PDA

View Full Version : Announcement

Kori Ellis
02-27-2007, 12:53 AM
I never read this forum, but it has come to my attention that it is getting out of hand.

So, this is to serve as a warning to stop with the trolling, flame wars, and other crap. If you want to troll or just talk smack, please go to the Troll Forum or settle it via PM.

Let's try our best to keep the topics on topic so that everyone can enjoy themselves here and participate in the discussion.

Thanks,

Kori

LEONARD
02-27-2007, 09:20 AM
I too have an announcement...

Mr Dio...all of the people that post in the MMA threads have added you to their IGNORE LIST because of your irrational, delusional, racial, and idiotic views on the sport of MMA. We don't see what you say AT ALL, so it's a 100% waste of your time to post here about MMA, or to respond to us anywhere on the forums for that matter. You're free to continue doing so though... :fro

Your friend,
LEONARD

PS...if you reply to this, I won't see it... :lol :clap :elephant

Mr Dio
02-27-2007, 07:54 PM
I too have an announcement...

Mr Dio...all of the people that post in the MMA threads have added you to their IGNORE LIST because of your irrational, delusional, racial, and idiotic views on the sport of MMA. We don't see what you say AT ALL, so it's a 100% waste of your time to post here about MMA, or to respond to us anywhere on the forums for that matter. You're free to continue doing so though... :fro

Your friend,
LEONARD

PS...if you reply to this, I won't see it... :lol :clap :elephant

Now if that is a cry for help I don't know what is. :lol

LE'NARD, Sorry to make your self proclaimed Mastery of MMA Crown look as worthless as Diaz did gomi. You've been owned my friend, like a 120lb kid in prison.

Oscar DeLa
02-27-2007, 07:55 PM
I don't know what it is but Mr. Dio owns the shit out of Leonarda!

Mr Dio
02-27-2007, 08:00 PM

Not according to the Master of MMA Le'NARD! :lol :lol

I haven't actually made someone "run to mama " in yrs but I guess the simple minded are fair game when they start something they can't finish. :smokin

MajorMike
02-27-2007, 09:36 PM

Like that's hard.

Mr Dio
02-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Like that's hard.

Ouch! :lol

Le'NARD and the band of pride Fairymen do get rather huffy rather quickly huh?

dallaskd
02-27-2007, 10:25 PM
Aside from the Leonard-Dio smack. this forum is clean.

LEONARD
02-28-2007, 09:02 AM
PS...CaptMike...you made the ignore list too...FYI :fro

:lol

MajorMike
02-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Heck, if I got owned half as much as you do by certain people, I'd ignore them, too.

mardigan
02-28-2007, 01:01 PM
No one really talks shit here, it is kind of surprising that Kori had to make this post

LEONARD
02-28-2007, 01:31 PM
No one really talks shit here, it is kind of surprising that Kori had to make this post

hahaha...have you seen the garbage that Dio posts here?? Look around man...

mardigan
02-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Easy to ignore him, he doesnt mean any harm, I just dont think he has any people skills. Besides him though, really no one

LEONARD
02-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Easy to ignore him, he doesnt mean any harm, I just dont think he has any people skills. Besides him though, really no one

Everyone is putting him on ignore...so effectively, he no longer exists here... :fro

Kori Ellis
02-28-2007, 06:26 PM

Considering I got private messages from seven posters in the last two weeks about it, I guess that you are wrong. :lol

dallaskd
02-28-2007, 06:27 PM
Considering I got private messages from seven posters in the last two weeks about it, I guess that you are wrong. :lol
all complaining about Dio?

LEONARD
02-28-2007, 06:28 PM

Ownt

I <3 Kori

all complaining about Dio?

Have you read any of what he posts here dude??? :dizzy

Mr Dio
02-28-2007, 07:33 PM

Gee, I wonder if any of them are in the "pride rules" Fairyman League? :lol
Kori, if I guess who 4 of the 7 are do I get a prize? :lol I know who I made look the silliest and I GUARANTEE that I know at least 4 of them. :smokin

So I pissed some kids off.....big deal,
1) They opened their mouths
2) They couldn't take their own medicine
3) I OWNED them and they ran to mama......... :smokin

I'm your Daddy B1tches! :lol

Funny, that Le'TARD has to constantly be proven wrong and can't admit. :smokin

Mr Dio
02-28-2007, 07:37 PM
Heck, if I got owned half as much as you do by certain people, I'd ignore them, too.

Funny, Le'TARD and his "crew" :lol have me on ignore yet there are always comments here by my little friend Le'TARD. :lol

Hmmmmmm, can you say :baby got OWNED? :lol

Mr Dio
02-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Hey Capt Mike, you see that Le'TARD replied to you 1st thing in the morning despite you being on the ignored list? :lol How do you DUMBASS in Opie-speak? :lol

Mr Dio
02-28-2007, 08:03 PM

I live in a cave so hence my people skills and the fact that I still think Gomi is the #1 LW "light yrs ahead" of anyone! :lol

desflood
03-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Hey Dio, would ya speak up? I can't hear you.

