PDA

View Full Version : Should Dirk now call out Wade?

Amarelooms
02-22-2007, 12:28 AM
A true leader doesn't cry or get taken off in a wheel chair for a freakin shoulder injury. Shut your mouth next time douche bag.....

Old School Fool
02-22-2007, 12:31 AM
A true leader doesn't cry or get taken off in a wheel chair for a freakin shoulder injury. Shut your mouth next time douche bag.....

His shoulder may be broken, you fuckpanel. Howabout I break your fucking shoulder, we'll see how it feels.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-22-2007, 12:32 AM
You're a pussy Amare. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Old School Fool
02-22-2007, 12:32 AM
dirk didnt call out dewhine in the first place.

dirk is all class

Your Mom is all class. She tipped me the next morning. What a nice lady!

RonMexico
02-22-2007, 12:34 AM
dirk is all class

ROFL

Amarelooms
02-22-2007, 12:34 AM
His shoulder may be broken, you fuckpanel. Howabout I break your fucking shoulder, we'll see how it feels.

We will see if it is....come back here when you have facts. Many players have suffered bad injuries and not cried or been wheeled off. Hope it;s not serious but for all the drama he creates it better be

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-22-2007, 12:35 AM
You mistook

your vagina

for your shoulder

and you were high on weed at the time

so it didn't hurt

and Mavs fans are still bitter little bitches.

RonMexico
So much hate from a fanbase. I can't believe I get ripped on for calling Jason Terry a nut-puncher and Stack a "fake enforcer." You guys rip on Wade more than anyone I've ever seen.

Amare_32
Your Mom is all class. She tipped me the next morning. What a nice lady!

:lol

mavsfan1000
We'll see if it is serious or not. If it is than that would be a first for Wade.

Old School Fool
ive broken my shoulder

when i was 10.

i didnt need a wheelchair.

my legs still worked.

I need gaps.

To talk.

On an internet forum.

Amarelooms
02-22-2007, 12:36 AM
You're a pussy Amare. Just thought I'd clear that up.

NIce glad you know me. Btw the Aggies suck balls and College Station is a shit hole. Just thought I'd clear that up. Now fuck off :elephant

lurker
Because Dirk has never been close to tears after an injury...

Why do you think he always covers his face when he gets hurt? :lol

Amare_32
We will see if it is....come back here when you have facts. Many players have suffered bad injuries and not cried or been wheeled off. Hope it;s not serious but for all the drama he creates it better be

Riley just said on ESPN that Wade will likely be out for a "while".

Amarelooms
02-22-2007, 12:38 AM
Riley just said on ESPN that Wade will likely be out for a "while".

Oh well look on the bright side at least Charles might add him to his fav 5 now....

Aggie Hoopsfan
NIce glad you know me. Btw the Aggies suck balls and College Station is a shit hole. Just thought I'd clear that up. Now fuck off :elephant

So, how bad did we beat your team by this year?

Go suck an egg, mavs4dick.

Old School Fool

Amarelooms? More like Fruitofthelooms.

dg7md
02-22-2007, 12:39 AM
Amarelooms? More like Fruitofthelooms.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-22-2007, 12:39 AM
As a mod I'd love to just wipe this thread clean from our database, but it's better off left as a testament to you pathetic ass mavs fans.

As much as you cunts cried about Dirk getting hurt a couple years back, the hypocrisy of this thread is fucking gold.

Amarelooms
02-22-2007, 12:40 AM
As a mod I'd love to just wipe this thread clean from our database, but it's better off left as a testament to you pathetic ass mavs fans.

As much as you cunts cried about Dirk getting hurt a couple years back, the hypocrisy of this thread is fucking gold.

You being a mod is joke enough. You're probably the one that bans me for no good reason and then Kori has to undo your mess.

Old School Fool
02-22-2007, 12:41 AM
You being a mod is joke enough. You're probably the one that bans me for no good reason and then Kori has to undo your mess.

Once you get banned, you will not be missed. :oink

mavsfan1000
02-22-2007, 12:42 AM
Alright I'll be the first one to say Wade is not acting this time. This injury is for real. Hopefully he gets better soon so we can beat his ass. Unfortunately not until the finals we meet if it happens.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-22-2007, 12:42 AM
Hi, my name is Amarelooms. I am a pussy ass Mavs fan that loves to whine about my team's players getting hurt, but take joy in other team's players getting hurt, especially when their team owned my team's ass in the NBA Finals. I also have a small penis. But that's okay, it helps me fit in with the other Mavs fans up here in Dallas

Amarelooms
02-22-2007, 12:44 AM
As a mod you should not be typing such things. I'm going to save this thread and let Kori know...thanks for proving my point :elephant

ponky
02-22-2007, 12:46 AM
i'm glad i sold my tix for a lot of money to the game tomorrow....i hate that we're not playing the heat with wade but whatever, i'll take the tenth win tomorrow night...as for wade, i hope he comes back soon but other than that i could really care less about the boy who cries wolf and then got bit in the ass by a real injury

Amare_32
02-22-2007, 12:47 AM
Alright I'll be the first one to say Wade is not acting this time. This injury is for real. Hopefully he gets better soon so we can beat his ass. Unfortunately not until the finals we meet if it happens.

