PDA

View Full Version : This Is Crazy!

Fillmoe
03-01-2007, 01:46 PM
GUATEMALA CITY, Guatemala (AP) -- A giant sinkhole opened before dawn Friday, swallowing several homes and a truck and leaving a father and two teenagers missing in Guatemala City.

Officials said the 100-meter-deep (330-foot-deep) sinkhole in a crowded neighborhood of poor, concrete homes was caused by recent rains and an underground sewage flow from a ruptured main.

National disaster coordinator Hugo Hernandez identified the missing as Domingo, Irma and David Sosyos, ages 53, 18 and 15, respectively. A body appeared in a river of sewage near the sinkhole, but it was unclear whether the corpse was a victim.

"The shaking of the house woke us up," said 26-year old Edward Ramirez, who lives 50 meters (50 yards) from the sinkhole and said residents had been hearing noises and feeling tremors for about a month. "People were shouting 'the electric posts are falling down!' We are going to a friend's house now, there's no way we'll stay here."

Authorities said the hole was extremely unstable, forcing the evacuation of nearly 1,000 people from their homes. Police helped residents, some even carrying refrigerators and televisions on their shoulders.

The pit was emitting foul odors, loud noises and tremors, and a rush of water could be heard from its depths. Authorities feared it could widen or others could open up.

Security officials were on guard for possible looters and to clear the area of onlookers.

Cristobal Colon, a spokesman for the municipal water authority, said the sewage main ruptured after becoming clogged. He said the city was aware of the blockage and the army had considered a controlled explosion to clear the pipe, which carries both rainwater and sewage for much of the capital.

Antonio Fuentes, 50, said he plans to abandon the run-down neighborhood he has called home for 15 years.

"Last night a friend had to take my handicapped wife out on motorcycle," he said. "Now I'm leaving for good, never to come back."

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/02/23/sinkhole.ap/index.html

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p101/masta_venom/image001.jpg

Bushwick Bill
03-01-2007, 01:48 PM
What is that? The size of midgetonadonkey's pussy?

Fillmoe
03-01-2007, 08:41 PM

:lol :lol

phyzik
03-01-2007, 09:19 PM
damn!

Prophetess
03-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Lonjas and I were in Guatemala for our honeymoon and we were staying right there in the Dos Lupes Inn. We started fucking feverishly (it was our first time) and Lonjas was pounding me hard from the back. The bed was bouncing and nailing the wall, then all of the sudden, the whole darn building fell through the ground. I feel somewhat responsible for the damage done to the neighborhood. The Dos Lupes manager said he should have abide by the weight regulations the building set forth. I hate being fat. :depressed

NorCal510
03-01-2007, 09:29 PM
wtf!

NorCal510
03-01-2007, 09:30 PM
:lmao