PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous...

Sacramental
02-26-2007, 12:09 AM
did d-wade get wat he deserved and did karma get to him? i mean look at this ridiculous wade treatment...

[link removed]

:nope :nope

Amare_32
02-26-2007, 12:12 AM
Aldridge was not even near Wade. :rolleyes

ShackO
02-26-2007, 12:16 AM
HAHahheeeee................. Reminds me of kobe back in the day when he use to get the star treatment.................

Now he can only cry cause he don't get calls like that...........

When I see wade play it appears that he initiates contact lots of the time and yet consistently gets the calls.................... = NBA star treatment... Nothing new...

trueD
02-26-2007, 12:16 AM
So, basically, Wade deserved his (potentially) year-ending injury because of this lousy call--and possibly many more just like it.

:dramaquee

I think karma is "getting to" Sacramental and he is going to get what he deserves.

:corn:

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-26-2007, 12:21 AM
no such thing as karma. You think 'something' caused Dwade to get injured coz the refs make some bad calls? ok then

trueD
02-26-2007, 12:36 AM
I think of Karma as "what goes around, comes around". In that case, Wade would be reduced to getting fouls called on him everytime he breathed hard on his man, that's all.

Sacramental's point is worthless and not even worthy of argument, in that case.

mavs>spurs2
02-26-2007, 01:32 AM
As much as it gets on my nerves, it's not Wade's fault when the refs blow their whistle. He didn't deserve the injury but he'd better be smart and take the surgury now.

mavsfan1000
02-26-2007, 02:41 AM
no such thing as karma. You think 'something' caused Dwade to get injured coz the refs make some bad calls? ok then
:rolleyes Did the refs make Wade such a drama queen? He is a fag and deserved this injury with the shit he was talking. Hopefully he learns in the future to stop talking shit to the media and acting like he got shot after every foul. Even Pat Riley complained about Wade's antics.

TDMVPDPOY
02-26-2007, 02:45 AM
:rolleyes Did the refs make Wade such a drama queen? He is a fag and deserved this injury with the shit he was talking. Hopefully he learns in the future to stop talking shit to the media and acting like he got shot after every foul. Even Pat Riley complained about Wade's antics.
yeh that!

Sacramental
02-26-2007, 03:45 AM
why was da link removed?

sabar
02-26-2007, 03:55 AM

Deserved? Then you should have been banned from here long ago by your own logic :lol

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-26-2007, 05:32 AM

He wouldnt have had anything to talk about if Dirk hadn't choked.

He was an idiot for saying what he did but he didn't deserve to get injured, noone does.

It's sad that you think he deserved it, i guess your scared of him owning the Mavs again and stopping them again from getting a ring.

ALVAREZ6
02-26-2007, 08:10 AM
why was da link removed?

Last edited by ChumpDumper : Today at 01:45 AM. Reason: links to unauthorized NBA video are not allowed

ChumpDumper
02-26-2007, 01:02 PM
It may change soon, as Google/YouTube is working out a new distribution agreement with the NBA, but for now the policy remains the same.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-26-2007, 01:10 PM
He is a fagDoes he take pictures like this?
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5162/mavsfan1000poseps0.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

StylisticS
02-26-2007, 02:15 PM
It's sad and fucked up that people have to say people "deserve" an injury. You may not care for him or the team he plays on but I would never wish any injury even on my worse rival.

mavsfan1000 and sacramental, whats the difference between you an a Philadelphia Eagle fan right now on how they act towards a player you don't like getting injured?

P-O-Z
02-26-2007, 04:44 PM
okay :rolleyes so your gonna tell me that if your a pro athlete someone say they gave away the championship to you your gonna stay quiet

TheMulvany
02-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Wait, did he get called for a foul on Battier when it happened? I mean, he clearly fouled Battier. If it wasn't called then it absolutely was karma for all the times he got away with BS calls. However, if he was called for a foul on that play then no, it wasnt