Yeah I just saw the video on ESPN. He is not acting this time. He was really in pain. It really sucks for them because this will probably knock the Heat out of the playoff picture.

ponky
02-22-2007, 12:48 AM
any update as to what happened...from the tivo replay i didn't see anything serious when he bumped into battier but then they said he was taken off in a wheelchair like last week for some shoulder stuff

Amare_32
02-22-2007, 12:50 AM
any update as to what happened...from the tivo replay i didn't see anything serious when he bumped into battier but then they said he was taken off in a wheelchair like last week for some shoulder stuff

Riley said on ESPN that Wade will be out for a while.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-22-2007, 12:51 AM
dirk didnt call out dewhine in the first place.

dirk is all classhe sure as hell did. why would dwayne even have to comment on the mavs. they did all the commenting they needed and that stopped June 20, 2006.

Nashfan
02-22-2007, 12:53 AM
I heard it was a dislocated shoulder. Really sick that Mav and Piston fans wish an injury on someone or think it is funny that someone is injured. I may not be a big fan of Wades but I would not ever wish an injury on my worst enemy. Just not cool.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-22-2007, 12:55 AM
As a mod you should not be typing such things. I'm going to save this thread and let Kori know...thanks for proving my point :elephant

Save the thread. Any fan of any team who takes joy in the injury of a player for another team just because said player owned your team deserves being called out. That's some weak shit (not quite the level of Dirk's choking in the Finals, or Terry punching Finley in the groin, but damn close).

I hate Dallas. Got no problem admitting it. But I wouldn't be jumping up and down on mavstalk.com if Dirk tore up his shoulder trying to make a hustle defensive play. You don't realize how pathetic you and all your little dallas friends sound, but such is the land of the $30K millionaire.

I tore up my shoulder in HS on the same kind of play that Wade jacked his on. If his injury is as bad as mine was (torn rotator cuff and dislocated shoulder), he'll likely never be the same player again. And that's sad for anyone in the league.

It's comical that all you Dallas clowns are making fun of him for the wheel chair thing because 'it's a shoulder injury, not a leg injury.' You probably don't realize it because you've probably never played a sport in your life, but whenever you take a step, your shoulder moves. When I tore up my shoulder, every single step I took my shoulder moved and it hurt like hell. Like I said, if Wade has the same type of injury, he could easily be in a shitload of pain.

The fact that you Dallas jackasses are laughing about it because he owned your fucking asses in the NBA Finals exposes you as the whiny, spiteful little bitches that we all know you are. And for that, you deserve all the ridicule you get on this board.

Amarelooms
02-22-2007, 12:57 AM
I heard it was a dislocated shoulder. Really sick that Mav and Piston fans wish an injury on someone or think it is funny that someone is injured. I may not be a big fan of Wades but I would not ever wish an injury on my worst enemy. Just not cool.

You are exaggerating what we said. Nice to see Spurs and Suns homers trying to attack Mavs fans yet again lol. Nice try but we don't wish injury on him genius...just stating being wheeled off is a bit much. If same thing happened to Dirk you hypocrites would be on here laughing at him. You are all sad sad individuals....

aaronstampler
02-22-2007, 12:57 AM
I don't really care about the Dirk/Wade thing since they're my least favorite teams in each conference. Seriously I would rather watch Lakers vs. Celtics than another Mavs-Heat finals.

But IMO, the most delusional classless trash talker between the two teams (the players I'm talking about, Cuban doesn't count) is Shaq. He was talking crap about how bad the Heat are without him and how he's embarrassed to be on a team 5 game below .500, well it'll be really interesting what kind of record he leads them to without the team's best player.

Once people throw steady double teams at Shaq and he has nobody to bail him out and the Heat score about 65 a night, O'Neal will exposed.

Amare_32
02-22-2007, 12:58 AM
he sure as hell did. why would dwayne even have to comment on the mavs. they did all the commenting they needed and that stopped June 20, 2006.

Granted I know the refs made calls that not even Jordan got in Wade's favor but honestly we are going into the 2007 playoffs. Is time to move on from the 06 Finals. Nothing the Mavs fans say or do will change what happen last June.

Amarelooms
Save the thread. Any fan of any team who takes joy in the injury of a player for another team just because said player owned your team deserves being called out. That's some weak shit (not quite the level of Dirk's choking in the Finals, or Terry punching Finley in the groin, but damn close).

I hate Dallas. Got no problem admitting it. But I wouldn't be jumping up and down on mavstalk.com if he tore up his shoulder trying to make a hustle defensive play. You don't realize how pathetic you and all your little dallas friends sound, but such is the land of the $30K millionaire.

