PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Liddell Called Out Crocop and Fedor...

LEONARD
02-23-2007, 01:24 PM
:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

(audio from Sirius radio this morning)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1a9sz_chuck-liddel-wants-to-fight

:lol

Rampage, Wand, Crocop, and Fedor to end his career would make him the best ever...too bad we'll probably never see any of the last 3 fights and he might lose to Rampage... :fro

MajorMike
02-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Kinda like one of those silly WWE promos.

LEONARD
02-23-2007, 01:51 PM

Son of a bitch...

except WWE is fake garbage and NOT a sport...

You're a big NASCAR guy...do the driver's ever talk trash about other drivers?? :lol

My favorite is when they get into "fights" (ie, shoving matches) with their helmets on after races and the NASCAR fans go crazy because they're such badasses... :lol

MajorMike
02-23-2007, 01:54 PM
You ever think that (besides Psycho Mike Tyson) that all the hoo-hah before a boxing match is just for the cameras? Yeah, me too, and the same is true in this case.

And again, is the only recourse you have to try and make futile fun of NASCAR? Weak, man, weak. Just showing a point and you have to bring up a sport much more important and popular again.

LEONARD
02-23-2007, 01:57 PM
You ever think that (besides Psycho Mike Tyson) that all the hoo-hah before a boxing match is just for the cameras? Yeah, me too, and the same is true in this case.

The MMA expert has weighed in...

Look dude, we're staying out of your NASCAR thread, you stay out of the MMA threads. You don't know jack about the sport...

and of course things are over-hyped to get people to buy the PPV's, but...nevermind...you know so little about this that it's not even worth explaining... :lol

LEONARD
02-23-2007, 02:12 PM
And again, is the only recourse you have to try and make futile fun of NASCAR? Weak, man, weak. Just showing a point and you have to bring up a sport much more important and popular again.

I don't give 2 $hits about NASCAR...I don't care how popular it is...I don't watch it...I don't plan on watching it. I live 20 min's from TMS and I've NEVER been to a NASCAR event there. I've done the driving school in a Busch car there and I've driven my own car on the track several times...and after all that, the "sport" doesn't interest me. AT ALL

I haven't posted in any of the NASCAR stuff here since last week. So why come in this thread that is about a subject in which you don't know ANYTHING about and mention WWE?? Just another lame shot at MMA by you...

Seriously dude...find a new bit...

MajorMike
02-23-2007, 02:19 PM
You are so penis envy. I make one comment about how it sounded silly and contrived, just like a WWE bit, and you go off on your grade school stupidity again. I never put down your grapling matches, never talked about NASCAR, yet you still act like a little b!tch. Maybe if you weren't so behind the 8-ball on trying to get your sport recognized you wouldn't be constantly on the defensive. Funny how you are so quick to judge about everyone else and yet so blindly and aggressively protecting your own turf like a wounded dog. Geez, get over yourself already.

If you don't want to make a mockery of your own threads, then stop opening your mouth and inserting your foot.

LEONARD
02-23-2007, 02:44 PM
MMA doesn't need me to try to get the sport recognized...it's already there and growing every day.

Bottom line: There is no reason for you to post in MMA threads. You've done nothing but bag on the sport from the first time it was discussed here. There have been a couple times where you asked a serious question (I thought anyway...probably just more of your bit) about MMA and I took the time to answer you in detail politely, but you never came back to the thread. I won't be posting in NASCAR threads. Everybody will be happy that way...end of discussion...

MajorMike
02-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Show me where I bagged in this thread before you went all stupid.

LEONARD
02-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Show me where I bagged in this thread before you went all stupid.

Ok...

Associating MMA, or any sport, with WWE is bagging on it. It was a pointless reply intended as a subtle shot by somebody that doesn't know anything about the sport and has bagged on it in numberous threads in the past. So don't even act like you weren't bagging on it...

MajorMike
02-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Only in your diluted world. It is what it is. Stop acting like the world is out to get grapling and realize that most people don't care and all comments are not negative.

LEONARD
02-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Only in your diluted world. It is what it is. Stop acting like the world is out to get grapling and realize that most people don't care and all comments are not negative.

and you keep your bit going with "grappling"... :lol

I let it go the first time you said it, hoping you'd just go away...

It's clear that you're just trying to minimize the sport.

I'm done with this thread unless somebody wants to talk about MMA. I hope you're done here too...and with ALL MMA threads...

MajorMike
02-23-2007, 04:03 PM
Well isn't that the key move? Doesn't Dana want to see them grapple even before he wants to see them fight?

IX_Equilibrium
02-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Well isn't that the key move? Doesn't Dana want to see them grapple even before he wants to see them fight?

What the fuck are you talking about??

