PDA

View Full Version : Game Thread: Mavs vs T-Wolves

LEONARD
02-27-2007, 12:02 PM
I think the Mavs are primed for their 10th loss tonight...

No Howard
No George
No Buckner

Short bench, back to back (although they haven't lost a b2b yet this season), haven't lost in over a month...

I think the T-Wolves pull it out tonight... :depressed

big3bigD
02-27-2007, 12:06 PM

No Howard
No George
No Buckner

Short bench, back to back (although they haven't lost a b2b yet this season), haven't lost in over a month...

I think that the Mavs pull it out. KG is pissed and wants out of Minny. They are starting a rookie(Foye) at the 1. Mike James is also reportedley disgruntled as well.

Mavs are thin tonight, but I think that they still have enough gas in the tank to take out the Wolves.

Mavs-110
Wolves-92

`

mabber
02-27-2007, 12:16 PM

No Howard
No George
No Buckner

I think the Mavs will win as Avery will stress that the injuries are no excuse. I'm sure he'll also remind them that they are undefeated in back-to-backs this season.

fitzgerald
02-27-2007, 12:34 PM
I just don't see the Mavs pulling this one out. If Harris can provide more points then maybe. Somebody will have to provide points to replace Josh. It is not definite that Josh and Buckner are not going to play. They made the trip. Will be a game time decision.

stretch
02-27-2007, 12:37 PM
Mavs will win. Terry will have a monster night of 30+, and Stack will likewise have a 20+ night.

Dirk Nowitzki
02-27-2007, 01:01 PM
Mavs already won this game. The Target Center fans should just stay at home and watch Gilmore Girls or House rather then wasting their gas and money to watch us win this game. Unless the Mavs literally just dont show up tonight and have an assload of brain farts, they will avoid loss #10 tonight. :)

dirk4mvp
02-27-2007, 04:45 PM
If KG doesn't go for 44 like he did against the Suns, the mavs will win.

ponky
02-27-2007, 04:49 PM
it will be tough but we should be ok...kg really likes to take it to the better teams so we need to frustrate them early, get an early lead and just play our game...as long as our guys step up and play their game, eff the injuries, we should still be able to get it done...i hope we get enough of a lead to see a couple of minutes of pops

BUMP
02-27-2007, 08:59 PM

No Howard
No George
No Buckner

actually for some reason i had the same feeling about tonight. we've really struggled here over the years maybe thats why. but it looks like we have another win in our bags.

pussyface
02-27-2007, 09:05 PM
another win is in the offing.
the good people in minnesotta are getting a first hand look at what greatness looks like tonight.

pussyface
02-27-2007, 09:11 PM
only 27 points surrendered this half. wow.

Old School Fool
02-27-2007, 09:13 PM
only 27 points surrendered this half. wow.

Your name....oh man, I won't even try. :dramaquee

pussyface
02-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Your name....oh man, I won't even try. :dramaquee

???

sorry if its not as cool as oldschoolfan.

fitzgerald
02-27-2007, 10:41 PM
I just don't see the Mavs pulling this one out. If Harris can provide more points then maybe. Somebody will have to provide points to replace Josh. It is not definite that Josh and Buckner are not going to play. They made the trip. Will be a game time decision.

Wow, did I get this game wrong. Minnesota could not hit anything. Mavs played good defense but Minnesota helped a lot. Glad to see Josh out there. Diop and Dampier really controlled the paint. Garnett looked as if he did not care. That team really looks like they are going through the motions. I really doubt Garnett stays. To get blown out at home like that is embarassing. Oh well, that is their problem.

ponky
02-27-2007, 10:45 PM
jho's ankles are as awesome as dirk's ankles, those boyz are here to play some ball!

haha, anyway, it's been a nice that the last two games we've seen jj and pops in the game and they've contributed a couple of points...sure it's not much, but they aren't giving away any part of the leads like the ager/jj/cro combo the other night, avery must've really ripped into them

StylisticS
02-27-2007, 10:48 PM
I did not think we would win this game tonight. But not only did we win, we destroyed them and shut them down. Impressive team we have here.

Xylus
02-27-2007, 10:54 PM
Very nice game by the Mavs tonight. And very embarrassing for the home team.

big3bigD
02-27-2007, 11:11 PM
Very nice game by the Mavs tonight. And very embarrassing for the home team.

nice win by your squad as well. I was surprised that they had to have such a big 4th quarter, but they did what they had to do.

Pablo Escobar
02-27-2007, 11:14 PM
man i bet KG can't wait to get out of minny

LEONARD
02-28-2007, 09:05 AM
My reverse psychology worked perfectly... :lol

Mavs all-time record for least pts by an opponent...
First time in Mavs history they've won every game in a month (and first time since '95 when the Spurs did it)...
Only 5 teams have had a better start than the Mavs, and all 5 won a title (stating a fact..not saying it means the Mavs are going to win a title)...

and JHo got crazy game (and rubber ankles)... :fro