I tore up my shoulder in HS on the same kind of play that Wade jacked his on. If his injury is as bad as mine was (torn rotator cuff and dislocated shoulder), he'll likely never be the same player again. And that's sad for anyone in the league.

It's comical that all you Dallas clowns are making fun of him for the wheel chair thing because 'it's a shoulder injury, not a leg injury.' You probably don't realize it because you've probably never played a sport in your life, but whenever you take a step, your shoulder moves. When I tore up my shoulder, every single step I took my shoulder moved and it hurt like hell. Like I said, if Wade has the same type of injury, he could easily be in a shitload of pain.

The fact that you Dallas jackasses are laughing about it because he owned your fucking asses in the NBA Finals exposes you as the whiny, spiteful little bitches that we all know you are. And for that, you deserve all the ridicule you get on this board.

The same way Dirk owned and continues to own the Spurs?

ponky

i don't *wish* injury on any player i just don't care much about his injuries...nobody was *wishing* injury on wade before the game and we don't go into games hoping wade injures himself...i'm actually pissed he's not playing tomorrow and i hope he comes back soon because i want that team healthy when they get beat down in the playoffs by either the pistons or any team coming out of the west...learn to distinguish the difference

aaronstampler
P.S. I wonder if that classy owner the Mavs got will show D-Wade's injury on the scoreboard tomorrow.

RonMexico
02-22-2007, 12:59 AM

I hate Dallas. Got no problem admitting it. But I wouldn't be jumping up and down on mavstalk.com if Dirk tore up his shoulder trying to make a hustle defensive play. You don't realize how pathetic you and all your little dallas friends sound, but such is the land of the $30K millionaire.

Post of the year - I second your post and direct it at Amarelooms, DirkNowitzki, and stretch specifically.

ponky you are excluded because you keep it real.

Nashfan
02-22-2007, 12:59 AM
You are exaggerating what we said. Nice to see Spurs and Suns homers trying to attack Mavs fans yet again lol. Nice try but we don't wish injury on him genius...just stating being wheeled off is a bit much. If same thing happened to Dirk you hypocrites would be on here laughing at him. You are all sad sad individuals....

You are very, very wrong with that assumption. I would not wish an injury on any teams players. You are one sick individual.

dg7md
02-22-2007, 01:01 AM

Nah, because most of us didn't, remember when Dirk went down in Seattle? We didn't cheer like the numerous prick Mavs fans here.

ponky
Post of the year - I second your post and direct it at Amarelooms, DirkNowitzki, and stretch specifically.

:) :) :) :) :) i *heart* you too!

Nashfan
i don't *wish* injury on any player i just don't care much about his injuries...nobody was *wishing* injury on wade before the game and we don't go into game's hoping wade injures himself...i'm actually pissed he's not playing tomorrow and i hope he comes back soon because i want that team healthy when they get beat down in the playoffs by either the pistons or any team coming out of the west...learn to distinguish the difference

I'm not counting you. The other fans that have laughed at Wades injury or called it fake are the ones I am directing my post to.

Amarelooms
You are very, very wrong with that assumption. I would not wish an injury on any teams players. You are one sick individual.

Haha way to deflect the issue. Find the post where I wish injury on Wade.

cornbread
02-22-2007, 01:03 AM

You've obviously never heard the legend of when mavs4ever hurt his shoulder when he was 6 and walked all the way home. All by himself.

That's the shit legends are made of.

ponky
not to start a flame war or anything but on the other thread about this injury there are some spurs fans joking about the wade injurie(s)...i'm just saying, i'm really too busy being ticked that tomorrow's matchup won't be that much fun to watch, i was looking forward to it since last week, seems like forever since the mavs have played a game

Amare_32
I don't really care about the Dirk/Wade thing since they're my least favorite teams in each conference. Seriously I would rather watch Lakers vs. Celtics than another Mavs-Heat finals.

But IMO, the most delusional classless trash talker between the two teams (the players I'm talking about, Cuban doesn't count) is Shaq. He was talking crap about how bad the Heat are without him and how he's embarrassed to be on a team 5 game below .500, well it'll be really interesting what kind of record he leads them to without the team's best player.

Once people throw steady double teams at Shaq and he has nobody to bail him out and the Heat score about 65 a night, O'Neal will exposed.

You know Walker will start throwing up bricks from the 3 point line when he is left wide open. The sad part is that he does not seem to realize that teams leave him open on purpose. Seriously though we are going to see if Shaq puts his money where his mouth is. Now with Wade out the regular season does matter and he can no longer afford to take off games to pace himself. At the very least the Wizards caught a break in that now they can distance themselves and win the division.

Old School Fool
:) :) :) :) :) i *heart* you too!

lets go get some bbq and get busyyyyyyyyyy :elephant

Melmart1
02-22-2007, 01:04 AM
Yeah, because you being the macho man you are would be able to just walk with a broken or dislocated shoulder, right? :rolleyes You do realize that walking and the movement it would cause in your shoulder could make the injury worse, considering they didn't know at that point what it was?

