PDA

View Full Version : Beno's Myspace

Taco
02-27-2007, 09:18 AM
Saw this on the news last night

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=103430812 :lol

nkdlunch
02-27-2007, 10:23 AM
this is bullshit. Beno needs to get on the court to practice and off the computer.
Look at this slacker's message:
http://a383.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/s_908cc0251fad2c02bcb48325c54e30ce.jpgBeno I had sooo much fun this weekend!! Thank you! Oh and It was a pleasure meeting Michelle she is a sweetheart and a major HOTTIE!! K well have lots of pics let me know if u want any!

Pop needs to take computer privileges from Beno until he stops sucking

AFBlue
02-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Damn dude, I bet Beno gets more ass than a toilet seat....

Ah to be an NBA player...even if just a fringe guy.

ashbeeigh
02-27-2007, 10:56 AM
I added him a long time ago, like when he had 300 something friends. He's got a shitload of hoochie girls on his friends list.

Taco
02-27-2007, 11:06 AM

:lol

kskonn
02-27-2007, 11:21 AM

Ah to be an NBA player...even if just a fringe guy.

Yea he does. One of my good friends owns a promotion company and I see him out at some of the events. There are always a lot of girls hanging around him. However he is very quiet and courteous to all of them and to everyone who comes up and says hello. When I see how nice he is to people it makes me wish he would play better simply because it is rare to find a pro athlete that takes the time to say hello and shake the hand of any fan, male or female that says hello to him. Now on the flip side Fransisco Elson is a different story, he to is very quiet but if you see him out and you are a guy he will pretty much pretend like he doesn't hear you and walk off, if you are a girl he will talk to you. It is funny to watch guys walk up to him and then look astonished when he does not want to have a conversation with them.

spursincharge
02-27-2007, 11:27 AM
Beno has definitely messed with some girls I know

Supergirl
02-27-2007, 01:55 PM
Well, he is a very attractive guy.

AFBlue
02-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Well, he is a very attractive guy.

Even with the earring? C'mon that has to be a turnoff. He looks queer as a three dollar bill with that thing in. Someone queue up that pick of him in the Spurs calendar or whatever...

Beno might be a nice guy and he might be decent-looking, but my assumption (re: toilet seat) was based on his status as NBA player and a little bit of $$$.

Hell I bet Sam Cassell's alien ass gets hot girls...

nkdlunch
02-27-2007, 02:33 PM
rumor has it Eva wants to trade in her french baguette for a slovenian salami

Texas_Ranger
02-27-2007, 03:34 PM
Great page :lol

ATX Spur
02-27-2007, 04:22 PM
Funniest shit ever!

drivanroca
02-27-2007, 05:50 PM
:lol :lol :lol

Buddy Holly
02-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Did anyone watch the WOAI interview when Don Harris asked Tim about the Myspace friend?

Don: Is it disturbing that Beno has a myspace page?

Tim: The page itself is disturbing, not so much that he has one.

They start laughing.

Don: Who are all the guys on there?

(Laughing)
Tim: That I don't know, I haven't been there in awhile.

Kori Ellis
02-27-2007, 06:05 PM
The video is here for people who haven't watched it.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61103

jmard5
02-27-2007, 06:08 PM
Duncan's comments are hilarious. :lol

Das Texan
02-27-2007, 06:26 PM
I should leave a disparaging comment or two for Beno on there.

Pugglekicker_21
02-27-2007, 06:43 PM
Really the strangest thing, but it sweird because a lot of people have one, but when its Beno, idk somehow it just seems kinda weird. maybe its just me.he must be the only SPur to have one. At first it looks like a hoax but now i do sorta believe it.

dg7md
02-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Arenas has one too, a real one. So does Amare, I know that much.

phxspurfan
02-27-2007, 07:00 PM
this is probably a fraud. so many myspace and xanga pages are role players pretending to be stars!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/Chigaimasu42/tubes.gif

timvp
02-27-2007, 07:02 PM
this is probably a fraud. so many myspace and xanga pages are role players pretending to be stars!

No, it's really him.

BgT
02-27-2007, 07:09 PM
Looooool, WTF! Beno is nuts. He seems to party a lot, what about basketball?!

sabar
02-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Do any other NBA players have legit pages?

dallaskd
02-27-2007, 10:56 PM
this is bullshit. Beno needs to get on the court to practice and off the computer.
Look at this slacker's message:
http://a383.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/8/s_908cc0251fad2c02bcb48325c54e30ce.jpgBeno I had sooo much fun this weekend!! Thank you! Oh and It was a pleasure meeting Michelle she is a sweetheart and a major HOTTIE!! K well have lots of pics let me know if u want any!

Pop needs to take computer privileges from Beno until he stops sucking

:lol :lol

BgT
02-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Considering Myspace and Beno's site... maybe Gasol?

NASpurs
02-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Beno sure does like the exclamation point!!!!!!!

Even in his pictures, there's an exclamation point for the captions!!

Pablo Escobar
02-27-2007, 11:05 PM
myspace=gay
even more if your a dude

E20
02-27-2007, 11:34 PM
That's not suprising, Beno has a purse.

beachbarbie948
02-28-2007, 12:36 AM
lmao
i admit it, i was one of beno's first myspace friends
and at first i thought it was a hoax

i think it's funny seeing some of the same people commenting over and over that act like they know him personally (the ones with spurs pics as default basically)
but i'm pretty sure they're just hardcore fans

ginobili fan
02-28-2007, 07:24 AM
:lmao
beno go to work instead of shiting on myspace like a girly

ObiwanGinobili
02-28-2007, 08:54 AM
lmao
i admit it, i was one of beno's first myspace friends
and at first i thought it was a hoax

i think it's funny seeing some of the same people commenting over and over that act like they know him personally (the ones with spurs pics as default basically)
but i'm pretty sure they're just hardcore fans

dude me too!
I've had him on my list for awhile and I love seeing folks talk like they *know* him :lol
Occasionally I go and leave some stupid comment for him. It;s funny as hell.

