PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M Got Jobbed By the Refs!!!

BeerIsGood!
03-01-2007, 01:56 PM
http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/hermes/doc/talks/2004-02-ukuug/crybaby.png

RonMexico
03-01-2007, 04:32 PM
lamest thread ever. but if only Augustin called a timeout!!! faggot

johngateswhiteley
03-01-2007, 06:15 PM
its true.

Pugglekicker_21
03-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Not even Law's clutchiness could overcome the ref jobbing .

K-State Spur
03-01-2007, 08:32 PM
As an unbiased member of this thread, my personal opinion is that if you are going to cheapen the end of the game by fouling to prevent the other team from an opportunity to tie, you better get some of the ball, or I would find no fault with the referees calling an intentional foul.

Not to rip UT for the strategy, but if you can't get the ball, don't do it. When you just grab the jersey in that situation, I'd like to see the Big 12 refs show some cajones (items which I think every single one of them are without) and make them pay.

RonMexico
03-01-2007, 09:42 PM
As an unbiased member of this thread, my personal opinion is that if you are going to cheapen the end of the game by fouling to prevent the other team from an opportunity to tie, you better get some of the ball, or I would find no fault with the referees calling an intentional foul.

Not to rip UT for the strategy, but if you can't get the ball, don't do it. When you just grab the jersey in that situation, I'd like to see the Big 12 refs show some cajones (items which I think every single one of them are without) and make them pay.

Yeah, that was a pretty bitch move by the refs - replays showed it could have been a 3-shot foul as well... but yeah, I guess that's a "freshman mistake" Augustin got away with by grabbing the jersey.

mookie2001
03-01-2007, 10:38 PM
what about those refs in the tech games?

RonMexico
03-02-2007, 04:30 AM
what about those refs in the tech games?

First one in Lubbock - terrible... Martin Zeno got near-Dirk treatment

Second one - Ags blew it by letting Jarrius Jackson go the length of the floor

Kermit
03-02-2007, 06:23 AM
aggie probably bitched about the officiating in the 77-0 shellacking they took from oklahoma. ut either moved the rims on their side, paid off the refs, put e-coli in their pre-game food...in other words it's never their fault.