Maybe if you thought about what you post before actually posting it, you wouldn't catch so much shit from others here. You deserve all the bashing you are getting.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-22-2007, 01:05 AM
The same way Dirk owned and continues to own the Spurs?

Yeah, he sure has owned us. Look at all the trophies in that Mavericks trophy case.

http://eteamz.active.com/ccfa/images/MarkWashtockFurnituretrophycase.jpg

Honestly, do you realize how pathetic you look? Fuck. I completely own your ass about being a little bitch about Wade getting hurt, and your only come back us beating us in a playoff series one year? Way to try and change the topic.

ponky
02-22-2007, 01:06 AM
I'm not counting you. The other fans that have laughed at Wades injury or called it fake are the ones I am directing my post to.

i see. well, maybe they were initially going by all the times wade has gotten an injury and then seems to come back and suddenly be better and win the game for the heat...i thought this injury looked legit, the guy was practically crying but you know, it's like the boy who cries wolf, people don't know when to take him seriously or not...anyway, it sucks that he's out, hope he's alright and that it's nothign serious

Amarelooms
02-22-2007, 01:06 AM
Yeah, because you being the macho man you are would be able to just walk with a broken or dislocated shoulder, right? :rolleyes You do realize that walking and the movement it would cause in your shoulder could make the injury worse, considering they didn't know at that point what it was?

Maybe if you thought about what you post before actually posting it, you wouldn't catch so much shit from others here. You deserve all the bashing you are getting.

So I guess every person that has dislocated their shoulder has been wheeled off? Hmm I stand corrected then.

Old School Fool
02-22-2007, 01:07 AM
You've obviously never heard the legend of when mavs4ever hurt his shoulder when he was 6 and walked all the way home. All by himself.

That's the shit legends are made of.

He's a fucking hero.

Amarelooms
02-22-2007, 01:08 AM
Yeah, he sure has owned us. Look at all the trophies in that Mavericks trophy case.

Yeah best to focus on the past......don't blame ya since the future not looking too bright from where you sit.

Aggie Hoopsfan
i see. well, maybe they were initially going by all the times wade has gotten an injury and then seems to come back and suddenly be better and win the game for the heat...i thought this injury looked legit, the guy was practically crying but you know, it's like the boy who cries wolf, people don't know when to take him seriously or not...anyway, it sucks that he's out, hope he's alright and that it's nothign serious

Kinda like when no one even touches Dirk on his fadeaway jumper and he falls down like someone ran him over with a truck, huh?

Hello pot, my name is kettle.

Nashfan

Great post. :clap

Old School Fool
So I guess every person that has dislocated their shoulder has been wheeled off? Hmm I stand corrected then.

Get the fuck off this forum, please.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-22-2007, 01:09 AM
Yeah best to focus on the past......don't blame ya since the future not looking too bright from where you sit.

Again, way to try and divert away from the original topic of you Mavs fans being some bitter little bitches.

Though it is worth mentioning it's funny that you lecture us on the past, when that's where you're going to talk about about Dirk 'owning' us. :rolleyes

hitmanyr2k
02-22-2007, 01:09 AM
It's time like this I'm glad the Mavericks haven't won a thing in their entire franchise history and I hope that loser streak continues.

Amarelooms
02-22-2007, 01:10 AM
Great post. :clap

Hahah yeah great post....we all know that only Mavs fans whine. Spurs and Suns fans never whine :lol

Amarelooms
02-22-2007, 01:12 AM
Again, way to try and divert away from the original topic of you Mavs fans being some bitter little bitches.

Though it is worth mentioning it's funny that you lecture us on the past, when that's where you're going to talk about about Dirk 'owning' us. :rolleyes

Only after you brought up Wade owning the Mavs...you have nothing to stand on...I'm done with you. Night lol :elephant

Aggie Hoopsfan
Hahah yeah great post....we all know that only Mavs fans whine. Spurs and Suns fans never whine :lol

There's a difference between being frustrated about officiating and high fiving your loser buddy on the internet because the MVP of the NBA Finals that owned your team's ass got hurt.

What is it going to take for you to get that fact? A lobotomy?

Nashfan

Has nothing to do with whining, has to do with having some class when someone gets injured whether you think they are faking it or not. But I guess you would not know about that. :rolleyes

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-22-2007, 01:13 AM
Only after you brought up Wade owning the Mavs...you have nothing to stand on...I'm done with you. Night lol :elephant

Yeah, nothing at all to stand on. :rolleyes If only I could be sloshing around in the fucking sewer like you, Mr "haha Wade tore up his shoulder and that's fucking awesome because he kicked the Mavs ass in the Finals all by himself while I had to watch my hero Dirk Noballski choke it away", then maybe I could live half the life you do.

Nashfan
02-22-2007, 01:14 AM
There's a difference between being frustrated about officiating and high fiving your loser buddy on the internet because the MVP of the NBA Finals that owned your team's ass got hurt.

What is it going to take for you to get that fact? A lobotomy?

I don't even know if a lobotomy would help with Amarelooms. He does a disservice using Amare Stoudemire's name.

