ponky
02-28-2007, 09:21 PM
that is all! :toast

Amare_32
02-28-2007, 09:22 PM
:pctoss No Marion!

Shank
02-28-2007, 09:22 PM
Hmmm...when your 3s dont fall, you don't rebound and you don't guard the paint, I guess you lose? Makes sense.

ponky
02-28-2007, 09:23 PM

what happened to him?!?!??! i couldn't watch the game because i was busy teaching a violin lesson...is he alright?

btw, don't worry about the smack, i just couldn't resist posting ONE smack thread but that will do it for me....errrr, unless nashfan comes in and starts talking shit about how they needed marion to win the game

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-28-2007, 09:23 PM
Wow, four guys played over 40 minutes against the 76ers??

And why would you need Marion when you have the two-time MVP?

loveThe23
02-28-2007, 09:24 PM

oh shit i feel for you. :dramaquee

Amare_32
02-28-2007, 09:25 PM
what happened to him?!?!??! i couldn't watch the game because i was busy teaching a violin lesson...is he alright?

Quad injury and bruised hand.

02-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Seriously, why is D'Antoni going 7 deep against the 76ers? Is everyone else hurt?

ponky
02-28-2007, 09:29 PM
Quad injury and bruised hand.

hope he's fine, must've happened in practice

hey amare_32, what's your opinion about the heavy minutes some of these guys are playing, particularly nash? are you cool with it? i don't wanna start a flame war so if you feel more comfortable PM me. i'm just curious from a Suns fan perspective.

ShoogarBear
02-28-2007, 09:30 PM
i was busy teaching a violin lesson.*files information for future ammunition*

Amare_32
Seriously, why is D'Antoni going 7 deep against the 76ers? Is everyone else hurt?

I don't why he did not play Jalen Rose and Piatkowski.

bulletedge
The Suns lose to Philly?

Holy Cow!

The Sixers are for real!

ponky
02-28-2007, 09:33 PM
*files information for future ammunition*

lol, what's wrong with that? i'm an awesome classical musician, i'm not ashamed to admit it.

sandeepgm
02-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Can you believe it? The raptors are up 65-45 on the rockets with mcgrady playing on the rockets home court. Everything is upside down today.

nkdlunch
02-28-2007, 09:36 PM
that is all! :toast

why are u thanking them moron, there's no way they will catch up to you guys, if anything us Spurs should thank them

Amare_32
02-28-2007, 09:36 PM

hey amare_32, what's your opinion about the heavy minutes some of these guys are playing, particularly nash? are you cool with it? i don't wanna start a flame war so if you feel more comfortable PM me. i'm just curious from a Suns fan perspective.

I think the bench should play more. I think the starters play too many minutes. I seen games when they are playing garbage minutes. Banks,Rose and Jumaine Jones should be getting at least 10-15 minutes per game. Teams normally shorten their rotations during the playoffs but teams like Dallas keep the starters more fresh by limiting thier playing time in the regular season as much as possible.

ponky
02-28-2007, 09:38 PM
lol, at the shitty wizards losing to the heat...ARENAS, 3-18, 0-8 on 3s, way to back it up dummy!

ShoogarBear
02-28-2007, 09:38 PM
lol, what's wrong with that? i'm an awesome classical musician, i'm not ashamed to admit it.Humble, too, Madame Sousatzka.

ShoogarBear
02-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Wiz have both Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison out, so they have an excuse.

ponky
02-28-2007, 09:40 PM
why are u thanking them moron, there's no way they will catch up to you guys, if anything us Spurs should thank them

haha, you won't catch up to the suns...anyway, i'm thanking the sixers because they kept it close and d'antoni went stupid and played his starters ridiculous minutes which IMO, is not a good thing for one guy in particular

ponky
02-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Humble, too, Madame Sousatzka.

lol, i was thinking more janine jansen than some old bitty like that movie chick with the weird shawls

ShoogarBear
02-28-2007, 09:43 PM
The Suns are very catchable, especially if fatigue overtakes the starters.

Amare_32
02-28-2007, 09:44 PM
lol, at the shitty wizards losing to the heat...ARENAS, 3-18, 0-8 on 3s, way to back it up dummy!

