PDA

View Full Version : Manu or TP

Sacramental
02-28-2007, 03:37 AM
If you had to give one of these guys up, who would it be?

Kobulingam
02-28-2007, 03:40 AM

TP.

Manu > TP. And age doesn't matter because when Manu breaks down fully, Duncan will already be retired, so who gives a f*ck.

timvp
02-28-2007, 03:55 AM
Sweet. Another TP vs Manu thread.

xapatan2
02-28-2007, 06:06 AM

hey man, instead of putting the SHI... in this forum, have a look in the archives and be kind to make yourself your opinion....

I am so F... tired of this non-sense type of thread !

Xap'

mikejones99
02-28-2007, 06:24 AM
God or Jesus? MOrons from Dallas + keep yer shit in Dallas please, why do you bother coming to spurs forums? I can't wait till SA burns down your house.

AFBlue
02-28-2007, 06:44 AM
God or Jesus? MOrons from Dallas + keep yer shit in Dallas please, why do you bother coming to spurs forums? I can't wait till SA burns down your house.

Hey MJ, he's a Sacramento fan....attention to details would be nice when you're blasting someone and their team.

AFBlue
02-28-2007, 06:47 AM
On the topic, I would get rid of neither and the Spurs don't have to....so it works out. I'd say it's probably a 50/50 split on the vote among active members on the forum. But that's just a wild guess...and as someone already said, this has been discussed to many of us were blue in the face....

Please_dont_ban_me
02-28-2007, 07:37 AM
For 1-2 years, I would get rid of TP.

But in real life, I think most people would agree Manu is the one who would have to go.

ArgSpursFan
02-28-2007, 08:18 AM
TP was lucky to get to the NBA so young,Manu had to wait for 3 years after he got drafted by the Spurs.I say Manu=TP right now.
in three years TP>Manu.

Jelly
02-28-2007, 08:31 AM
TP is better than Manu right now and he's only what....22 or something? If he stays on this course,he's going to be a major force in the NBA. Manu was great two years ago. He'll probably get it back. I'd hate to see either of them go.

ducks
02-28-2007, 08:33 AM
this last month I would not want manu to leave
but manu is not going to last forever

vanvannen
02-28-2007, 08:34 AM
It's pretty obvious Tony has to stay. He's much younger and playing better every season, while Manu is already on decline and almost 30.

Bruno
02-28-2007, 08:40 AM
Spurs should trade both for Mike Bibby. Bibby + Duncan = Dynasty.
I know that it's a pipe dream, Kings will never do that. :depressed

ArgSpursFan
02-28-2007, 09:03 AM
It's pretty obvious Tony has to stay. He's much younger and playing better every season, while Manu is already on decline and almost 30.

hahahah,the guy is putting CARREER HIGHS this season,in ppg,rpg,apg etc etc

romain.star
02-28-2007, 09:18 AM
without one of those two players... the spurs would probably not reach playoff...
the question is meaningless... we don't need tony or manu, we need tony and manu at their best.. they gave us two rings so far
come on french and argentinian people... stop this stupid war... we're all in the same spurs family...

TDMVPDPOY
02-28-2007, 09:27 AM
i trade tp, cose we can get something out of him

and gino is the x-factor for us....TP is a fuckn scrub

ArgSpursFan
02-28-2007, 09:33 AM
without one of those two players... the spurs would probably not reach playoff...
the question is meaningless... we don't need tony or manu, we need tony and manu at their best.. they gave us two rings so far
come on french and argentinian people... stop this stupid war... we're all in the same spurs family...

Thatīs what I say.
But this is not a france vs. Arg fight anyways,this is about Parkerīs and Manuīs fans in the US,who started this.

ducks
02-28-2007, 09:49 AM

tp and duncan or
manu and duncan would make the playoffs
(if manu stayed healthy he would have to score more without tp)

however no ring for them

ducks
02-28-2007, 09:50 AM
i trade tp, cose we can get something out of him

and gino is the x-factor for us....TP is a fuckn scrub
if tp is a scub then duncan is

MmP
02-28-2007, 09:52 AM
I dunno why many here say Manu's game is on "decline". Some days ago Manu put up 40 and he's averaging great season numers.
He clearly can put up great numbers if he's asked, but the thing is many offensive plays go for TP instead of Manu now, which I think is ok because Tony is having a great season. But Manu's role right now is to be a team player, not the scorer. However, given the night he will be the scorer.

When Manu starts averaging 6 ppg in +15 shots, that's another story.

doldrums
02-28-2007, 10:02 AM
what's the purpose of this non-sensical thread? Too many days until the next spurs game?

cheguevara
02-28-2007, 10:29 AM
you guys realize this sacramental guy is just fucking with you right?

RADECK
02-28-2007, 10:35 AM
Not Manu, not TP!!!
Jacque Vaughn