PDA

View Full Version : Being Proactive

SequSpur
02-22-2007, 11:31 AM
Let me get this out of the way because I will busy the rest of the day...

As usual, everyone else is making moves to get better and the Spurs are keeping their bag of dipshits and holding onto a Bible praying for a championship...

fuckin typical. :pctoss

horrorshow
02-22-2007, 11:46 AM
The problem in regards to trades for the Spurs is that we really only have three guys who have any trade value... we all know who. Not really sure what you could get for the likes of Beno, Barry, Jackie Butler, etc.

But what do I know... :wakeup

boutons_
02-22-2007, 11:51 AM
"everyone else"

Care to name teams of any consequence to Spurs?

or is this another non-Sequ-tur of the type "if <whatever>, then the Spurs FO sucks"

my2sons
02-22-2007, 11:52 AM
I never realized that there was an explosion of trades that made everybody better....its all rumor and speculation and almost 11 am and still little to no action. ya, everyones getting better, even the spurs...have you seen their last four games...

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-22-2007, 11:55 AM
So what you're saying is you'd like me to text message you if the Spurs trade Beno Udrih for a #3 combo plate from Mi Tierra?

Kermit
02-22-2007, 12:00 PM
So what you're saying is you'd like me to text message you if the Spurs trade Beno Udrih for a #3 combo plate from Mi Tierra?

i make that trade in a heartbeat.

mexican food >>>>>>>>>>>> beno

ShoogarBear
02-22-2007, 12:56 PM
So what you're saying is you'd like me to text message you if the Spurs trade Beno Udrih for a #3 combo plate from Mi Tierra?WTF? There is no #3 combo plate at Mi Tierra! :madrun

http://www.mitierracafe.com/menus_specialties.html

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-22-2007, 12:59 PM
WTF? There is no #3 combo plate at Mi Tierra! :madrun

http://www.mitierracafe.com/menus_specialties.html

Well, I didn't think the non-San Antonians would know about Tink-A-Tako.

remingtonbo2001
02-22-2007, 01:09 PM
No, no....go to El Tropico.....The best Enchilada's west of the San Antonio River

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-22-2007, 01:27 PM
I need spurschick to tell me about the good, cheap Mexican restaurants downtown.

Solid D
02-22-2007, 02:03 PM
You're right Sequ...Juan Dixon for Fred Jones and Anthony Johnson for a 2nd round choice really have improved the teams involved for the "Stretch" run.

I'm glad you are being proactive, though.

http://www.jacklalanne.com/newani.gif

ShoogarBear
02-22-2007, 02:47 PM
http://www.shoppingtva.ca/TVAShoppingPublic/CommerceContent/ProductImages/Large-100-025.jpg

ShoogarBear
02-22-2007, 02:48 PM
http://www.concreteloop.com/g_images/puffactiv1.jpg

boutons_
02-22-2007, 03:55 PM
http://www.shoppingtva.ca/TVAShoppingPublic/CommerceContent/ProductImages/Large-100-025.jpgZaza Pachulia needs ProActiv for the acne on his back. He's a mobile bio-hazard (dickhead Cheney says he was created by Saddam to terrorize the NBA).

Solid D
02-22-2007, 05:04 PM
Zaza terrorized Tim Duncan and the other Bigs last night.

Solid D
02-22-2007, 05:13 PM

As usual, everyone else is making moves to get better and the Spurs are keeping their bag of ******** and holding onto a Bible praying for a championship...

****** typical. :pctoss

Soooo, I guess you'll be keeping your Slovenian National Team Jersey for your night-shirt.

BIG IRISH
02-23-2007, 04:01 AM
Well, I didn't think the non-San Antonians would know about Tink-A-Tako.

Not the Tink on Fredericksburg, I've gotten sick the last two time and I WON"T GO Back.

Try Jalisco up the street on the right side going west.

slayermin
02-23-2007, 04:09 AM
I'm kinda glad we kept Barry. One thing that sticks out in my mind from past playoff runs is that you can never have enough shooters.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-23-2007, 04:45 AM
ya me too. I'm actually glad Barry's still here.

freemeat
02-23-2007, 05:06 AM
waaaaaaaaa! waaaaaaaaa!

:baby

freemeat
02-23-2007, 05:37 AM
the Spurs are keeping their bag of dipshits

Where does one find a bag of dipshits? What exactly IS a dipshit?

I'd really like to know, because I have a feeling that you can't really fill a bag with them. And what kind of bag are we talking about here, because it might make a difference? Is this a grocery bag (paper or plastic), garbage bag or just a little Ziploc sorta thing?

I'm really curious how this works and where I might be able to find one.