No Jamison or Butler. Even though Arenas is going through a rough patch now I still like thier chances. If Jamison comes back healthy and with Butler the Wiz have a good chance of winning the East. It all depends on Jamison and of course how Wade comes back if at all. It would not surprise me to see them in the ECF. Thats what the East has been reduced to. Of course the team that wins the East will get the privilege of being annihilated by the West champions.

ponky
02-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Wiz have both Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison out, so they have an excuse.

booooo!!! i just wanna laugh at arenas, lemme do it!!! i might go crazy these next ten days...mavs have like three games in ten days so i have to focus on other games :p:

ThomasGranger
02-28-2007, 09:45 PM
haha, you won't catch up to the suns...anyway, i'm thanking the sixers because they kept it close and d'antoni went stupid and played his starters ridiculous minutes which IMO, is not a good thing for one guy in particular

Guess he didn't pay attention to the Pistons meltdown during the playoffs last year. What an idiot.

02-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Of course the team that wins the East will get the privilege of being annihilated by the West champions.

Likely, but not a lock by any means.

Amare_32
02-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Guess he didn't pay attention to the Pistons meltdown during the playoffs last year. What an idiot.

The Pistons had other issues besides the starters playing heavy minutes.

ponky
02-28-2007, 09:48 PM
No Jamison or Butler. Even though Arenas is going through a rough patch now I still like thier chances. If Jamison comes back healthy and with Butler the Wiz have a good chance of winning the East. It all depends on Jamison and of course how Wade comes back if at all. It would not surprise me to see them in the ECF. Thats what the East has been reduced to. Of course the team that wins the East will get the privilege of being annihilated by the West champions.

wade said he was coming back although i guess it depends on how his rehab goes...i just don't see the wizards getting past the pistons...or even the streaky bulls. they are terrible, terrible on D and when arenas is not on (read: every other game) he's terrible and doesn't dish out to someone who might have a shot (read: deshawn stevenson)...he needs to learn to play well with others!

schadenfreude52
02-28-2007, 09:51 PM
i couldn't watch the game because i was busy teaching a violin lesson...is he alright?

Aha! A fellow violinist.

Amare_32
02-28-2007, 09:54 PM
wade said he was coming back although i guess it depends on how his rehab goes...i just don't see the wizards getting past the pistons...or even the streaky bulls. they are terrible, terrible on D and when arenas is not on (read: every other game) he's terrible and doesn't dish out to someone who might have a shot (read: deshawn stevenson)...he needs to learn to play well with others!

Wade decided to come back? I would like to see how he comes back. You know teams are going to be more physical with Wade to test that shoulder. I still like the Wiz's chances to at least make the ECF but I have the feeling that Detroit will pull it off. Especially since the Pistons will have homecourt throughout the East playoffs.

ponky
02-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Wade decided to come back? I would like to see how he comes back. You know teams are going to be more physical with Wade to test that shoulder. I still like the Wiz's chances to at least make the ECF but I have the feeling that Detroit will pull it off. Especially since the Pistons will have homecourt throughout the East playoffs.

last night i read some article about his interview after meeting the prez in d.c....he was going to opt for vigorous rehab and the prognosis is that he could come back to play by the last two weeks of the REGULAR season. he'll have to get surgery in the summer regardless which is why i think he just wants to try the rehab now.

ponky
02-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Aha! A fellow violinist.

:violin

ShoogarBear
02-28-2007, 10:02 PM
Likely, but not a lock by any means.Detroit will be very competitive if they get back in the Finals, just because they know what it takes to win. As always, their weak link sits on the bench in a suit.

If everyone in the East gets vaporlock and the Wiz come out, they will get destroyed, even by the Suns. Although that would be entertaining as hell for the 4-5 games it lasts.

Cleveland has a little shot because they occasionally make attempts to play defense and because they matchup well with the Spurs, if that's who they meet.

I am writing off Miami until I actually see Wade back on the court.

TheMulvany
02-28-2007, 10:05 PM
Everyone said that, since Nash was out and the Suns lost that it was proof that he's the MVP. So, what about tonight? Maybe Marion is the MVP (by that absurd logic).

The truth is that the Suns can't win any games unless they shoot the ball very well, which they didn't do. If they could play any defense they could win games like this...but this was proof that they play no D.

Amare_32
02-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Detroit will be very competitive if they get back in the Finals, just because they know what it takes to win. As always, their weak link sits on the bench in a suit.

If everyone in the East gets vaporlock and the Wiz come out, they will get destroyed, even by the Suns. Although that would be entertaining as hell for the 4-5 games it lasts.

Cleveland has a little shot because they occasionally make attempts to play defense and because they matchup well with the Spurs, if that's who they meet.

I am writing off Miami until I actually see Wade back on the court.

