PDA

View Full Version : Manu's Recent Surge

remingtonbo2001
02-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Manu's recent "half-man/half-amazing" attributes suspects me to believe he is currently under the use of none other than..ROGAIN..... Well, that I noticed that his bald spot wasn't as apparent? Maybe it seeped through his scalp?

thispego
02-21-2007, 08:00 PM
nothings funnier than when someone points out ginobili's bald spot and suggests that he should do something about it

midgetonadonkey
02-21-2007, 08:01 PM
Magnificent thread. Simply amazing.

remingtonbo2001
02-21-2007, 08:25 PM
I could care less either way, it was more of an observation. Maybe it has improved his confidence in life, which leads to more confidence on the court. Could be growing the locks out again? Who knows?

thispego
02-21-2007, 08:32 PM
I could care less either way, it was more of an observation. Maybe it has improved his confidence in life, which leads to more confidence on the court. Could be growing the locks out again? Who knows?
i seriously SERIOUSLY doubt it

E20
02-21-2007, 08:49 PM
I would like Manu to have that rock star hair. It gives him powers on the court and is trendy.

ALVAREZ6
02-21-2007, 08:52 PM
I would like Manu to have that rock star hair. It gives him powers on the court and is trendy.
The Stallone pic in your sig kind of looks like Manu, minus the jackedness.

E20
02-21-2007, 08:54 PM
The Stallone pic in your sig kind of looks like Manu, minus the jackedness.
I don't know what that means, but are you referring to his buffness?

dg7md
02-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Manu needs his 05 playoff hair back, that hair was magic it seems.

Pablo Escobar
02-21-2007, 09:21 PM
^^^^ what the fuck did the snowman say to the snowman

lefty
02-21-2007, 09:28 PM

Yaht's exactly what I've been thinking ; it makes him feel dominating

WalterBenitez
02-21-2007, 09:33 PM
To reach that pic, Manu will have to cut half of his nose :nope

hitmanyr2k
02-21-2007, 09:35 PM

So Ginobili is Samson now? :lol

lefty
02-21-2007, 09:36 PM
To reach that pic, Manu will have to cut half of his nose :nope
:lol

Tippecanoe
02-21-2007, 09:44 PM
hey doghouse, do us a favor
what did the snowman say to the other snowman???

Guh-No-Bleee!!!
02-21-2007, 09:51 PM
Guh-No-Blee!!!!!!!

GoSpurs21
02-21-2007, 10:32 PM
what did the snowman say to the other snowman???dont eat the yellow snow...what else would he say???

Marcus Bryant
02-21-2007, 10:39 PM
The way this team wins in June is with the Big 3 carrying everyone else up that mountain.

regio
02-21-2007, 11:40 PM
what did the snowman say to the other snowman???
I want to know too...

SuperManu!!!
02-21-2007, 11:46 PM
"Doesn't smell like carrots?" or something like that

TMTTRIO
02-22-2007, 12:07 AM
what is the record for most points off the bench? consecutive team points off the bench?

were they set today?

I don't know but the sound of this it seems like Manu had a Jordanesque like game and has beat MJ's record. Interesting that it was against the same team too.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/michael_jordan/bio.html
He poured in 58 points against the New Jersey Nets on February 26, then toasted the Atlanta Hawks for 61 on April 16 in a game in which he sank an NBA-record 23 points in a row.

nkdlunch
02-22-2007, 12:16 AM
WFT u talking about. Manu's baldspot is bigger than ever. I think his power is coming from that baldspot. I'm liking it

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-22-2007, 12:38 AM
It was Jordanesque, since he did it in a span of 4 41 minutes

THE SIXTH MAN
02-22-2007, 01:02 AM
^^^^ what the fuck did the snowman say to the snowman
What did he say?

WalterBenitez
02-22-2007, 05:52 AM
WFT u talking about. Manu's baldspot is bigger than ever. I think his power is coming from that baldspot. I'm liking it

I was so naif ... I used to think that Manu's baldspot were the kriptonite. :oops

jman3000
02-23-2007, 02:04 AM
wouldnt it be "jah-no-bleeee?"

guhnoblee kinda sounds like the first 2 letters of gus followed by noblee.

TMTTRIO
02-23-2007, 02:52 AM
ok here's an interview from Manu talking about that game and other things. The translation is bad but at the same time it's funny :lol

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/deportiva...nota_id=885906

"To put 24 points without stopping is not somewhat normal neither habitual" Emanuel Ginóbili For THE NACION "is Always good and serves to note many points, gives confidence and aid al team. Nevertheless, what more surprised of the party that I did with Atlanta was that gust of wind of 24 uninterrupted points, I believe that in 5 minutes, me did not I set well. Putting 24 points without stopping is not a normal neither habitual thing; was given thus almost of coincidence, because if in a penetration toward the hoop three defenders they had closed itself me I it had passed and another noted, broke the seguidilla.

The 40 points do neither serve to give me a great push of mind because I feel that I am in a good moment, confident and with a lot of energy; I had various good parties ultimately. Much less they will serve to change my situation in the team, that of continue entering as the substitute or to be again regular, because that change does not have to do with my private performance, obeys to a strategy of special play of pop music (Gregg Popovich). What the technician wants he is that when they begin to rest the holders have someone that head al second group and a good level in the team be maintained.

When Pop it asked me that entered as the substitute I told him that did not have problems, but I asked him to maintain the same average of minutes in court and accepted it immediately. Therefore, now, although I enter a little later, equal play some 29 minutes by party. In reality, the unique thing that changed were the times of rest and the rotation of each one.

They asked me if before the party with Atlanta felt that was going to have a great night: the truth is that despite to have played the previous night with Denver I felt well, with forces, but the rare thing was that the two first shots I failed them. I was on poor terms with the hoop and later I began to gorge and to gorge. I know that my companions began to celebrate since the bank, but I did not realized of the happy thing that were until I put a triple and immediately there was a dead time. Al to arrive al bank I realized that they were living on it very special way. At any rate, the same thing had passed if the one that put many continued points was Tim (Duncan), Tony (Parker) or any another. In that case, the one that to have celebrated would have been I.

It can be that this time not to have gone al All Star Game of The fertile plain have me benefited, do not I know it. At any rate, to go me with my lady three days to a beach of Mexico is somewhat fantastic that would never be able to do inside the season. For some as many hours I forgot me of the ball and came me very well. I love to throw me al sun and to rest for little bit. (no wonder I thought he looked like he got a little too much sun when I was at the game :lol . I wonder where he went?)

Regarding the team, I believe that we are improving. We have proposed us to change the image that leave in January and part of February. We have to be more you regulate and to defend better; I believe that we are achieving it in this starter, after the Play of the Stars, with important triumphs.

The idea is to try to assure the third position in the West. We understand that to you Mow :lol :lol will be impossible to reach it because they are very far away and playing in high level. And to Phoenix, despite that has 5 routs less than we, will also be complicated to reach it. In reality, we are more near the 4° that of the 2°, so we have to take care of our location. The campaign is not evil, is enough seemed to that of last year. What happens is that you Mow, ours great rival of Division, is impeccable.

Despite this the environment in San Antonio is normal, there is not reproaches neither impatience, the people is tranquil and we only a little worried about improving and to return al better level." ( I guess Manu hasn't been online lately and reading the boards and I'm kind of glad he hasn't :lol ).