Melmart1
02-22-2007, 01:28 AM
Where did I say that in my post? Now you are just making stuff up. Way to reach, mavfan. Not surprising though.

Of course not everyone who gets a dislocated shoulder is wheeled off in a chair. But then again, not all of them are basketball superstars whose team owners have a huge investment in them. Better safe than sorry, I am sure the wheelchair was a precautionary measure.

You know about precautionary measures and investments, don't you? That is why your team's douchebag owner doesn't want NBA players to play in the Olympics.

sabar
02-22-2007, 01:41 AM
I'm going to make a guess and say...

99% of the posters here would be brought to tears from a major dislocation/ligament tear.

dirk4mvp
02-22-2007, 02:44 AM
Hope he's ok

dirk4mvp
02-22-2007, 02:45 AM

99% of the posters here would be brought to tears from a major dislocation/ligament tear.

forget that, when i broke my arm when i was 12, I thought I was going to die.

Shank
02-22-2007, 03:41 AM
I love this shit.

Spurs "fans" telling Mavs "fans" what bad human beings they are for mocking someone's injury.

Get off your high horses and stop acting like you and your fucking team and your fucking fanbase can do no wrong.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-22-2007, 08:11 AM
I love this shit.

Spurs "fans" telling Mavs "fans" what bad human beings they are for mocking someone's injury.

Get off your high horses and stop acting like you and your fucking team and your fucking fanbase can do no wrong.

:lol What does 'doing no wrong' have to do with you Mavs fools gloating over Wade's injury? I guess you guys have a standard playbook:

1. Gloat over something that makes us look like pathetic fans.
2. Try and change the subject when we get called out on it.

JMarkJohns
02-22-2007, 08:28 AM
This message is hidden because Amarelooms is on your ignore list.

Wow, thanks Kori for the great feature! Sure helps to clean up all the trash 'round here...

Ever think that perhaps the Heat docs insisted he get wheeled off since they've invested 100 million dollars into him? Ya know, to avoid making the injury worse... If I'm a Heat exec and I see Wade rithing around in pain, there's no way I'm letting him get up and walk around until I know what's wrong. Potential rips, tears and breaks are nothing to take lightly.

LEONARD
02-22-2007, 08:58 AM
Wade is F'd...I've dislocated my shoulder twice...the first time it popped back in by itself and the 2nd time I had to work it back in. Torn labrum and rotator cuff. For as much pain as he was in his must've stayed out...which is why he went to the hospital. I don't expect to see him back this season...

Sucks to see a team's #1 go down...especially with the big showdown tonight...

Shank
02-22-2007, 10:38 AM
:lol What does 'doing no wrong' have to do with you Mavs fools gloating over Wade's injury? I guess you guys have a standard playbook:

1. Gloat over something that makes us look like pathetic fans.
2. Try and change the subject when we get called out on it.

Who's gloating over the actual injury? And if so, is it right to lump us all in? I've made light of the fact that was just about the point in the game when he gets "hurt" only to miraculously return and that I though the wheelchair was a bit much. For the actual injury and any guess on how long he'd be out, I don't see many people running in the streets to celebrate.

Here's yours, though:

1. Act like your team is still the pinnacle NBA franchise and freely look down upon all others, mocking any success they may have had
2. When in doubt, remind people of the championships your team has won

stretch
02-22-2007, 10:48 AM

???

i never once said anything about being happy he got hurt. and unlike the other Mavs fans, im actually a Wade fan. i think he is the best player in the NBA, and is an incredibly player to watch. i think it is very unfortnate that he got hurt, and hope its not too serious, and that he returns soon. i never credited the Heat's title to the officiating last year, and was one of the few that would always give credit to the Heat and Wade for being such great playmakers, while Dallas choked. you need to get your shit straight before you go talking out of your ass, like you usually do.

mabber
02-22-2007, 10:50 AM
This message is hidden because Amarelooms is on your ignore list.

Wow, thanks Kori for the great feature! Sure helps to clean up all the trash 'round here...

Ever think that perhaps the Heat docs insisted he get wheeled off since they've invested 100 million dollars into him? Ya know, to avoid making the injury worse... If I'm a Heat exec and I see Wade rithing around in pain, there's no way I'm letting him get up and walk around until I know what's wrong. Potential rips, tears and breaks are nothing to take lightly.

I don't understand why so many let this Amarelooms guy get to them. He's an idiot for the most part. Put him on your "ignore list" like JMarkJohns or just don't respond to him.

At least have the intelligence to realize that he and a few other posters that happen to be Mav fans don't represent us :rolleyes

stretch
02-22-2007, 10:53 AM
He's a fucking hero.

stretch
02-22-2007, 10:59 AM

i agree man. if Dirk busted his shoulder like that, i would take every precaution possible to make sure that it doesnt have a chance at getting worse. im sure if Wade wanted to, he could have walked off easily, but its smarter to keep the motion in his shoulder area to a minimum, so they wheeled him out.