LEONARD
02-23-2007, 06:04 PM
What the fuck are you talking about??

He's validating everything I've said about him...

He's either continuing his bit...

or

He doesn't know jack $hit about MMA...

Pick one...or both :lol

IX_Equilibrium
02-23-2007, 06:35 PM
I seriously want to see what he meant. The fact that he makes incoherent posts about MMA all the time shows his ignorance. Couple that with the fact that he made himself look like a bitch the other day when he couldn't back up a ridiculous claim that MMA was a fad.

This last question by him is crass, but I'll give him a shot to expound upon that and see if he can make a coherent statement for once. Given his track record, I'm not expecting much.

dallaskd
02-23-2007, 07:04 PM
good luck with that chuck.

Rip-Hamilton32
02-23-2007, 07:09 PM
lol, why would he call out crocop he knows hes gonna be hw champ soon, other then that the rest of those guys are gonna get knocked out

LEONARD
02-23-2007, 07:13 PM
lol, why would he call out crocop he knows hes gonna be hw champ soon, other then that the rest of those guys are gonna get knocked out

Yea, that Fedor guy is a chump... :lol

:smokin

dallaskd
02-23-2007, 10:21 PM
fedor is probably more dangerous than cro cop.

dallaskd
02-23-2007, 10:22 PM
wandy is a crazy foo. i would give him maybe better than a 50-50 chance vs chuck.

Mr Dio
02-23-2007, 10:39 PM
You are so penis envy. I make one comment about how it sounded silly and contrived, just like a WWE bit, and you go off on your grade school stupidity again.

Damn! Bitch Slapped like a fucking Red Headed Ho! :lol

===
===

Funny how you are so quick to judge about everyone else and yet so blindly and aggressively protecting your own turf like a wounded dog. Geez, get over yourself already.

Mike, was that a Bitch Slap or a kick to her Clit? :lol

===
===

If you don't want to make a mockery of your own threads, then stop opening your mouth and inserting your foot.

OUCH! You might want to back off Mike, someone that you have just Bitch Slapped might have their Gay Posse write and complain about you. :lol

Rip-Hamilton32
02-23-2007, 10:58 PM
fedor isn't a chump but i don't see chuck fighting him any time soon, but wand and rampage are both fighters that i could see chuck fighting soon and i think he can KO both of them, the wand fight would have more hype then any fight anyways

LEONARD
02-24-2007, 11:29 AM
I seriously want to see what he meant. The fact that he makes incoherent posts about MMA all the time shows his ignorance. Couple that with the fact that he made himself look like a bitch the other day when he couldn't back up a ridiculous claim that MMA was a fad.

This last question by him is crass, but I'll give him a shot to expound upon that and see if he can make a coherent statement for once. Given his track record, I'm not expecting much.

*BUMP* for CaptMike...

MajorMike
02-26-2007, 10:11 AM
You see the ratings or the Bass Championships this weekend on E$PN?

LEONARD
02-26-2007, 10:23 AM
You see the ratings or the Bass Championships this weekend on E$PN?

How'd it do??

I forgot to set the DVR and missed it...I had an appointment to watch paint dry during that timeslot...

So you're not going to enlighten us as to what the hell you were talking about here??? :lol

YOUR BIT IS FUCKING OLD DUDE

MajorMike
02-26-2007, 10:37 AM
UFC Tryouts (http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/9846564)

After all that traveling and waiting around, most of the fighters were sent home immediately following their grappling tryout. Only the elite few who passed the grappling test got the chance to show off their striking ability.
"The grappling is the hardest," White said. "If you can't grapple, you're never going to make it in the UFC. If you can't grapple at all, you're done. We can teach guys to strike. Grappling is the most important."

LEONARD
02-26-2007, 10:51 AM
UFC Tryouts (http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/9846564)

Wow...

90% sure you're still doing your bit...

10% sure you're just THAT clueless about MMA...

IX_Equilibrium
02-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Very well done, Capt Mike.

MajorMike
02-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Oh, but the facts can be painful at times.

IX_Equilibrium
02-26-2007, 11:27 AM

Like what? You claiming MMA was a fad?

MajorMike
02-26-2007, 11:28 AM
You see that guy from Bama won .5 mil for 1st place by catching fish? Amazing.

LEONARD
02-26-2007, 11:38 AM

Simply amazing...

Dana White was referring to what they look for in new fighters...as a good "base"...

Calling the sport "grappling" based on that is idiotic...

MajorMike
02-26-2007, 11:42 AM
Wrestling... boxing... fishing... swimming... racing...

It's what they do.

LEONARD
02-26-2007, 11:46 AM
Okkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy...

Grappling is a sport too...it's just not what we're talking about here...