MajorMike
03-01-2007, 08:53 AM
Ya. But mma rulz! Narg narg. Everyone leave me alone this is my forum!

He just makes it so easy to bust on him, that nobody can resist.

LEONARD
03-01-2007, 09:21 AM

LOL...it's so great... :lol

Mr Dio
03-01-2007, 07:54 PM

Yet you knew I had posted something in this forum and just had to come in it. :lol I ain't doing you, you're tainted. :lol
Someone needs find a man that keeps her satisfied. :lol Try the zoo, a few guys there are used to beasts. :lol

Mr Dio
03-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Ya. But mma rulz! Narg narg. Everyone leave me alone this is my forum!

He just makes it so easy to bust on him, that nobody can resist.

No shit, he got one of his "dudes" to try and help out now. :lol
Like anyone takes that "dude" seriously. :lol
Ask that "dude" and Le'TARD when that "cool breeze" is going to hit the USA? :lol

dallaskd
03-01-2007, 08:10 PM
go watch some pride.

Mr Dio
03-01-2007, 08:15 PM
go watch some pride.

It is so funny that in this thread, yet again, it is Le'TARD and his LesFlood who start with me, AGAIN. :lol I had to layeth the bitch slapdown on C'Bread and SixWilliBrium or something like that. The entire board knows how I bent Dark Reign over. He ran off and hasn't started anything else lately so I've laid off as well.

Think they'll go cry and write about me again? :lol Think I can finish what they started, AGAIN? :lol
Daddy's home my little B1+ches!!! :smokin

LEONARD
03-02-2007, 09:28 AM
go watch some pride.

I will...along with UFC, which I never miss. Are YOU ordering UFC 68 this weekend?

I see Dio is still chiming in with multiple posts as usual... :lol :lol

cornbread
03-02-2007, 12:32 PM
I had to layeth the bitch slapdown on C'Bread

You did? Where and when? Don't think just because I haven't responded to any of your posts in months that you laid the smack down. It's because you're fucking annoying dude. I don't come here to engage in the pointless smack. I come here to talk mma and get news. If you disagree with something I say, that's cool. You can disagree and be civil. People do it all the time.

I have to admit I chuckled the first couple of times you said CoolBreeze. It was kinda funny. But seriously man, it's time to move on. That was months ago and it wasn't even a big deal then.

What are your predictions for UFC this weekend?

LEONARD
03-02-2007, 12:51 PM
You did? Where and when? Don't think just because I haven't responded to any of your posts in months that you laid the smack down. It's because you're fucking annoying dude. I don't come here to engage in the pointless smack. I come here to talk mma and get news. If you disagree with something I say, that's cool. You can disagree and be civil. People do it all the time.

I have to admit I chuckled the first couple of times you said CoolBreeze. It was kinda funny. But seriously man, it's time to move on. That was months ago and it wasn't even a big deal then.

He's delusional man...everybody knows that by now.

The ignore button is your friend. If not, please don't quote him so I have to read his BS... :lol

IX_Equilibrium
03-02-2007, 02:10 PM
You did? Where and when?

I wondered the same thing.

mardigan
03-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Ownt

I <3 Kori

Have you read any of what he posts here dude??? :dizzy
Yea dude, I got owned. Like I said, I realize Dio posts shit, but so do many other posters in here. Just man up and handle it, who gives a shit what he says if youve already established that he doesnt know shit.

mardigan
03-02-2007, 03:47 PM
It is so funny that in this thread, yet again, it is Le'TARD and his LesFlood who start with me, AGAIN. :lol I had to layeth the bitch slapdown on C'Bread and SixWilliBrium or something like that. The entire board knows how I bent Dark Reign over. He ran off and hasn't started anything else lately so I've laid off as well.

Think they'll go cry and write about me again? :lol Think I can finish what they started, AGAIN? :lol
Daddy's home my little B1+ches!!! :smokin
And you need to stop being such a little bitch with what other posters post or nobody will ever want to reply to anything you say. Bring something solid to the board, not just shit talk. Im not going to put you on ignore because I think it dfeats the purpose of a posters board, but Jesus man stop making me defend you. Pull your head out of your ass and stop pissing everybody off

mardigan
03-02-2007, 03:47 PM

He was probably thinking about me, since I constanly own you

cornbread
03-02-2007, 06:45 PM
He was probably thinking about me, since I constanly own you
Could be. You've served me more times than the employees at CiCi's.

mardigan
03-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Damn Colin, that was to funny

Mr Dio
03-02-2007, 06:52 PM
You did? Where and when? Don't think just because I haven't responded to any of your posts in months that you laid the smack down. It's because you're fucking annoying dude.

