PDA

View Full Version : nba all star

P-O-Z
02-27-2007, 06:32 PM
they are thinking about putting the allstar game in new orleans but they think it will as much as a distraction as vegas watching it rite now on pti

Kori Ellis
02-27-2007, 08:03 PM
They already named New Orleans the site of next year's AllStar game. But I guess now some people are re-thinking it because of the "chaos" (it wasn't really chaos) that happened in Vegas.

ggoose25
02-27-2007, 08:05 PM
if pac man didnt want trouble, he shouldnt have made it rain then

samikeyp
02-27-2007, 08:05 PM
I heard that on ESPN...the players union isn't thrilled about having it in N.O.

Kori Ellis
02-27-2007, 09:34 PM
They are making the Vegas situation seem worse than it really was.

I took the Monorail alone at night after the All-Star game. I wasn't fearful at all. If you have ever been to Vegas on New Year's Eve or any major holiday, the crowd "chaos" was pretty similar. Sure - some bad stuff happened, but I think it happens anytime there's that big of a crowd somewhere.

I honestly think that some people were just freaked out by so many black people.

RonMexico
02-27-2007, 11:40 PM
They are making the Vegas situation seem worse than it really was.

I took the Monorail alone at night after the All-Star game. I wasn't fearful at all. If you have ever been to Vegas on New Year's Eve or any major holiday, the crowd "chaos" was pretty similar. Sure - some bad stuff happened, but I think it happens anytime there's that big of a crowd somewhere.

I honestly think that some people were just freaked out by so many black people.

I'll admit it, we're not used to them out in the desert. Just kidding, I love black people - but rich black people like Pacman are a different story... haha

T-Pain
02-28-2007, 12:32 AM
They already named New Orleans the site of next year's AllStar game. But I guess now some people are re-thinking it because of the "chaos" (it wasn't really chaos) that happened in Vegas.
the "vegas chaos" as defined by spoiled americans...

mikejones99
02-28-2007, 03:56 AM
Only Detroit is worse than NO