PDA

View Full Version : Amer Idol Girls

MajorMike
03-01-2007, 09:31 AM
Again, it looks to be the black girls and the white punk rock girl (Gina) are the ones most likely to go thru.

Melinda
LaKisha
Sabrina
Jordin
Gina
Stephanie
Haley
Leslie
Antonella
Alaina

IMO, Alaina is gone, and the other spot is between Leslie and Antonella.

Other observations - the top 4 black chicks are all amazing. Better than any season I can remember. Jordin, being only 17, I think has a big big career in the future.

I would say at this point, Melinda may be the best singer. HOWEVER, if you remember how old the 'I'm so stupid' thing for Pickler got after awhile? I think the 'I'm so shy' thing is going to get very old for Melinda. She needs to stop trying to look meek now, because it shows. Plus its hard to look meek when you have a shnoz like that.

As long as LaKisha remains humble and doesn't get an attitude she will go far. I think the voters will turn on her if she starts getting lippy, which it seems she may have the ability to do.

I've always believed in the demographics of voters. This normally ensures someone from each race and genre will get to a certain point, and when there are too many of that particular group, some will fall off. I think Stephanie, the worst of the 5 black chicks, will be voted off sooner than people think. There are too many really good soulfull, Billy Holiday/Donna Summer/Anita Baker type singers and only so many of those fans to vote for them.

I think Alaina and AJ for certain are gone tonite. My picks for the other 2 are Antonella (with Leslie and Stephanie as alts) and Jungle Book Sanjaya (Nick and Brandon as alts). I will be suprised if anyone else is gone.

2centsworth
03-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Melinda Doolittle gave one of the best performances I've ever seen.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Melinda Doolittle gave one of the best performances I've ever seen.She has a really big head

MajorMike
03-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Her nose is wider than her eyes.

2centsworth
03-01-2007, 01:43 PM
Her nose is wider than her eyes.
and she has big lips, yada yada yada. That stopped being funny in 1975.

MajorMike
03-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Who was trying to be funny?

http://www.americanidol.com/media/contestants/season6/f/melinda_doolittle.jpg

duncan228
03-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Again, it looks to be the black girls and the white punk rock girl (Gina) are the ones most likely to go thru.

Melinda
LaKisha
Sabrina
Jordin
Gina
Stephanie
Haley
Leslie
Antonella
Alaina

IMO, Alaina is gone, and the other spot is between Leslie and Antonella.

Other observations - the top 4 black chicks are all amazing. Better than any season I can remember. Jordin, being only 17, I think has a big big career in the future.

I would say at this point, Melinda may be the best singer. HOWEVER, if you remember how old the 'I'm so stupid' thing for Pickler got after awhile? I think the 'I'm so shy' thing is going to get very old for Melinda. She needs to stop trying to look meek now, because it shows. Plus its hard to look meek when you have a shnoz like that.

As long as LaKisha remains humble and doesn't get an attitude she will go far. I think the voters will turn on her if she starts getting lippy, which it seems she may have the ability to do.

I've always believed in the demographics of voters. This normally ensures someone from each race and genre will get to a certain point, and when there are too many of that particular group, some will fall off. I think Stephanie, the worst of the 5 black chicks, will be voted off sooner than people think. There are too many really good soulfull, Billy Holiday/Donna Summer/Anita Baker type singers and only so many of those fans to vote for them.

I think Alaina and AJ for certain are gone tonite. My picks for the other 2 are Antonella (with Leslie and Stephanie as alts) and Jungle Book Sanjaya (Nick and Brandon as alts). I will be suprised if anyone else is gone.

CaptMike- I agree with your thoughts. We watch as a family, Idol is the rare show my teens will watch with us! It gives us all things to discuss, talent vs looks, etc. LaKisha has it for sure but it remains to be seen if she can pull out a win. I agree she needs to stay humble but I also think she needs a little more self esteem. If she carried herself a little stronger she would look better.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Her nose is wider than her eyes.Damn, I just commented on her head.

MrChug
03-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Antonella makes my nether regions feel tingly.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-01-2007, 04:46 PM
She actually looks better in picture, in my opinion.
http://www.americanidol.com/media/contestants/season6/f/melinda_doolittle.jpg

T Park
03-01-2007, 05:39 PM
Ms Dolittle is very very beautifull, don't know what you guys are talking about.

IMO, the San Antonio chick is mediocre to not good, and is only gonna last this week due to her looks.

ZStomp
03-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Antonella sucked ass this week. She sang horrible. Her looks will get her through unfortunately. Ehh, well I guess we have some good eye candy.

On a different note, did you see the pictures of her online already doing some naughty stuff???

PM me for link.