PDA

View Full Version : Question for Yoni and XRay

George Gervin's Afro
02-25-2007, 11:09 AM
The guys who support the toops to the end are silent on the governments inability to care for injured soldeirs? You ladies throw out the traitor word like the morning newspaper but yet to question the same Govt who professly stand behind about the piss poor care our GIs are getting when they get back from Bush's disasterous liberation experiment. But,but,but you support the troops better... You Bush apologists are the true traitors to this country and you will pay for it..

johnsmith
02-25-2007, 11:39 AM
Did this really merit it's own thread?

Furthermore:

The guys who support the toops to the end are silent on the governments inability to care for injured soldeirs?

The above seems more like a statement then it does a question. Shouldn't the title of this thread be, "a statement for Yoni and Xray"?

xrayzebra
02-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Well Mr. Liberal, maybe you should look at the budget to see
who supported the troops. It has increased under the Bush
admin and declined under the dimm-o-craps.

You folks are really scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for
issues.

You get called what you are and scream like little women
caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

You know you are wrong as two left feet and want someone to
tell you you are all right, because you heart is in the right place.

Well kiddo, I wont do it. Because you are wrong and you don't
support the troops. That is a fact. Live with it.

George Gervin's Afro
02-25-2007, 12:03 PM
Did this really merit it's own thread?

Furthermore:

The above seems more like a statement then it does a question. Shouldn't the title of this thread be, "a statement for Yoni and Xray"?

Yes I do think this point merits it's own thread. This is for all Bush supporters and not relegated to these folks I mentioned speciifically. I hear from Ray that if I don't buy into Bush's Iraq strategy I embolden the enemy and undermine the troops. I hear from Yoni that democrats hope for defeat and undermine our troops. Unfortunately these sentiments aren't exclusive to these boneheads but they speak for many Americans who say quesioning or challenging Bush's plans is , for the lack of a better word, un-American. The notion that the left doesn't support the troops because we think Bush's plan is going to make things worse.

Now the reason for this thread. I want to publically challenge these 2 folks and any other war whore and the only way is to call them out. I occasionally bring points like thes out in other threads and they run from answering this and other questions. They want us to shut up because they support the troops and we don't yet the same president who they profess their support for will not pay for adequate care for the same GIs that I supposedly don't support. They are silent about the lack of assistance these people don't get yet but they have the balls to tell me that I undermine them. This is another valid reason to not support the increase because if we can't take care of these folks how are we going to take care of the many more that will result from the increase.

George Gervin's Afro
02-25-2007, 12:05 PM
who supported the troops. It has increased under the Bush
admin and declined under the dimm-o-craps.

You folks are really scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for
issues.

You get called what you are and scream like little women
caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

You know you are wrong as two left feet and want someone to
tell you you are all right, because you heart is in the right place.

Well kiddo, I wont do it. Because you are wrong and you don't
support the troops. That is a fact. Live with it.

Bottom of the barrel issue? I didn't realize your support for the troops stopped when they got back home.

And not one word about the horrible care these people are getting. Just like Ray dance around the issue and blame the left. You my friend have lost any respect I could ever have of you. You can go to hell

xrayzebra
02-25-2007, 12:11 PM
You may want to read the whole story, dummy. The people who
were living in these "conditions" were folks waiting on administrative
actions and outpatient care. Even the article stated: The hospital
was excellent. I don't approve of any bad conditions for anyone.
Even you. But maybe you should show some of your disapproval
for SAHA who have screwed all the poor people here in San Antonio and run by a bunch of liberal dimm-o-craps for years.
And lined their pockets with all kinds of money. Like Mr. Cisneros, and KB homes who built all the homes that are falling apart but
built to specifications.............

