PDA

View Full Version : The NBA sucks because...

EastsBeasts
02-22-2007, 09:24 AM
You get a tech for waving your finger in somebody's face in a non threatening way.

That was the funniest shit when Shaq did that last night. I laughed when he got a tech but that was just retarded. The NBA is fucking gay now because you cant show any type of emotion after a play. Mr. David Stern you are the Queen of Pussies. Oh no! Shaq waved his finger! :dramaquee

Flopper
02-22-2007, 10:50 AM
Maybe he should wave it to the crowd, like Deke does.

mabber
02-22-2007, 10:52 AM
You get a tech for waving your finger in somebody's face in a non threatening way.

That was the funniest shit when Shaq did that last night. I laughed when he got a tech but that was just retarded. The NBA is fucking gay now because you cant show any type of emotion after a play. Mr. David Stern you are the Queen of Pussies. Oh no! Shaq waved his finger! :dramaquee

Yeah, that was kinda funny. What was funnier is that Deke was telling the refs & Shaq..."that's my signature...that's my signature" :lol Jon Barry(analyst) was laughing at that as well.

Flopper
02-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Yeah, that was kinda funny. What was funnier is that Deke was telling the refs & Shaq..."that's my signature...that's my signature" :lol Jon Barry(analyst) was laughing at that as well.

Deke gonna sue Shaq :lol

texas84
02-22-2007, 11:36 AM

You can show emotion, the league is fine with that. However, waving a finger in another players face (especially when its another players staple) is the kind of stuff that starts things like the brawls in Detroit and New York.

If Shaq had done that to the crowd on his way down the court, it would have been fine.

Marklar MM
02-22-2007, 12:29 PM
However, waving a finger in another players face (especially when its another players staple) is the kind of stuff that starts things like the brawls in Detroit and New York.

To bad neither brawl started with a finger wave.

monosylab1k
02-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Maybe next time Mutombo can mock Shaq's signature by eating a cheeseburger.

Kermit
02-22-2007, 02:17 PM
Maybe next time Mutombo can mock Shaq's signature by eating a cheeseburger.
:lol

cornbread
02-22-2007, 02:56 PM
I always hated Shaq when he was with the Lakers but I will miss his bullshit when he's retired. I almost fell out of my chair laughing when he wagged the finger at Mutumbo. That was classic.

thispego
02-22-2007, 04:03 PM
To bad neither brawl started with a finger wave.
he said it was the KIND OF STUFF thats starts them

texas84
02-22-2007, 04:06 PM
he said it was the KIND OF STUFF thats starts them

Thanks for being able to read and comprehend, Pego. Wish more posters on here were like you.