Shank
02-22-2007, 11:08 AM
Who knew they even kept wheelchairs in the building? I can't remember the last time I saw one wheeled out.

Duncanoypi
02-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Who's gloating over the actual injury? And if so, is it right to lump us all in? I've made light of the fact that was just about the point in the game when he gets "hurt" only to miraculously return and that I though the wheelchair was a bit much. For the actual injury and any guess on how long he'd be out, I don't see many people running in the streets to celebrate.

Here's yours, though:

1. Act like your team is still the pinnacle NBA franchise and freely look down upon all others, mocking any success they may have had
2. When in doubt, remind people of the championships your team has won

have you read the whole thread?...do you know amarelooms?

monosylab1k
02-22-2007, 11:19 AM

I loved seeing Wade injured. I laughed my ass off at that pussy for crying like a bitch. I laughed at his theatrics of getting wheelchaired off the court. The guy is a fucking drama queen and even with an injury he was gonna find a way to bring all the attention to himself. I can't stand him or his asshole job stealing coach or his fat fuck of a center, and it brings me joy to see some overpaid athlete who will never have to work a real job for the rest of his life experience a little pain. And I don't give a fuck what your or any fuckhead Spurs fan thinks about that. Take your three rings and shove em up your ass, cuz if you aren't winning it THIS YEAR then you aren't doing FUCKING SHIT.

Shank
02-22-2007, 11:19 AM
have you read the whole thread?...do you know amarelooms?

Have you read the 2nd sentence in your quote from me?

clambake
02-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Any victory over Wade and the current champs will be hollow. I hope he heals quick. Beating someone thats sitting is no win at all.

methionine
02-22-2007, 11:34 AM
I loved seeing Wade injured. I laughed my ass off at that pussy for crying like a bitch. I laughed at his theatrics of getting wheelchaired off the court. The guy is a fucking drama queen and even with an injury he was gonna find a way to bring all the attention to himself. I can't stand him or his asshole job stealing coach or his fat fuck of a center, and it brings me joy to see some overpaid athlete who will never have to work a real job for the rest of his life experience a little pain. And I don't give a fuck what your or any fuckhead Spurs fan thinks about that. Take your three rings and shove em up your ass, cuz if you aren't winning it THIS YEAR then you aren't doing FUCKING SHIT.

This would be a classic example of the bitter mavs fan.

monosylab1k, have you tried anger management therapy? :elephant

monosylab1k
02-22-2007, 11:38 AM

Yeah maybe a little bitter. Whatever. Haha and no i don't need anger management therapy...it's sports, not real life.

But seriously, fuck Wade.

Shank
02-22-2007, 11:59 AM

He had the Hawks as his favorite team earlier today, so who knows what team this guy follows.

Melmart1
02-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Who knew they even kept wheelchairs in the building? I can't remember the last time I saw one wheeled out.
Maybe they are next to the exercise bikes. I am sure Dirk can point them out.

monosylab1k
02-22-2007, 12:14 PM
He had the Hawks as his favorite team earlier today, so who knows what team this guy follows.

mavs and hawks. wtfuck you care for?

trueD
02-22-2007, 12:20 PM
Maybe they are next to the exercise bikes. I am sure Dirk can point them out.
:lmao

Dirk may have been able to conquer a wheelchair, I still recall the whimpy attempt to throw that stationary exercise bike, good times.

Obstructed_View
02-22-2007, 01:07 PM
I hope Dirk never hurts his shoulder like that, or Amarelooms will have to go back to the Suns, who he abandoned either when Amare got hurt or his suns got raped by the Spurs in the WCF.

monosylab1k
02-22-2007, 01:10 PM
:lmao

Dirk may have been able to conquer a wheelchair, I still recall the whimpy attempt to throw that stationary exercise bike, good times.

True, it was a pathetic attempt. If you're gonna go on an angry tirade, don't half-ass it. Destroy the damn thing.

ShoogarBear
02-22-2007, 01:16 PM
You guys need to look at this from the Mav Fan side of things.

See, now they can finally hold that parade they had planned.

monosylab1k
02-22-2007, 01:23 PM
You guys need to look at this from the Mav Fan side of things.

See, now they can finally hold that parade they had planned.

Hopefully everyone in Dallas will STFU about the parade until after they win the title. If they do.

Has anybody seen that America's Game episode about the Patriots where Bill Belichick reads the parade route that the Philadelphia Eagles had planned? Really cool moment. Totally calm and cool, but it obviously pissed team off pretty good. I'm sure Riley did a similar thing last year. Probably read it to refs as well.

sandman
02-22-2007, 01:30 PM

Freshman year of college, intramural flag football. Had my arm outstreched in much the same way as DWade did trying to grab a flag. I don't remember much other than I found myself screaming like a 7-year old girl and my arm dangling at my side. The contact was minimal, but was the perfect angle. Tore the cuff and a ligament. 20 years later I can still make strange popping noises in the joint.

