PDA

View Full Version : had lebron went to college

P-O-Z
02-21-2007, 08:36 PM
and went to ohio state do you think they would be an auomatic lock to win the whole thing just think about it bron and oden that would be unstoppable

Horry For 3!
02-21-2007, 10:02 PM
and went to ohio state do you think they would be an auomatic lock to win the whole thing just think about it bron and oden that would be unstoppable
You also forget about Mike Conley Jr.

johngateswhiteley
02-21-2007, 10:43 PM

Lebron wouldn't have stayed long enough to play with Oden...so no.

RonMexico
02-22-2007, 12:33 AM
Let's think more here - how many illegitimate children would have been fostered from that team? I think it could be record breaking.

JMarkJohns
02-22-2007, 08:45 AM
This is a pandora's box. If it's applied to one school, then it must be applied to all schools who've had players skip/leave in this time.

Remember, Duke would have Deng and Livingston added to their roster, one school would have Dwight Howard (prolly Georgia Tech or North Carolina), Texas would have LaMarcus Aldridge in the middle, UConn would still have Marcus Williams, Rudy Gay, Josh Boone and would have a second-year Andrew Bynum added, Arizona would have a four-year PF and concencous #2 overall player behind James in Ndudi Ebi plus a junior college All-American who went pro in Europe, UCLA would have Jordan Farmar, Wasington would have Martell Webster, Louisville would have Sebastian Telfair and Amir Johnson, Ok State would have Gerald Green and a whole bunch of lesser teams and players would be reunited.

While some of the players mentioned aren't at James' level, never underestimate what four years in a system can do. I've seen a lot of lesser talent win out in college simply because they were more experienced, disciplined and aware of their teammates. James would have been a senior as well, but I'm just saying.

Plus, everyone just assumes he'd have gone to Ohio State. I'm pretty sure I heard his college of choice was Akron.

MJ23DWADE3
02-23-2007, 04:17 PM
domination for 4 years

Pugglekicker_21
02-24-2007, 01:17 PM
If Lebron was drafted in 2003 over D-Wade who was at Marquette and entered as a junior, over the national champion freshman sensation Carmelo Anthony, at Syracuse, over Bosh and wherver he came from, and over Milicic, who everyone thought was going to be a badass, what makes you think he'd wait three to four years for oden? What would Oden think if James was already on the team and labeled a college superstar? No I dont think that team could have become a reality.

RonMexico
02-24-2007, 02:46 PM
LeBron would have followed the path of his best friend Maurice Clarett and the world would have been deprived of a great NBA player.

dallaskd
02-26-2007, 08:39 PM
lebron wouldnt stay for 4 years anyway

johngateswhiteley
02-26-2007, 08:42 PM
lebron wouldnt stay for 4 years anyway

Lebron wouldn't have stayed long enough to play with Oden...so no.