Cleveland's lack of a point guard Snow and Jones won't cut in the playoffs. Also thier frontline is inferior to Detroit's frontcourt.

ShoogarBear
02-28-2007, 10:17 PM
I was commenting on how each team would do if they happened to get out of the East.

Right now it looks like some disaster would have to happen for Detroit not to come out.

02-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Right now it looks like some disaster would have to happen for Detroit not to come out.

Uhhhhhhhhhh....

http://news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/2005/02/13_wilcoxenw_twolvescoach/images/gettyflip_large.jpg

ShoogarBear
02-28-2007, 10:20 PM
:lmao

This is just what I was about to post:

Helloooooo, disaster . . . http://www.vtams.biz/nfanimg/coaches/flip%20saunders.jpg

ShoogarBear
02-28-2007, 10:21 PM
BTW, I know this is wrong forum, but any further word on the Flip to U. of Minn rumors?

02-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Dude inspires zero confidence in me to believe they will get past the 2nd round.

Seriously, I think they get bounced early.

If by miracle they make it to the Finals, they are the only team, as it stands now, that is capable of winning more than 2 games in June.

02-28-2007, 10:27 PM
BTW, I know this is wrong forum, but any further word on the Flip to U. of Minn rumors?

Not that I've heard, but their are other members who are better versed in the day to day operations of the Pistons.

You should know that my Super Bowl starts this Friday, Shoog.

Amare_32
02-28-2007, 10:31 PM
As far as Miami I want to see how they do against Detroit on Friday. Is the first time the play the Pistons since the Webber trade. Last time they played Detroit without Wade it was the 05 ECF and the Heat managed only 66 points at the Palace. I don't expect Miami to win but jus to see if they keep it close or it turns into a blowout by halftime.

ShoogarBear
02-28-2007, 10:38 PM
You should know that my Super Bowl starts this Friday, Shoog.?

Amare_32
02-28-2007, 10:41 PM
i dont think boris played

Nope he is out as well.

Udrihlooms
02-28-2007, 10:59 PM
i dont think boris played

So, is Boris Diaw the "true" MVP? or Marion?

:lmao :lol

Amare_32
02-28-2007, 11:01 PM

This is just what I was about to post:

Beware Flip looms :lol

Udrihlooms
02-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Beware Flip looms :lol

You're a cool sport, man... :)

Anyway, let's do another experiment with Phx, why not try replacing D'Antoni's hip (a la Riley)> Try to see if you'll win or you'll lose. if you lose, D'Antoni is the real MVP.

Amare_32
02-28-2007, 11:13 PM
You're a cool sport, man... :)

Anyway, let's do another experiment with Phx, why not try replacing D'Antoni's hip (a la Riley)> Try to see if you'll win or you'll lose. if you lose, D'Antoni is the real MVP.

Okay lets swap D"Antoni for Pop.

FromWayDowntown
02-28-2007, 11:19 PM
The Suns are very catchable, especially if fatigue overtakes the starters.

Particularly because the Spurs could still own the tiebreaker over the Suns -- if the Spurs win the remaining game between the teams (which is in San Antonio), they'll own the season series. I'd be shocked if it happened, but the Spurs could conceivably still grab the #2 seed, which would be huge as a first round advantage, I think.

Udrihlooms
02-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Okay lets swap D"Antoni for Pop.

Wouldn't work. Tim, Horry etc. etc. can't run.... :lmao

the only thing D'antoni knows is to run and shoot 3's. something my spurs will really suck at. :spin

stretch
02-28-2007, 11:52 PM
more fucking excuses...

the Mavs didnt have Josh Howard for 10 games, and the Mavs found a way to step it up and go 9-1.

in the three games that Dirk got hurt early (2 games, and played only 10 minutes) or didnt play (1 game), they went 3-0.

Stackhouse, Damp, Buckner, Harris, Diop, and George have missed a total of 28 games, and the Mavs lost only in 1 of them.

the best teams step up, and dont fucking make injury excuses.

RonMexico
03-01-2007, 12:55 AM
Suns used up their choke job in this game... now it's clear skies to the Finals... uhhh, I hope.

monosylab1k
03-01-2007, 01:32 AM
Everyone said that, since Nash was out and the Suns lost that it was proof that he's the MVP. So, what about tonight? Maybe Marion is the MVP (by that absurd logic).