George Gervin's Afro
02-25-2007, 12:13 PM
You may want to read the whole story, dummy. The people who
were living in these "conditions" were folks waiting on administrative
actions and outpatient care. Even the article stated: The hospital
was excellent. I don't approve of any bad conditions for anyone.
Even you. But maybe you should show some of your disapproval
for SAHA who have screwed all the poor people here in San Antonio and run by a bunch of liberal dimm-o-craps for years.
And lined their pockets with all kinds of money. Like Mr. Cisneros, and KB homes who built all the homes that are falling apart but
built to specifications.............

Oh sorry the care that sucks is the outpatient care. I guess that's ok with you..but,but,but you support them.

xrayzebra
02-25-2007, 12:23 PM
Oh sorry the care that sucks is the outpatient care. I guess that's ok with you..but,but,but you support them.

I do dummy, and even you admit that. How come you don't.
How come you want support their mission and wish for their
victory. Oh, my goodness, if they win, Bush wins. That is
the way you look at it. Instead of if they win WE, the
United States win. But if they lose, Bush loses, not that
the United States loses and you lose too. Well GGA, I am
not a loser like you. I am a winner, so therefore I support
winning. The United States wins. And I am part of the
United States and served it for many years. So I have
no problem with stating my feelings for my country and
support for OUR President. You better hope we win or
get ready to fight them here in the United States. Cause
they damn sure wont stop with a win in Iraq. They want
the whole ball of wax and you are part of it. Like it or not.

xrayzebra
02-25-2007, 12:30 PM
Well got to go now. Golf beckons. You can post to your little
hearts content without me bothering you.

clambake
02-25-2007, 01:27 PM
Don't worry ray, bush will declare victory in glaring defeat. He knows that's all you need.

gtownspur
02-25-2007, 01:32 PM
GGA is so disingenous.

If there had not been any war, there wouldn't have been any outrage like this.

THere was no outrage about our millitary issues in shortcomigs when Clinton gutted their budget.

SO this is a bunch of Crap.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2007, 03:40 PM
If there had not been any war, there wouldn't have been any outrage like this.I agree there wouldn't be the outrage of so many outpatient soldiers living in a roach motel had there been no war.
SO this is a bunch of Crap.Why is wanting better treatment for soldiers a bunch of crap?

ChumpDumper
02-25-2007, 04:11 PM
I do agree though; I don't think this needed its own thread.

George Gervin's Afro
02-25-2007, 04:30 PM
GGA is so disingenous.

If there had not been any war, there wouldn't have been any outrage like this.

THere was no outrage about our millitary issues in shortcomigs when Clinton gutted their budget.

SO this is a bunch of Crap.

Really? if there had been no war there would be no GIs to be shortchanged? Wow that's deep man..

Yeah I'd say that's disingenious. Well I would agree with you but you see with some on the right claiming to have cornered the market on 'supporting the troops better'( I am tired of hearing this and I'm not going to TAKE IT ANYMORE) I'd say this should be brought to light. So if someone says we support the troops and you don't wouldn't it be prudent to get their opinion on this matter? Wouldn't you think they would be a tiny bit concerned baout the folks they 'support better'?

xrayzebra
02-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Really? if there had been no war there would be no GIs to be shortchanged? Wow that's deep man..

Yeah I'd say that's disingenious. Well I would agree with you but you see with some on the right claiming to have cornered the market on 'supporting the troops better'( I am tired of hearing this and I'm not going to TAKE IT ANYMORE) I'd say this should be brought to light. So if someone says we support the troops and you don't wouldn't it be prudent to get their opinion on this matter? Wouldn't you think they would be a tiny bit concerned baout the folks they 'support better'?

Oh we know you support the troops. It is just a question
of whose.

Not going to take it anymore, hell, you haven't even
begun to hear how we feel about folks like you.

sabar
02-25-2007, 05:16 PM
Fact of the day:
Supporting the troops is not synomynous with supporting the GOP.

Ocotillo
02-25-2007, 09:01 PM
who supported the troops.

