PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin @ Ohio State

johngateswhiteley
02-25-2007, 03:39 PM
interesting game. i think they are both overrated, though definitely top 10 teams. i am going with Wisconsin in this one...

tlongII
02-25-2007, 05:13 PM
OSU will win the national title this year, so no they are not overrated.

samikeyp
02-25-2007, 05:57 PM
Overrated or not, one of them will probably end up with a #1 seed.

johngateswhiteley
02-25-2007, 06:28 PM
OSU will win the national title this year, so no they are not overrated.

thats laughable. ohio state escapes today, at home, with Wisconsin minus 2 players...

RonMexico
02-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Boring, yet exciting game

K-State Spur
02-25-2007, 06:54 PM
tOSU is ranked #1, has more future NBA players, and is favored, and the students still rush the court = pathetic.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-25-2007, 08:11 PM
tOSU.... hello overrated.

Doug Collins
02-25-2007, 08:28 PM
Oden's post game is laughable. He does the same little reverse pivot move every time and unless he's laying it in or dunking he cant score. Mike Conley Jr. is the shit though, he's faster than Mike Conley Sr.

NFO
02-27-2007, 11:20 AM
Oden's post game is laughable. He does the same little reverse pivot move every time and unless he's laying it in or dunking he cant score. Mike Conley Jr. is the shit though, he's faster than Mike Conley Sr.

What do you want him to do shot 15 to 17 ft jumpers. He does what the team needs him to do bottom line.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-27-2007, 01:28 PM
Can't wait to see the B10 exposed as a fraud in hoops like it was in football.

Doug Collins
02-27-2007, 04:00 PM
What do you want him to do shot 15 to 17 ft jumpers. He does what the team needs him to do bottom line.

Not saying that I'm just saying for all the hype he doesn't have any post moves. He's still a great talent I just expected to see a better array of low post ability. Maybe I haven't seen him play enough, but it was just an observation.

NFO
02-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Not saying that I'm just saying for all the hype he doesn't have any post moves. He's still a great talent I just expected to see a better array of low post ability. Maybe I haven't seen him play enough, but it was just an observation.

True his post moves are not as polished as they could be, but that will come with time and experience. Plus iot is tough to have post moves when there are usually 2 to 3 people trying to guard you. Could is post moves be better, yes, but he is only 19 so I'll cut him a lil slack.

Doug Collins
02-27-2007, 04:56 PM
True his post moves are not as polished as they could be, but that will come with time and experience. Plus iot is tough to have post moves when there are usually 2 to 3 people trying to guard you. Could is post moves be better, yes, but he is only 19 so I'll cut him a lil slack.

I've just seen too much of Durant and his polished all around game, so I guess I was a little harsh in expecting the same from all 19 year olds.

samikeyp
02-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Maybe I am missing something but as someone stuck in Big 11 country....I see alot of Greg Oden...I am just not overwhelmed. Maybe he is still hurt but I just don't get the hype. I don't think he is even player of the year in the Big 11...I would give that to Tucker from Wisconsin or Conley.

Dre_7
02-27-2007, 05:47 PM
Wisconsin woulda won with Butch.

NFO
02-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Wisconsin woulda won with Butch.

Woulda coulda shoulda. Both teams played hard. Ohio State just played a little harder. Tell Taylor to make the front end of a one on one.

NFO
02-27-2007, 07:53 PM
I've just seen too much of Durant and his polished all around game, so I guess I was a little harsh in expecting the same from all 19 year olds.

Greg affects the game in so many other ways than Durant though. Durant I agree is a great player and I would probably say POY, but Oden is much better defensively than Durant. Oden changes shots, blocks shots and forces many other shots from the outside because some teams are afraid to attack him. Durant is much better offensively, but he isn't double and triple teamed as soon as he touches the ball sometimes. Durant uses his screens better to get open shots where as Oden has to create his own position down on the block.

Either way I think both players are studs and will probably both have excellent NBA careers. I hope they both stay another year in college too.

samikeyp
02-27-2007, 07:53 PM
Maybe they would have....now we won't know.

Pugglekicker_21
02-27-2007, 10:41 PM
I'd like to see Conley in a bucks uni for three years, but i think he's gone after next season.