:lmao

Dude is going off on the Spurs!

T Park
02-26-2007, 09:13 PM
scoreboard.

STFU.

RashoFan
02-26-2007, 09:43 PM
In Rasho's years as a T-pup, he had his highest scoring night ever AGAINST the Spurs....Will he top that score tonight?? I dunno...but funny that he plays better against the Spurs than with the Spurs.

ShoogarBear
02-26-2007, 09:54 PM
And he never did jack against the Wolves when he was with the Spurs.

No matter what team he plays for, he's a Spur killa.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Yeah, great game for Rasho tonight. Too bad he sucks the other 80 games a year when he plays someone else.

RashoFan
02-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Maybe Rasho was "planted" into the Spurs organization(by Toronto,years ago) to learn the secrets of POP. When he learned all that he needed, Rasho started to "tone" down his play so he could be traded to Toronto. Now with the secrets of POP(translated from Serbian) Rasho and the Raptors plan to take over the world....mwahhh mwahhhh mwahhahahahahahhaha
:nerd

:p:

RashoFan
02-26-2007, 10:11 PM
c'mon...that was a little funny....about this big---> .
anyone?
bastards.... :depressed

ShoogarBear
02-26-2007, 10:14 PM
I'm bummed that nobody picked up on this:

No matter what team he plays for, he's a Spur killa.

RashoFan
02-26-2007, 10:15 PM
^
<<<<<crickets chirping>>>>>>

RashoFan
02-26-2007, 10:16 PM
meaning when he played for Spurs he was a Spur killa.....

IceColdBrewski
02-26-2007, 10:19 PM
Dude definitely puts on the Superman cape against the Spurs. Too bad he decided to play witha hunk of kryptonite up his ass when he was with the Spurs.

SequSpur
02-26-2007, 10:19 PM
that wasn't funny. :D

BgT
02-26-2007, 10:30 PM
He wasn't utilized correctly, saying for the 145th time. The only players Pop can utilize correctly are stupid players + AS players.

Budkin
02-26-2007, 10:31 PM
Yeah Rasho sure killed the Spurs tonight... :rolleyes

T Park
02-26-2007, 10:41 PM
He wasn't utilized correctly

more like the guy was a wuss.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-26-2007, 10:47 PM
He wasn't utilized correctly, saying for the 145th time. The only players Pop can utilize correctly are stupid players + AS players.

How do you properly utilize a Charmin' soft seven footer with the foot speed of a sloth?

RashoFan
02-26-2007, 11:03 PM
How do you properly utilize a Charmin' soft seven footer ?
:drool: Do you want me to answer that??? :devil

missmyzte
02-26-2007, 11:05 PM
:drool: Do you want me to answer that??? :devilLMAO :lol

K-State Spur
02-26-2007, 11:17 PM

Yeah, we should have sacrificed some of Duncan's game to better utilize Rasho... :rolleyes

The Truth #6
02-26-2007, 11:42 PM
If Rasho can only pick up his game when he plays his ex-teammates then he's an even bigger wuss than I thought. Screw him and the horse he rode in on.

I would agree with the critique of Pop if Rasho actually played better consistently, but he doesn't. The Rasho experiment cost us way too much. After 50 retired if Pop had demanded Tim go to the 5 we could have gone out and got a legit, more easily found 4 who is actually talented. That's not Rasho's fault, sure. But like his Slovenian friend, he's a waste of fundamental talent.

mikejones99
02-27-2007, 12:26 AM
this year if he got 30 minutes he would be an all star. They bench him for no reason. Toronto coach should be fired.

THE SIXTH MAN
02-27-2007, 12:29 AM
Yeah it was pops fault that rasho played like a puss here. :rolleyes

timvp
02-27-2007, 12:44 AM
It was good to see Rasho play well. Even though I wasn't the biggest Rasho fan on the planet, he's a player whose main goal was for the Spurs to win a championship. There are other players you can't say that about.

If Rasho had a decent contract, I'd still like him on the Spurs. Off the bench as a defensive stopper, he's very useful in the right matchups. For example, last year against the Kings in the playoffs, I think Rasho played great and at times singlehandedly shut down the Kings' pick and rolls.

Rasho took less money to come to San Antonio and attempted the impossible -- filling the shoes of David Robinson. Sure, at times he just wasn't good enough, but I don't know anyone who questioned his effort or dedication to winning.