And once again the panties are in a bunch! :lol

===
===

I don't come here to engage in the pointless smack. I come here to talk mma and get news. If you disagree with something I say, that's cool. You can disagree and be civil. People do it all the time.

You mean like you just did by cussing? You are sooo grown-up! :lol
Great way to set an example, you are indeed like your bro Opie. :lol

===
===

OK, no prob, I never disliked you C'Bread. If anything you're a couple of notches above the clowns posse.
If I do piss u off then by all means use the same "runaway" technique that Opie does. You can go back to when I 1st gave my opinion on pride and that is what started everything because after that I was grilled for questioning the Great Wiz of all thing MMA. :lol
I can discuss, or I can name call like Opie did when he started with his "dick neck" comment. Did I run to Kori or get anyone to write her? No, I was a man about. Opie took the B1+ch route and he bent over and dropped his panties. That is all. Go back and check it out if you think I'm lying.

===
===

Actually, I read the UFC 68 thread and agree with your takes on who the winners will be. No, I'm not trying to suck up to you and No, I'm never 100% right. No one ever is.

cornbread
03-02-2007, 07:04 PM
^^^ See Dio. We have something in common. I agree with Mardigan when I say that I don't want see anybody exiled from the board. Just take it easy on us every once in a while. :lol

Mr Dio
03-02-2007, 07:13 PM
^^^ See Dio. We have something in common. I agree with Mardigan when I say that I don't want see anybody exiled from the board. Just take it easy on us every once in a while. :lol

All I do is stand up for myself and don't bow beneath the "Master".... :lol

===
===

I did read that you think CC could take Couture after Randy wins. I'm not so fast to agree there. I think those two wold really bang and I think if CC is taken to the ground he could meet plenty of those hammers Kev R gave him in '04.
I do think if Tim somehow wins vs RC that CC will have to chase him because Tim will try and retain the belt by using his reach advantage.

mardigan
03-02-2007, 07:20 PM
There yougo! I agree that its pretty bitch to pm Kori complaining about you, but if you put more of your good takes out there and less of picking on people I think everyone would get along. I dont want anyone getting kicked off or ignored from this board, especially when you are knowlegable

Mr Dio
03-02-2007, 11:02 PM
There yougo! I agree that its pretty bitch to pm Kori complaining about you, but if you put more of your good takes out there and less of picking on people I think everyone would get along. I dont want anyone getting kicked off or ignored from this board, especially when you are knowlegable

I have to concur.
It's the internet for Pete's sake! Not an office or frat house.
If people can voice their opinion and somehow not feel like someone stole their candy or "spotlight" then this place would be absolute tits!
Read around, I'm a very abrasive poster but if someone has a valid post and it dubunks what I've posted then hey, I WAS WRONG.
Unfortunately you know who feels like I'm trying to steal a spotlight or lay claim to the best or most knowledgable this or that........WRONG, I'm not.
One thing though, you'll see that what looks like me picking on someone is me playing the game they started and doing it relentlessly. I let them make the snide or rude remark then I go wayyyyyyyyyyyy overboard. :lol

Let ask, do you all seriously think Gomi could win more than 1 against the following 5 current UFC'ers? I'll throw in UFC LW's and WW's b/c of the weight diff with pride.
1) Diego
2) Nick
3) Joe Stevenson
4) Roger Huerta
5) Joe Lauzon

I know Gomi has been said to have a boxing/wrestling background but all of these guys, IMO have a far superior ground game to to Gomi and that is why I can't even fathom a stmnt like "Gomi the best lb for lb".......

The reason I ask you 2 is because there is a wayyyyyyyy to far sided slant going the other way with the clown posse.

cornbread
03-03-2007, 12:33 AM
this place would be absolute tits! :lol

1) Diego
2) Nick I predicted this before their last match too. Diaz is one and always has been one underrated mofo.
3) Joe Stevenson
4) Roger Huerta
5) Joe Lauzon

In all honesty I haven't seen much of the bottom two guys. Stevenson and Gomi would be helluva match, pretty even if you ask me. The one I would like to see is Franca and Gomi.

You wanna talk about tits, Franca is the tits!

IX_Equilibrium
03-03-2007, 02:00 AM
tits!
Will I get banned if I post a pic of tits? (nice ones)

mardigan
03-03-2007, 02:47 AM
Im not really sure about Gomi in general, some fights he looks absolutely dominantg, others, meh. Like Cornbread said though, Gomi - Stevenson would be the tits

Mr Dio
03-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Im not really sure about Gomi in general, some fights he looks absolutely dominantg, others, meh. Like Cornbread said though, Gomi - Stevenson would be the tits

Gomi and Joe OR Gomi and Diego wold be tits, like Jenna J's to be exact. :lol