It does not have to be a major collision to cause major damage when it comes to joints. Anyone remember Rodney Peete blowing out his knee by simply planting his foot after a 5-step drop back?

Islymore
02-22-2007, 01:46 PM
why must it be ALL mav fans that are morons and idiots? simply bc some jerks that post on here happen to be mav fans? do they represent the whole fanbase?

i dont think dirk should do anything. let wade be. everyone should really. let him nurse himself back to health. dont make light of any injury - these are their livelihoods (sp?) and you wouldnt want yours to be so easily taken away would you??

i dunno... its all gettin silly.

i've never heard such hatred over a game towards a man most of us dont know and will never know. he might be a nice guy. does his antics on the court get excessive sometimes, shit yeah but... does he deserve to be injured bc he's been praised as the Second Coming? is that really D-Wade's fault? yeah, im angry he got the good end of most calls last June, but damn... that was LAST JUNE. can we focus on whats goin on in the here and now - focus on this coming JUNE... D-Wade likely wont even be there... so... why keep harpin on the guy?

Let the HEAT enjoy their rings, let DWade enjoy his freedom on the court while he can. Focus on the Mavs. Now unless they are playing DWade (which we are not as of now tomorrow) I have nothing ill to say about the guy. He's an alright dude, until he steps on the Mavs court - then he's another monster, but... let the guy be injured. If he miraculously shows up tonight, i'll be back with a diff kinda rant...

lol I cant lie - the guy makes me sick with the injured 1 min, a qt later he's back with a quicker pickup... and rallies his team to the win every time... just makes me vomit! sorry so long!

sandman
02-22-2007, 01:54 PM
lol I cant lie - the guy makes me sick with the injured 1 min, a qt later he's back with a quicker pickup... and rallies his team to the win every time... just makes me vomit! unless he played for my team.

fixed it

Islymore
02-22-2007, 01:59 PM
fixed it

not really - i hate floppers altogether. rangin from DEVIN HARRIS, to DIRK, to MANU, to WADE... all across the boards on all teams... I mean, its okay to drive and get the foul, but geez... there comes a time when you gotta commit to the play and not just try for the foul.

P-O-Z
02-22-2007, 06:23 PM

So, how bad did we beat your team by this year?

Go suck an egg, mavs4dick.
amarelooms is a fuckin idiot his favorite word is cum bet u that is all he eats and drinks

RonMexico
02-22-2007, 09:43 PM
???

i never once said anything about being happy he got hurt. and unlike the other Mavs fans, im actually a Wade fan. i think he is the best player in the NBA, and is an incredibly player to watch. i think it is very unfortnate that he got hurt, and hope its not too serious, and that he returns soon. i never credited the Heat's title to the officiating last year, and was one of the few that would always give credit to the Heat and Wade for being such great playmakers, while Dallas choked. you need to get your shit straight before you go talking out of your ass, like you usually do.

It was mostly his shit about saying you guys deserve all the ridicule you get.

RonMexico
02-22-2007, 09:45 PM
why must it be ALL mav fans that are morons and idiots? simply bc some jerks that post on here happen to be mav fans? do they represent the whole fanbase?

i dont think dirk should do anything. let wade be. everyone should really. let him nurse himself back to health. dont make light of any injury - these are their livelihoods (sp?) and you wouldnt want yours to be so easily taken away would you??

i dunno... its all gettin silly.

i've never heard such hatred over a game towards a man most of us dont know and will never know. he might be a nice guy. does his antics on the court get excessive sometimes, shit yeah but... does he deserve to be injured bc he's been praised as the Second Coming? is that really D-Wade's fault? yeah, im angry he got the good end of most calls last June, but damn... that was LAST JUNE. can we focus on whats goin on in the here and now - focus on this coming JUNE... D-Wade likely wont even be there... so... why keep harpin on the guy?

Let the HEAT enjoy their rings, let DWade enjoy his freedom on the court while he can. Focus on the Mavs. Now unless they are playing DWade (which we are not as of now tomorrow) I have nothing ill to say about the guy. He's an alright dude, until he steps on the Mavs court - then he's another monster, but... let the guy be injured. If he miraculously shows up tonight, i'll be back with a diff kinda rant...

lol I cant lie - the guy makes me sick with the injured 1 min, a qt later he's back with a quicker pickup... and rallies his team to the win every time... just makes me vomit! sorry so long!

I don't know - I've met a lot of people in person who echo what is said on this board by Mavs fans. They get polluted by the Dallas Morning News, dallasbasketball.com, The Observer and BlogMaverick.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-22-2007, 09:50 PM
Freshman year of college, intramural flag football. Had my arm outstreched in much the same way as DWade did trying to grab a flag. I don't remember much other than I found myself screaming like a 7-year old girl and my arm dangling at my side. The contact was minimal, but was the perfect angle. Tore the cuff and a ligament. 20 years later I can still make strange popping noises in the joint.

It does not have to be a major collision to cause major damage when it comes to joints. Anyone remember Rodney Peete blowing out his knee by simply planting his foot after a 5-step drop back?