Props to Rasho on a good game and hopefully he can help Toronto make noise in the playoffs.

Kori Ellis
02-27-2007, 12:46 AM
It was great that Rasho played well. I have to upload Tim Duncan's post game interview on WOAI about it. It was quite funny.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-27-2007, 12:52 AM
Actually maybe the solution is we get him to play on all the rest of the teams in the league and then come back to SA. He'd be dropping 20 and 10 every night :lol

RADECK
02-27-2007, 06:43 AM
go rasho!!!!!!

Bruno
02-27-2007, 10:04 AM

Sure Rasho is playing very well with Raptors this year. :rolleyes

TDMVPDPOY
02-27-2007, 10:07 AM
Sure Rasho is playing very well with Raptors this year. :rolleyes

every game is a contract year for rasho

BgT
02-27-2007, 07:53 PM
Thanks for quoting me so many times. The truth hurts, but it is the truth - Pop knows how to utilize only AllStar players and very stupid players. Write it dooown! :lol And here is another bit of wisdom, that you should write down - even with the stupid players, he can utilize them well only for a short period of time. :elephant

Sure Rasho is playing very well with Raptors this year.
Bruno, you have no idea about how Rasho plays with Raptors, admit it. Admit it that this is the first, maybe second time you have actually seen him playing this season. Come on, admit it, it won't kill you.

Seriously, though, for the rest of the topic, it's sad that you boo ex player like that, a player that had only a positive influence on the team and the teammates. They still like him a lot. On the other hand half of you guys here were more than happy to bring Karl the Bastard Malone to San Antonio some time ago. You don't have to be happy for Rasho, but don't all be such idiotic bastard b!tches like, for instance, TPark. There is no place like that. Raptors fans are saying "I'm happy for Bonner, that he is playing for championship contender team, I hope he helps them winning one." Around here if a player is not one of the big three, he is the biggest scum on the planet, a piece of shit. So he doesn't even need to be traded away or not signed again. It' just enough that he isn't an AS player (Literally! Manu wasn't playing on AS level ---> he is crap, trade him for D-Howard!).
"Fans" like that don't deserve to have such a great team, one of the best in the league for many years now, with one of the best players in the league for many years now. Timmy is smart, determined, good mannered, very capable, unselfish and a great teammate. You are the total opposite of Tim Duncan. Now you calculate what that makes you.

P.S. That doesn't go for all of posters in the topic, of course - at least Timvp and kori excluded. You don't need to be a fan of some player to actually stop wishing him all bad in his life.

Kori Ellis
02-27-2007, 07:55 PM
Seriously, though, for the rest of the topic, it's sad that you boo ex player like that, a player that had only a positive influence on the team and the teammates. They still like him a lot.

Who booed Rasho? Most Spurs fan here in the forum and at the arena were happy for him last night.

Bruno
02-27-2007, 08:28 PM
Bruno, you have no idea about how Rasho plays with Raptors, admit it. Admit it that this is the first, maybe second time you have actually seen him playing this season. Come on, admit it, it won't kill you.

:rolleyes
I have watched at least 5 Raptors games this year and it was way enough to judge what rasho does with them.

I'm sorry but Rasho isn't playing better this year than he was last year with SA. In fact, he is far from his 02-03 and 03-04 level.

He is still soft, slow and a poor rebounder like he was last year. Truth is that he only looks better with Raptors because :
- He has better matchups : big centers are in the east and Bosh is more a PF than Duncan.
- He is the only good defender and center among Raps bigs.
- Raps are a young team and Rasho experience is more needed than in SA.
- He gets more offensive touch because Bosh is less a low post scorer than Duncan.

Admit it, it won't kill you : all these reasons have nothing to do with Rasho playing better, it's just that Rasho is a better fit in Toronto than in SA. Saying that he wasn't utilized correctly in SA is stupid : Rasho has proved this year that he wasn't able to be really better even in a better situation than in SA. And he is still overpaid for his production.

BgT
02-27-2007, 08:40 PM
Who booed Rasho? Most Spurs fan here in the forum and at the arena were happy for him last night.
At the arena - you are right. Fans were classy. In the forum - posts talk instead of me. :depressed You can see the posts in this topic and in the game topic.