Slomo
02-28-2007, 09:05 AM

No it seems real, I recognize some of the guys on the picture with him, and they are real friends of his.

I personally don't care much about myspace, so if he wants to play with it I really don't care. I care much more about how he plays basketball and I'd love to see some improvements there.

I never understood why men (and lots of them) wear earings, man purses or capri pants (it's really fashionable over here), but I'm not going to make fun of Beno for those things since it looks like he's doing pretty well with the ladies - so maybe he's right and I'm not.

Now if he could do as well on the basketball court as he does with females of the opposite sex, then he'd be my hero! Heck I'd probably start wearing capri pants myself!

angel_luv
02-28-2007, 10:29 AM
This will shock all of you :lol but I'm Beno's friend on there. :)

Supergirl
02-28-2007, 10:35 AM
Even with the earring? C'mon that has to be a turnoff. He looks queer as a three dollar bill with that thing in. Someone queue up that pick of him in the Spurs calendar or whatever...

Beno might be a nice guy and he might be decent-looking, but my assumption (re: toilet seat) was based on his status as NBA player and a little bit of $$$.

Hell I bet Sam Cassell's alien ass gets hot girls...

No, I like the earring.
I think Beno, Parker, and Bowen are the most attractive guys on the Spurs.

RADECK
02-28-2007, 10:44 AM
Maybe spending time on court practicing is better solution, but thanks god he stayed normal, having fun with normal people, taking time for them.
And the best part hangig out with girls, he is just enjoying life! GO BENO GO!

ashbeeigh
02-28-2007, 11:15 AM

:lol We added him at the same time!

angel_luv
02-28-2007, 12:09 PM
That's right... you were the one who found his page. :)

batman2883
02-28-2007, 12:21 PM
beno is one of the coolest cats in person.......he's not quick to look the other way when you talk to him he shakes your hand and makes small talk he's cool peoples

BeerIsGood!
02-28-2007, 12:25 PM
No it seems real, I recognize some of the guys on the picture with him, and they are real friends of his.

I personally don't care much about myspace, so if he wants to play with it I really don't care. I care much more about how he plays basketball and I'd love to see some improvements there.

I never understood why men (and lots of them) wear earings, man purses or capri pants (it's really fashionable over here), but I'm not going to make fun of Beno for those things since it looks like he's doing pretty well with the ladies - so maybe he's right and I'm not.

Now if he could do as well on the basketball court as he does with females of the opposite sex, then he'd be my hero! Heck I'd probably start wearing capri pants myself!

Playing in the NBA = Fame & Money. Fame and Money will get you women, in spite of the capri pants, earrings, and purses.

I do agree that all that matters is how he plays on the court and how he acts in regards to law and team. I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't want to meet or know any of these guys. I don't care about them - the only thing I care about is that they perform on the court and do anything that helps facilitate performance on the court. I don't want to see anything bad happen to them, but then again I don't want to see anything bad happen to anybody. If Beno could actually perform on the court, I wouldn't care if he dressed in drag.

kskonn
02-28-2007, 12:58 PM
Playing in the NBA = Fame & Money. Fame and Money will get you women, in spite of the capri pants, earrings, and purses.

I do agree that all that matters is how he plays on the court and how he acts in regards to law and team. I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't want to meet or know any of these guys. I don't care about them - the only thing I care about is that they perform on the court and do anything that helps facilitate performance on the court. I don't want to see anything bad happen to them, but then again I don't want to see anything bad happen to anybody. If Beno could actually perform on the court, I wouldn't care if he dressed in drag.

yea I can see your point. I think that is the same reason so many players shy away from fans. Due to my wifes job and some of my friends I find myself around the players a lot. On every occasion I have seen fans come up to the players and ask questions like, what happened tonight? how could you miss that shot? when is pop going to let you out of his dog house? random questions like that. Normally security or the restaraunt manager will have removed the person before the player answers. These types of fans are annoying and give players a good reason to not openly converse with fans they meet.It suck but 90% of fans feel entitled because they may have gone to a game or bought a shirt. The truth is. playing basketball is the players job and they do not talk about it all the time, especially after they had a bad game or got benched by pop.

ShoogarBear
02-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Now if he could do as well on the basketball court as he does with females of the opposite sex, then he'd be my hero! As opposed to females of the same sex?

:p:

AFBlue
02-28-2007, 04:34 PM
As opposed to females of the same sex?

:p:

I have questioned many a time whether Beno was post-op and dressed in drag off the court...

phxspurfan
02-28-2007, 05:12 PM

*not shocked*

boutons_
02-28-2007, 05:33 PM
Hey Benovic!

HPV isn't the only thing you can catch from your groupies:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/129431-1/article.html?tk=nl_dnxnws

Slomo
02-28-2007, 07:45 PM
As opposed to females of the same sex?

:p:Would you have preferred "persons of the female persuassion"?

ShoogarBear
02-28-2007, 08:19 PM
How do you persuade somebody to be female?

zeleni
03-01-2007, 02:10 AM
Bras on avatars?