PDA

View Full Version : Nerds Talking

adyer
03-01-2007, 04:01 PM
"What's happened to the Captain, Mr. Spock?"
"He has aged rapidly and is unconscious."
"What caused it?"
"He attempted to read something called 'Spurs Love Blog' and his mind and body rapidly deteriorated. We may have stopped him just in time."
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/adyer/Kirkgrowingold.jpg

nkdlunch
03-01-2007, 04:04 PM
what's this? the Mav army has sent their infantry of nerd trolls? :D

adyer
03-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Infantry of 1.

nkdlunch
03-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Infantry of 1.

that's how nerds work and make love :smokin

1techsan
03-01-2007, 04:10 PM
Yeah, you bad Mavs troll you, bad troll bad, Now go to work and make love. You troll.

And remember what Sulu said, "Do these pants make my butt look big?"

No that wasn't Sulu that was my wife Sue. I answered and she hit me. I woke up here.

adyer
03-01-2007, 04:15 PM
:lol Sulu was a "navigator"...if you know what I mean. (nudge-nudge SAY NO MORE!)

island_dude
03-01-2007, 04:26 PM
that's how nerds work and make love :smokin

Sounds like you have quite an expertise in that department chief!

nkdlunch
03-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Sounds like you have quite an expertise in that department chief!

how did u know I work in IT department?

adyer
03-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Hey, administrator, how about you put your own moniker on this thread. I didn't start it and I don't appreciate you hiding behind me like this.

cornbread
03-01-2007, 04:44 PM
"What's happened to the Captain, Mr. Spock?"
"He has aged rapidly and is unconscious."
"What caused it?"
"He attempted to read something called 'Spurs Love Blog' and his mind and body rapidly deteriorated. We may have stopped him just in time."
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/adyer/Kirkgrowingold.jpg

Has anybody else noticed all the MFFLs bandwaggoning on Spurstalk? They always jump on what's hot. :toast

Kori Ellis
03-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Hey, administrator, how about you put your own moniker on this thread. I didn't start it and I don't appreciate you hiding behind me like this.

Hey, adyer, why don't you not talk so much nonsense in every thread so I don't have to split the threads in half anymore.

Star Trek= Nerd Talk

adyer
03-01-2007, 05:06 PM
They can decide for themselves the quality of what I post. Instead of you moving it, putting my name on it, giving it whatever derogatory title you want, and then advertising it...just delete the damn thing. It would be more courteous than what you've done.

You guys drop enough f-bombs and talk crap all the time and you can't even deal with this?

Kori Ellis
03-01-2007, 05:07 PM
They can decide for themselves the quality of what I post. Instead of you moving it, putting my name on it, giving it whatever derogatory title you want, and then advertising it...just delete the damn thing. It would be more courteous than what you've done.

You guys drop enough f-bombs and talk crap all the time and you can't even deal with this?

:lol I can deal with it fine. I dealt with it by moving it out of the Spurs forum. Just stop posting in it and it will drop off the page in no time.

BTW, where did I advertise it?

03-01-2007, 05:08 PM

Handy hint: This isn't a democracy.

adyer
03-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Apropos of what?

nkdlunch
03-01-2007, 05:28 PM

hey man don't cry too much. Kori has created a forum where you can talk to your kind and much more:
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

enjoy :toast

adyer
03-01-2007, 05:39 PM
You guys can have that rat hole. I'm not going in there.

1techsan
03-01-2007, 09:44 PM
I agree, pretty classless way to treat company, bring them in and make them sleep in the basement. Especially if they haven't soiled the sofa or anything.

ChumpDumper
03-02-2007, 05:55 AM
I demand you change your name.