I keep hearing about how incredibly conditioned the Suns are, so that they can play their up-tempo style without getting too fatigued or injured. Yet every time I look at a box-score, half the team is out. Hmm

u2sarajevo
03-01-2007, 07:35 AM
I keep hearing about how incredibly conditioned the Suns are, so that they can play their up-tempo style without getting too fatigued or injured. Yet every time I look at a box-score, half the team is out. HmmWell actually half the team isn't out, D'antoni only plays half the team. Like Flip in Detroit last year. But he does that every year.... so at the very least he's proven that can get you to the conference finals every year. :p

RonMexico
03-01-2007, 08:12 AM
Wow, the Suns had an off night... might as well give the Mavs the title...

kingsfan
03-01-2007, 08:20 AM
Nice job 6ers http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/clap.gif After their stars abandoned them I'd like to see them do well and I've always liked Iggy.

mavsfan1000
03-01-2007, 08:20 AM
The suns better be careful that they don't let San Antonio get homecourt. It could be over for them than.

RonMexico
03-01-2007, 08:30 AM
It's a 4.5 game lead...

JMarkJohns
03-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Suns got crushed on the boards and couldn't make a shot, but were still within a bucket within a little as a minute left. They should have won, but credit Iguodala. He hit a HUGE three right after Barbosa had hit one to cut the defecit to one. Iggy's three made it a two possession game again and within just around a minute left, Suns couldn't get over the hump.

Oh well...

MrChug
03-01-2007, 08:55 AM
I think it's lame to rejoice in other teams' losses. I mean it opens my eyes and I appreciate how it helps us statistically, but I'm just interested in how well my team is playing.

stretch
03-01-2007, 09:02 AM
damn right. especially since they dont play defense or rebound the ball.

stretch
03-01-2007, 09:04 AM
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. Nowhere in youir rambling, incoherent response were you even CLOSE to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the room is now dumber because of it. I award you no points....and may God have mercy on your soul." -movie quote that could be used as a reply on this board WAY too often.

awesome quote MrChug. perhaps we should start using it from now on, instead of calling eachother fuckfaces.

monosylab1k
03-01-2007, 09:09 AM
Well actually half the team isn't out, D'antoni only plays half the team.

That too, but every game they've got some major player hurt that they can conveniently use as an excuse as to why they lost. If it's not Marion, it's Diaw, or Nash, or Amare, or Bell, or Jake Voskuhl. It's always somebody. But I thought their top-secret conditioning program made them impervious to fatigue and injury? That's what Suns fans have told me.

Xylus
03-01-2007, 01:29 PM
That too, but every game they've got some major player hurt that they can conveniently use as an excuse as to why they lost. If it's not Marion, it's Diaw, or Nash, or Amare, or Bell, or Jake Voskuhl. It's always somebody. But I thought their top-secret conditioning program made them impervious to fatigue and injury? That's what Suns fans have told me.
No one's told you that, but I'm sure you have no problem bending another's words to suit your argument. :rolleyes

monosylab1k
03-01-2007, 01:43 PM
No one's told you that, but I'm sure you have no problem bending another's words to suit your argument. :rolleyes

O RLY?

They are less vulnerable to injury because they're more conditioned to play that style.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1479212#post1479212

thanks for playing.

and if you take issue with my obvious embellishment in my other post, then you REALLY have no argument.

maybe you guys can reacquire Jake Voskuhl and solve any injury problems.

ShoogarBear
03-01-2007, 04:45 PM
^That would be ownage if you provided a link to the quote.

monosylab1k
03-01-2007, 04:48 PM
^That would be ownage if you provided a link to the quote.

fixed it.

Xylus
03-01-2007, 06:17 PM
I will take issue with your obvious embellishment: Since when does impervious = less vulnerable? :lol The fact that you're embellishing in the first place hurts your argument, because you feel the need to embellish in the first place. Your hyperbole just disguises the fact that you don't know what you're talking about.

I stand by that quote. Players are not made more vulnerable by the style of basketball they play... You said that I said that their conditioning prevents injury, when I actually said...

...it has more to do with personal, physical weakness and random accidents during the game.

The Suns players are less vulnerable than most players to fatigue-related injury because they are better conditioned to run for a whole game. Their strategy against lesser teams is to wear them out and then beat them in the 4th quarter when they start to tire. Now, if D'Antoni keeps playing all 5 of his starters for 40+ minutes a game, then naturally our guys will get tired. No Starting 5 should have to carry that kind of load.

Let me spell it out for you again: The tempo doesn't cause injury because the Suns are used to that tempo; physical weakness and freak in-game accidents cause injury. As far as I know, the only player who might be affected by heavy minutes is Steve Nash, who had all kinds of problems before he even came to Phoenix.

monosylab1k
03-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Your hyperbole just disguises the fact that you don't know what you're talking about.

