PDA

View Full Version : Mario Boggan = Chump Ass Bitch

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-27-2007, 11:35 PM
I hope OSU misses the post-season for that shit tonight. What a bitch move.

CaptMike, your boy Mario is a little bitch.

K-State Spur
02-27-2007, 11:54 PM
Well, Cartier Martin is a punk...he had the audacity to make a few 3s tonight.

RonMexico
02-28-2007, 12:00 AM
I hope OSU misses the post-season for that shit tonight. What a bitch move.

CaptMike, your boy Mario is a little bitch.

I don't know if you remember - but in the game in B/CS Boggan was being a little bitch towards the end of the game ripping AK's jersey and shit.

Secondly, Lomers and Boggan should make a dirty mulatto poor sport together.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-28-2007, 12:16 AM
I don't know if you remember - but in the game in B/CS Boggan was being a little bitch towards the end of the game ripping AK's jersey and shit.

Secondly, Lomers and Boggan should make a dirty mulatto poor sport together.

I do remember that. AK actually had a tear in his jersey :lol

But there's a big difference between tearing someone's jersey and walking up to a guy when you're up 14 late, taking the time to look and make sure no referees are watching, and then head butting him.

Particularly when you are a bowling ball of a forward and you're doing it to a scrawny two guard.

What a pussy.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-28-2007, 12:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn2VvRVBjyM

The clip reminded me, he was on his way to the bench after being subbed out by his coach. Even more of a bitch move.

K-State Spur
02-28-2007, 12:25 AM
Hey now, Cartier goes about 230, he's not scrawny. Boggan would be getting all he can handle there.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-28-2007, 12:53 AM
:lol I like Martin. But he's a lot scrawnier than Boggan.

K-State Spur
02-28-2007, 12:57 AM
I don't know. If Boggan was so much tougher, he wouldn't be pulling that pansy head butt then darting off like Melo.

If a punch = automatic suspension, then the conference should step up on this as well.

RonMexico
02-28-2007, 01:04 AM
of course they all cheer - typical dumbass fans.

But but... Boggan's been so disrespected his whole career... blah, blah

RonMexico
02-28-2007, 01:04 AM
And Lomers is slowly becoming white Boggan

beachbarbie948
02-28-2007, 01:18 AM
i missed it
what happened?

MajorMike
02-28-2007, 10:28 AM
I loved it. OSU has been playing like pussies for the last half of the season. Martin was elbowing him in the head all night. Mario just let him know what he thought of it. Luckily it was called a flagrant foul and he didn't throw a punch and therefore won't miss a game. To a casual observer was it a little lame? Yea, I'd say without a doubt. Prolly a lot lame. To me, it showed the one thing we haven't had since Obi went down - fire. Only time will tell, and I very well could be completely wrong, but I'm hoping his team mates will take the message and wake the hell up. This team is so much better than what they have become. I say this puts a little fire back in the oven.

K-State Spur
02-28-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm calling BS on the elbow throwing. Yeah, sportscenter tried to give a high elbow on a boxout as the reason, but nothing Cartier did was anything that you don't see on both ends of the floor in every single ballgame.

OSU certainly didn't play like pussies last night, but that was a pussy move. You did see him dart away like Carmelo immediately after attempting the headbutt?

The fact that you and other OSU fans cheered it doesn't say much more your fan base...

MajorMike
02-28-2007, 11:54 AM
Does the NBA think Bruce is dirty yet the Spurs fans do not?
Was Rodman hated until he came to San Antonio then loved until he left?
Was Lambeer revered in Detroit?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

And yes, there were more than one good elbow. The playback on South West Sports Report highlighted 4 in particular. On 2 of them, they even showed him taking a quick glance back as if he were squaring up a target.

K-State Spur
02-28-2007, 12:09 PM
I would think less of Bruce than I currently do if he snuck up to somebody and headbutted them, then darted away like a little bitch. I certainly wouldn't see that as a good example of the team toughening up.

BeerIsGood!
02-28-2007, 12:11 PM
The Youtube clip states - "Mario Boggan Assaults Cartier Martin" - I don't know if I'd call that an assault, you'd have to really take liberty with the definition of the word. I didn't see intent to harm, he's just looking for attention.

Jimcs50
02-28-2007, 12:49 PM
I see nothing wrong with what Mario did.

Signed, Zinedine Zidane

RonMexico
02-28-2007, 01:00 PM

And yes, there were more than one good elbow. The playback on South West Sports Report highlighted 4 in particular. On 2 of them, they even showed him taking a quick glance back as if he were squaring up a target.

So... all that proves is that Boggan isn't mentally tough to deal with a few cheap shots without retaliating.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-28-2007, 01:44 PM

:lmao

You're trying to equate Boggan looking around, making sure no ref was looking, and sneaking in a head butt on a guy who wasn't looking to Bruce playing physical defense?

Damn, you OSU fans are stupid.

MajorMike
02-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Ok, you guys are right. I forget I am talking to a fanbase that is an expert at the cheap shot.