Seriously, I've heard of the ol' flaming bag of poo prank, but I have a feeling that a bag of dipshits doesn't do the same trick. Are dipshits just poop dipped in something? And, if so, what are you dipping them in? Is it water, gasoline, some bronzing material (and why are you bronzing your doo doo)?

Someone fill me in on what a bag of dipshits looks like. Does it smell? Is a dipshit just a poop with a dent in it (like where a fart bubble was)?

I think the most important question here is: why is anyone filling a bag with these so-called dipshits? Are they collector's items? Do they become valuable at some point? And, if so, where are the people that collect these dipshits?

Is it real poop or is it anti-poop? What would anti-poop look like? And if it is anti-poop, is it really possible to fill a bag with these anti-poops (because I assume anti-poop is something that gets rid of poop, no?)? Can you hold a dipshit, and would you want to? Is a dipshit something you want in your house or is it something you try to get rid of? I prefer to rid my house of any form of poop, but I really don't get the feeling that a dipshit comes from your butt. Does it?

Does it get moldy or does it just dry up and sort of crumble into dust with time? Can it be used in any way (maybe for a nice finger painting, as a paper weight, brick-laying or maybe even a pillow)? I don't know. The possibilities are endless, I suppose. Does a dipshit have special powers? Can they play CDs or translate foreign languages? Can they help train your dog or levitate small objects?

Will a dipshit listen, be your friend and provide a shoulder to cry on when you need it most?

There are many questions I'd like to have answered here. Someone please just tell me what it is...and maybe we can go from there.

:dizzy

dg7md
02-23-2007, 06:39 AM
mexican food >>>>>>>>>>>> beno

:lol

RC's Boss
02-23-2007, 08:25 AM
http://www.shoppingtva.ca/TVAShoppingPublic/CommerceContent/ProductImages/Large-100-025.jpg
:lmao I don't think there was much trading amongst any teams.

dbestpro
02-23-2007, 08:51 AM
Where does one find a bag of dipshits? What exactly IS a dipshit?

I'd really like to know, because I have a feeling that you can't really fill a bag with them. And what kind of bag are we talking about here, because it might make a difference? Is this a grocery bag (paper or plastic), garbage bag or just a little Ziploc sorta thing?

I'm really curious how this works and where I might be able to find one.

Seriously, I've heard of the ol' flaming bag of poo prank, but I have a feeling that a bag of dipshits doesn't do the same trick. Are dipshits just poop dipped in something? And, if so, what are you dipping them in? Is it water, gasoline, some bronzing material (and why are you bronzing your doo doo)?

Someone fill me in on what a bag of dipshits looks like. Does it smell? Is a dipshit just a poop with a dent in it (like where a fart bubble was)?

I think the most important question here is: why is anyone filling a bag with these so-called dipshits? Are they collector's items? Do they become valuable at some point? And, if so, where are the people that collect these dipshits?

Is it real poop or is it anti-poop? What would anti-poop look like? And if it is anti-poop, is it really possible to fill a bag with these anti-poops (because I assume anti-poop is something that gets rid of poop, no?)? Can you hold a dipshit, and would you want to? Is a dipshit something you want in your house or is it something you try to get rid of? I prefer to rid my house of any form of poop, but I really don't get the feeling that a dipshit comes from your butt. Does it?

Does it get moldy or does it just dry up and sort of crumble into dust with time? Can it be used in any way (maybe for a nice finger painting, as a paper weight, brick-laying or maybe even a pillow)? I don't know. The possibilities are endless, I suppose. Does a dipshit have special powers? Can they play CDs or translate foreign languages? Can they help train your dog or levitate small objects?

Will a dipshit listen, be your friend and provide a shoulder to cry on when you need it most?

There are many questions I'd like to have answered here. Someone please just tell me what it is...and maybe we can go from there.

:dizzy

According to the urban dictionary:

1. A despised person; a moron; an ineffectual person; one with a habit of being wrong, loudly and often.
(1)Someone who is stupid or someone elses bitch.
(2)One who has moronicly stated the obvious.
(3)A person who has fallen for something easily, and thus had his body dipped in shit by those who own him.

A classic example of Dipshit.
1. a moron
2. an ignorant asshole
3. any person that labels themselves after music genres
4. a good percentage of the american public
5. a very nice word Maynard from Tool uses very well in describing people from L.A. or the way most people worldwide feel about people from Dallas.

freemeat
02-23-2007, 11:48 AM
so, you're saying it's probably highly impractical to have a BAG of dipshits?

What about a giant burlap sack?

Dave McNulla
02-23-2007, 03:44 PM

As usual, everyone else is making moves to get better and the Spurs are keeping their bag of dipshits and holding onto a Bible praying for a championship...

fuckin typical. :pctoss
another solid contribution to the forum. where do you get this kind of insight?

defensive insult coming up, 3...2...1...