No, my hyperbole is there to emphasize my mocking of Suns fans. You really don't have an argument. Good.

monosylab1k
03-01-2007, 07:05 PM
The tempo doesn't cause injury because the Suns are used to that tempo; physical weakness and freak in-game accidents cause injury.

Then explain to me why the Suns ALWAYS have some key player out with injury and why every time they lose, Suns fans ALWAYS have the same excuse - "Marion was out"...."Nash was out"..."Amare was out"..."Jake Voskuhl was out"..."Bell was out"...

Is it because they are the most unlucky victims of freak in-game accidents in the history of sports, or is it because their breakneck style of play encourages injury?

I do agree about one thing...the Suns ARE the most physically weak team around.

1Parker1
03-01-2007, 07:40 PM
New Sixers billboard here in Philly:

Double the Dre, Double the Excitement

:depressed I miss those days when I'd drive on I-95 with The Answer billboards...

Igodala is the only bright spot of this team.

Xylus
03-01-2007, 08:06 PM
Then explain to me why the Suns ALWAYS have some key player out with injury and why every time they lose, Suns fans ALWAYS have the same excuse - "Marion was out"...."Nash was out"..."Amare was out"..."Jake Voskuhl was out"..."Bell was out"...
Please, every team has fans that complain about their team's injuries, and blame them for losses. You're just focusing on Suns fans to try and discredit our team.

monosylab1k
03-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Please, every team has fans that complain about their team's injuries, and blame them for losses. You're just focusing on Suns fans to try and discredit our team.

Name some of these teams. I have yet to see any. The Mavs deal with injuries, but their top players are generally healthy all the time. The Pistons top players stay so healthy it's ridiculous. Not even Houston makes excuses, and their top players are ALWAYS hurt.

Please leave any obtuse Dwyane Wade comments to yourself and not on this thread. THAT is a freak injury. What happens to Nash, Marion, Raja, Barbosa, Kurt Thomas, Amare, and Jake Voskuhl on a regular basis...that's not.

Xylus
03-01-2007, 08:24 PM
You have yet to see any because you have a selective memory. A common trait amongst Mav fans. :lol

How about every single time the Suns had to play a team who had one of their top players injured? I can't count how many times fans of all teams (Rocket fans, Laker fans, Spurs fans, Mavs fans, etc.) would contribute the loser's injury to the Suns' victory. When the Suns went on that 17-game winning streak, that's all we heard about, after every win, every single time.

"This streak doesn't mean anything, the Suns keep playing teams without their star player!"

If you honestly think that certain teams don't have fans like these in bunches, you truly aren't paying much attention.

monosylab1k
03-01-2007, 09:46 PM
You have yet to see any because you have a selective memory. A common trait amongst Mav fans. :lol

How about every single time the Suns had to play a team who had one of their top players injured? I can't count how many times fans of all teams (Rocket fans, Laker fans, Spurs fans, Mavs fans, etc.) would contribute the loser's injury to the Suns' victory. When the Suns went on that 17-game winning streak, that's all we heard about, after every win, every single time.

"This streak doesn't mean anything, the Suns keep playing teams without their star player!"

If you honestly think that certain teams don't have fans like these in bunches, you truly aren't paying much attention.

The Mavs haven't lost to the Suns yet so I doubt we could have used injuries as an excuse for a loss to the Suns. If anything, the excuse would be because of how badly Jake Voskuhl schooled Martin Muursepp in the paint.

Keep thinking what you want. I don't see it happen with other teams perhaps because other teams' star players don't suffer the inordinate amount of injuries that the Suns stars do. Again, why is that?

RonMexico
03-01-2007, 09:46 PM
This thread is still going?

Xylus
03-01-2007, 10:13 PM
The Mavs haven't lost to the Suns yet so I doubt we could have used injuries as an excuse for a loss to the Suns. If anything, the excuse would be because of how badly Jake Voskuhl schooled Martin Muursepp in the paint.

Keep thinking what you want. I don't see it happen with other teams perhaps because other teams' star players don't suffer the inordinate amount of injuries that the Suns stars do. Again, why is that?
I meant that Mavs fans would downplay Suns' victories by pointing to the fact that Suns' opponents were short-handed. And then with the very same breath they accuse Suns fans of using injuries as an excuse. Quite hypocritical.