Link (http://www.bevosports.com/2006/11/29/video-kellen-heard-cheap-shots-colt-mccoy/)

RonMexico
02-28-2007, 03:52 PM
The only difference, Mike, is that a few of us (at least) me were extremely shocked and appalled by what Kellen Heard did and I don't know of any true Aggie that could support that. He could have cost the team a spectacular victory after he already did against Nebraska 2 games earlier.

MajorMike
02-28-2007, 04:34 PM
Oh, please. You aggrot fans acting like you are the last bastion of moral perpitude left on the face of the planet are the same ones making rude comments about my daughter in an OSU thread when she was having complications. You act like you are so clean and pretty and foo-foo on you when you talk bad about my team. You act like the whole OSU nation is cheering. No, its just me, I'm the only asshole. Everyone else is pressuring Sean to sit Mario for the BU game, but you wouldn't know that because you only see what you want to see. 75% of the people in GIA didn't even see what happened, as there wasn't even any action on the court, and 50% of them prolly didn't understand what just happened. The fans were cheering him because as far as they knew, it was the last time he would play on our court.

This is EXACTLY why everyone hates fanbases such as yours. You come rising to the top all of a sudden and run around giggling like a 1st grade soccer team that won their 1st game in 5 years. That's why everyone hates ttek in football and basketball. They act EXACTLY like you guys are. There is a reason everyone is cordial to a Neb football fan - because they have been for so long and know how to handle success. Your fan base has never seen success in basketball and obviously does not know how to handle it. Yet you are the 1st ones to go screaming that someone else is an asshole, even when they are just trying to post the obvious or the factual. In reality the only asshole you recognize is the one you see in the mirror everyday.

RonMexico
02-28-2007, 05:09 PM
No - I didn't make fun of your daughter - I made fun of you actually being capable of procreation. Well, pretty much all of GIA was cheering him for whatever reasons you assume... valid or otherwise.

I've never heard of anyone from Texas, OU, etc. dislike fanbases more than the squirrly, annoying 'pokes. And I've only lived in Texas for 5 years. You guys are like the nuisance team full of thugs (4 of whom had to be thrown off the team before the season began - and 1 of whom got a DUI last year... wait that was a "leader" of the squad). Just because you guys can't win away from GIA, you have to come in here and throw out "RPI" every week because of some miracle preseason your boys managed to throw up there. Against teams like Syracuse that also dropped out of the top 25. To act like all of us applauded Kellen Heard is idiotic, especially since we have video evidence of your entire arena cheering. Sorry that we all don't go on "poke-me-again-tboone.com" to see what your "clean, pretty, foo-foo" fans want Sean "I need a drink" Sutton to do with a player who has had an attitude problem for no less than 3 years.

There are some ignorant and asshole Aggie fans out there, and I'll be the first to admit it; but on the whole, I've been impressed by a lot of them who don't just come in here bitching about something, but actually have an actual point (unlike, for example, an illiterate douchebag like Can't Be Faded). I'm sorry I expressed a joking disbelief that anyone would actually allow you unprotected entry into a vagina, but I also expressed hope that your daughter would feel better because no child should suffer. Not even yours who must endure a lifetime of having the greatest self-aggrandizing douchebag of a father in the history of the world.

MajorMike
02-28-2007, 07:03 PM
Oklahoma State basketball player Mario Boggan, who head-butted Kansas State's Cartier Martin in the final minute of a game Tuesday night, has been suspended for one game by coach Sean Sutton.

"I looked at the film and it was just terrible judgment on his part," Sutton said Wednesday.

The suspension is an internal action taken solely by Sutton himself, as an official with the Big 12 confirmed there would be no action on behalf of the league, as there was no fight and no punch thrown.

Sutton said he called Kansas State coach Bob Huggins and apologized Wednesday. He reportedly asked Huggins to pass on an apology to Martin. Boggan will miss a Saturday game at Baylor. OSU's leading scorer and rebounder, Boggan produced 26 points and 13 rebounds in a homecourt victory over Baylor earlier this season.

OSU needs a full complement of players because the Cowboys are trying to salvage NCAA Tournament hopes. They are 20-9 overall and 6-8 in league play with two regular season games, both on the road, remaining. The suspension will leave them six scholarship players, eight if you count All Big 12 football wideout Adarius Bowman and walkon sensation Tyler Hatch, who was awarded a scholarship for the Spring semester. Hatch averages 9 minutes a game and Bowman 3.

But, said Sutton, "Our program has been built on class and good sportsmanship through the years and we are not going to condone this type of behavior from one of our players."

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-28-2007, 07:07 PM
Spare me your ivory tower bullshit CaptMike.

It was a chump ass move. ANd it looks like your boy Sutton thought so too.

Everyone else is pressuring Sean to sit Mario for the BU game, but you wouldn't know that because you only see what you want to see. 75% of the people in GIA didn't even see what happened

I saw a chump ass bitch move. So did your coach. Fuck you.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-28-2007, 07:12 PM
Just watched the video, talk about anticlimactic, that was the pussiest head butt i've seen in my life

MajorMike
02-28-2007, 09:56 PM
So did your coach. Fuck you.

Again, why the quote under my name still rings true.

samikeyp
02-28-2007, 11:59 PM
Boggan will sit...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2783396