knick but now that he's a sun, well...haha, j/k, i still like him, i call him el diablo because he looks like the devil

Dirk Nowitzki
02-21-2007, 01:07 AM
Charles told Dallas how to win last year, this game is done. Spurs vs Suns is for the title this year.

:rolleyes :rolleyes :blah. Only way the Spurs/Suns meet in the WCF is if Dallas has injuries to their key guys. If we stay healthy, expect us to be in the WCF. A healthy Mavs team would sweep the spurs or win in 5 and the Suns would wrap it up in 6 games.

Udrihlooms
02-21-2007, 01:09 AM

i don't think so... if we remain on #3,(Jazz lost tonight to Blazers), we'll be due to meet the Suns in the Second round, that is, if we and the Suns survive our 1st round.

Then if Dallas survives the first and second round, either us or the Suns get to play Dirk on the WCF. Dallas will almost have a bye in the first round, as they'll probably meet either the Minnesota, New Orleans or Denver, which should be a fair game to them, then, they get to face either Houston of Jazz. They own both teams in the season, and I think AJ will outcoach either of the two teams, especially Gundy.

So I think it will be the Spurs v. the Mavs in the Finals, after that, this time the west is going to bring home the bacon again.

T-Pain
02-21-2007, 01:21 AM
When we have all our pieces on the floor, we're a very complete team. Take a piece out, though, and our deficiencies become more apparent. If the Suns are healthy in the postseason, they stand as good a chance as anyone.
i can see them in the finals this year. id rather see them than Dallas, thats for sure.

ponky
02-21-2007, 01:29 AM
RonMexico, where you been?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

T-Pain
02-21-2007, 01:41 AM
probably dealin with his bitch

Udrihlooms
02-21-2007, 01:44 AM
i can see them in the finals this year. id rather see them than Dallas, thats for sure.

as i've mentioned, i don't think they'll ever get to the finals, as they will have to beat us first. then we'll meet the mavs in the finals. PHX, I think is locked in #2, while I think we're trying to avoid the #4 slot, to avoid meeting Dallas in the second round. We're 3rd now and I think we'll be locking the 3rd spot pretty soon.

Doug Collins
02-21-2007, 08:45 AM

Recovering from his "car accident" im sure.

RonMexico
02-21-2007, 06:21 PM
Recovering from his "car accident" im sure.

Better than recovering from the 1972 Olympics for the rest of my life.

RonMexico
02-21-2007, 06:22 PM

Partying in Austin. Buying a new car. Starting a new job in Houston today. Generally, makin' deals.

You know, the usual.