The Suns haven't really had an excessive amount of injuries this year. It just seems like it because D'Antoni has done a terrible job of developing the bench's confidence and refuses to give anyone beyond James Jones any minutes. Thus, we're shorthanded even if one player goes down, because our rotation gets cut down to 7 players.

stretch
03-01-2007, 10:58 PM
I meant that Mavs fans would downplay Suns' victories by pointing to the fact that Suns' opponents were short-handed. And then with the very same breath they accuse Suns fans of using injuries as an excuse. Quite hypocritical.

Oh, and Suns fans havent done the same thing?

no matter what, there will always be people discrediting victories of other teams. get over it and shut the fuck up.

bulletedge
03-01-2007, 11:54 PM
I say again....the Sixers?!?!?

monosylab1k
03-02-2007, 09:11 AM
I meant that Mavs fans would downplay Suns' victories by pointing to the fact that Suns' opponents were short-handed. And then with the very same breath they accuse Suns fans of using injuries as an excuse.

Well remember, every other team isn't as well conditioned, and they aren't "less vulnerable to injury" the way the Suns are. The fact that the Suns (especially Jake Voskuhl) are so well-conditioned and "less vulnerable to injury" should mean that injuries shouldn't be an excuse at all compared to every other team.

SirChaz
03-02-2007, 11:15 AM
Well remember, every other team isn't as well conditioned, and they aren't "less vulnerable to injury" the way the Suns are. The fact that the Suns (especially Jake Voskuhl) are so well-conditioned and "less vulnerable to injury" should mean that injuries shouldn't be an excuse at all compared to every other team.

I have to wonder; what is your fascination with Jake Voskuhl? You know he has been a Bobcat for two years now right?

End of a road trip, players out, doesn't matter Suns have nobody to blame but themselves. They still had many chances to win the game but didn't get it done.

monosylab1k
03-02-2007, 11:17 AM
I have to wonder; what is your fascination with Jake Voskuhl? You know he has been a Bobcat for two years now right?

Doesn't matter who he plays for - he's a Phoenix Sun at heart. He was their greatest cheerleader ever.

RonMexico
03-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Doesn't matter who he plays for - he's a Phoenix Sun at heart. He was their greatest cheerleader ever.

That's true - that type of bench enthusiasm is missing from this year's team, in my opinion.... lots of quiet guys like James and Jumaine Jones and Pat Burke on th bench.

SirChaz
03-02-2007, 01:14 PM

I thought that title belonged to Paul Shirley?

At least Voskuhl played and is still in the league.

Xylus
03-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Jake and Bo Outlaw were a great cheerleading duo back in the '05 season. This year's bench is definitely much quieter.

Monosylab, you keep ignoring the fact that we're talking about fatigue-related injuries. Being well-conditioned can't combat bad knees or a bad back.

monosylab1k
03-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Monosylab, you keep ignoring the fact that we're talking about fatigue-related injuries. Being well-conditioned can't combat bad knees or a bad back.

So everybody on the Suns has bad knees or a bad back? Is that what you're telling me? Do you think that...maybe....just maybe....they have bad knees or a bad back BECAUSE the style of basketball they play causes extra fatigue and stress?

RonMexico
03-02-2007, 05:21 PM
So everybody on the Suns has bad knees or a bad back? Is that what you're telling me? Do you think that...maybe....just maybe....they have bad knees or a bad back BECAUSE the style of basketball they play causes extra fatigue and stress?

Nash's back problems are genetic, so he'd probably have them regardless.

Xylus
03-02-2007, 05:49 PM
No, no, and...maybe...no.

mardigan
03-02-2007, 06:14 PM

Its got to be bad for the players, even with some of the youth on the team, it wears you down. Its one of the reason people dont worry about the Suns because come playoff time they are dog tired

Xylus
03-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Apparently Marion and Diaw are both going to be out tonight. D'Antoni seriously needs to stop playing his starters 40+ minutes every game. Give Jalen and Jumaine some burn, for God's sake.

monosylab1k
03-02-2007, 07:08 PM
No, no, and...maybe...no.

so what's the reason then?

mardigan
03-02-2007, 07:10 PM
inbreeding

Xylus
03-02-2007, 08:25 PM
so what's the reason then?
I could repeat myself ad nauseam until I'm blue in the face, or I could do something a bit more productive. You can guess which of those options I'll choose. This argument's over.

monosylab1k
03-03-2007, 01:40 PM
I could repeat myself ad nauseam until I'm blue in the face

With the same illogical bullshit. You're right, the argument is over. Thanks for playing.