I don't remember Peete, but I do remember Fred Barnett(at least I think it was FB) blowing out both knees on the same play at the Vet.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-22-2007, 11:13 PM
Yeah maybe a little bitter. Whatever. Haha and no i don't need anger management therapy...it's sports, not real life.

But seriously, fuck Wade.

It's sports, not real life, but you're jumping for joy because someone who beat your team in a *game* got hurt?

I think you need to heed your own advice and come back to the reality of 'life' where the rest of us are living.

stretch
02-23-2007, 09:01 AM
It was mostly his shit about saying you guys deserve all the ridicule you get.
:rolleyes

get a life for fucks sake.

monosylab1k
02-23-2007, 09:41 AM
It's sports, not real life, but you're jumping for joy because someone who beat your team in a *game* got hurt?

Yer fuckin' right i am.

I think you need to heed your own advice and come back to the reality of 'life' where the rest of us are living.

Never left it. In the end sports are just entertainment. If I want to cheer the on-court injury of a multi-millionaire athlete who is getting paid to entertain, then what do you care? Sounds like you're the one that's taking things a little too seriously.

RonMexico
02-24-2007, 10:09 AM
:rolleyes

get a life for fucks sake.

True, but AHF was also right. And I'm pretty much going to direct any Mavs hate right at you 3 posters.

George Gervin's Afro
02-24-2007, 10:28 AM
Dirk faded and D Wade rose to the occasion. End of story. Of course some Mav fans are the tit for tat types..

mavsfan1000
02-24-2007, 10:40 AM
Dirk faded and D Wade rose to the occasion. End of story. Of course some Mav fans are the tit for tat types..
Replace Wade with Whistle for now on. It's hard to win with all the calls going against you like games 3-6. Dirk getting bumped by Haslem constantly without calls and Wade getting all the whistles.

George Gervin's Afro
02-24-2007, 11:09 AM
Replace Wade with Whistle for now on. It's hard to win with all the calls going against you like games 3-6. Dirk getting bumped by Haslem constantly without calls and Wade getting all the whistles.

Look you will never get any sympathy from me or any other Spurs fan for having to deal with Dirk and his touch fouls on the perimeter. Dirk got so many non- aggressive touch fouls against ther SPurs last year it was ridiculous. We would breath on Dirk and he would flail and get a call. SO stop with the whistle complaining. I didn't hear any Mav fan complain about the call Dirk got at th nd of game 3 when he backed down Bowen from the the top of the key into the lane with 3 or 4 bumps to then get the call on the 5th bump. If it was a foul then it should have been called the first time and not with 3 or 4 seconds left. I don't have a probelm with a player taking it to the hole and creating contact because that has always been the case howev er my problem wih Dork is that he dribbles the ball 20 + feet from the basket and he flails. Admit that your owner got bit by the same rules he tried so hard to get enacted.. D Wade's calls were a result of cuban's complaining..

poetic justice :clap

Amarelooms
02-24-2007, 11:11 AM
Look you will never get any sympathy from me or any other Spurs fan for having to deal with Dirk and his touch fouls on the perimeter. Dirk got so many non- aggressive touch fouls against ther SPurs last year it was ridiculous. We would breath on Dirk and he would flail and get a call. SO stop with the whistle complaining. I didn't hear any Mav fan complain about the call Dirk got at th nd of game 3 when he backed down Bowen from the the top of the key into the lane with 3 or 4 bumps to then get the call on the 5th bump. If it was a foul then it should have been called the first time and not with 3 or 4 seconds left. I don't have a probelm with a player taking it to the hole and creating contact because that has always been the case howev er my problem wih Dork is that he dribbles the ball 20 + feet from the basket and he flails. Admit that your owner got bit by the same rules he tried so hard to get enacted.. D Wade's calls were a result of cuban's complaining..

poetic justice :clap

Are you gonna cry again this year when the Mavs beat the Spurs?

George Gervin's Afro
02-24-2007, 11:16 AM
Are you gonna cry again this year when the Mavs beat the Spurs?

All we've heard from you sissies is how you got jobbed and yet you re going to ask if I am going to cry? I have been in the streets celebrating an NBA championship, I have videos of championship seasons, so no I won't cry no matter what happens. Are going to CONTINUE crying if your teams CHOKES again?

by the way you want no part of me you wuss..move along and wear that fag dork jersey

4lifecowboy
02-24-2007, 11:27 AM
What's funny to me is the assumption that those was tears from the physical pain. My first thought was he knew it was serious and those were tears of frustation.

dirk4mvp
02-24-2007, 11:28 AM
by the way you want no part of me you wuss..move along and wear that fag dork jersey

Might be the best internet smack talk I've ever seen rihgt here.

mavsfan1000
02-24-2007, 11:36 AM
Yeah he might click new post again. :lol

stretch
02-26-2007, 09:33 PM
True, but AHF was also right. And I'm pretty much going to direct any Mavs hate right at you 3 posters.
Good for you. Have fun with that.