You talking about those VA cuts? Repugs like to spend money on expensive weapon systems that fatten the bottom line for defense contractors who in turn fatten the GOP campaign coffers. (rinse and repeat). When it comes to actual spending on the troops, you know the people in the military and who get discharge or retire from the military, the GOP is notorious for showing them the back of their hand rather than lending a hand.

gtownspur
02-25-2007, 09:19 PM
yes, George bush personally put those soldiers in those squalid conditions.

gtownspur
02-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Why is wanting better treatment for soldiers a bunch of crap?

That's not what is crap. It's disingenous tactics by people who don't really care about the soldiers but are happy in scoring political points from this tragedy.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2007, 09:33 PM
Why would you say these people don't care about the soldiers?

clambake
02-26-2007, 01:51 AM
If you care about our soldiers, don't send them to death for a lie.

How simple is that?

George Gervin's Afro
02-26-2007, 07:57 AM
That's not what is crap. It's disingenous tactics by people who don't really care about the soldiers but are happy in scoring political points from this tragedy.

It's not disingenous to say you support the troops (and the other side doesn't) but do not say a word when the care they receive coming home is less than acceptable?

By the way dude I support these troops and future troops from being sent to war without the proper equpiment and to a conflict that did not have to be fought.

George Gervin's Afro
03-07-2007, 08:17 AM
Since Yoni and XRay haven't heard there is going to be an investigation as to why the GOP controlled Govt has dropped the ball when it comes to 'supporting the troops' after they get back from Iraq...

Now I want to clarify my statement because I don''t believe the entire GOP dropped the ball. I just chose to use 'Yoni language' when I lumped together the entire GOP.

xrayzebra
03-07-2007, 10:27 AM
^^You know GGA if you had a brain you would take it out and
play with it. I know no one who wants nothing but the best for
our troops, wounded or not wounded.

Remember one damn thing. Congress is the one who gives the
money for anything in Government. The President only makes
a proposal in his budget request. Walter Reed is scheduled to
be closed under the BRAC program, so just how much money
do you think Congress put in there for it. Also how far is
Walter Reed from Washington and how many Congressmen
have been out there visiting, dare say all of them, for their
little photo opt. How many bothered checking on anything
other than the media? There is plenty of blame to spread
around. So use your head for something other than a
hat rack.

Added:

One thing you can be sure of, during these "investigations"
Congress will not be held accountable for anything
what-so-ever. Of that you can rest assured. But
they do share the responsibility for conditions as they
exist.

George Gervin's Afro
03-07-2007, 10:48 AM
^^You know GGA if you had a brain you would take it out and
play with it. I know no one who wants nothing but the best for
our troops, wounded or not wounded.

Remember one damn thing. Congress is the one who gives the
money for anything in Government. The President only makes
a proposal in his budget request. Walter Reed is scheduled to
be closed under the BRAC program, so just how much money
do you think Congress put in there for it. Also how far is
Walter Reed from Washington and how many Congressmen
have been out there visiting, dare say all of them, for their
little photo opt. How many bothered checking on anything
other than the media? There is plenty of blame to spread
around. So use your head for something other than a
hat rack.

Added:

One thing you can be sure of, during these "investigations"
Congress will not be held accountable for anything
what-so-ever. Of that you can rest assured. But
they do share the responsibility for conditions as they
exist.

ray I agree with you but pardon me for not pointing out the hypocrisy of those on your side of the political aisle. I certainly know that BOTH parties want what's best for the troops but one continously uses them as political props against the other ( see mission accomplished, Dick Cheney and Bush campaiging at military bases and attacking the dems for not wanting them to succeed). Please use your brain and acknowledge this.

ggoose25
03-07-2007, 10:53 AM
I dont understand why some Republicans (ray) think throwing money or not throwing money at a situation means that it is adequately being handled. That sounds pretty Democratic to me.

clambake
03-07-2007, 11:32 AM
If the situation were only about money, then heads wouldn't have rolled. They were either too lazy or simply didn't care about the troops. No surprise here from the GOP.