PDA

View Full Version : AT&T Center restaurant

Stradale
03-01-2007, 08:23 PM
hey guys,

Ive been a lurker for a big time, but wanted to ask a question

How's the restaurant at the arena? the one at the terrance club looking over the game?

I'm going to the orlando game tom. with a good friend of mine and taking her their since shes a big spurs fan and wanted to ask her out to prom their since it would be nice and was wondering how was the restauant and do you need any reservations, is it only for certain people, or things like that

It should be nice, she thinks that we are just going to watch the game, but hopefully ill surprise her with a bit more...

thanks a lot
john

Silver21_Black20
03-01-2007, 08:44 PM
What tickets do you have for the game?

Stradale
03-01-2007, 08:47 PM
heh...Balcony. She doesnt care where we sit, but i wish i could have got better tickets...

Silver21_Black20
03-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Well...the reason I ask is Balcony doesn't have access to the Terrace Club. You would have to purchase access passes to get onto that level.

Stradale
03-01-2007, 09:00 PM
Well...the reason I ask is Balcony doesn't have access to the Terrace Club. You would have to purchase access passes to get onto that level.

Do you happen to know how to get them or how much?

lol...I'm really interested in doing something special so trying to see.

thanks

T-Pain
03-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Do you happen to know how to get them or how much?

lol...I'm really interested in doing something special so trying to see.

thanks
dude your talkin 1000s buddy. not worth it for a prom date.

Silver21_Black20
03-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Call the box office or Guest Services and ask. I think the access passes are $30 each, I believe.

angel_luv may know more about them.

spurschick
03-01-2007, 10:39 PM
Last I heard it was $30 per game for access to the Terrace Club and Saddles & Spurs. Plus, you're going to drop about $35 per person at the Terrace Club.

angel_luv
03-01-2007, 10:51 PM
The Terrace Club has awesome food and the staff there is fantastic. :fro

And Spurschick is correct.

Stradale
03-01-2007, 10:55 PM
The Terrace Club has awesome food and the staff there is fantastic. :fro

And Spurschick is correct.

If the game is tomorrow, how can i buy the passes?

and reservations?

john

THE SIXTH MAN
03-01-2007, 11:00 PM

and reservations?

john
Damn your going to drop 30 dollars a head just to get in a place that your probably going to have to drop even more to eat?

gospursgojas
03-01-2007, 11:02 PM
If he gots the paper, let him...

angel_luv
03-01-2007, 11:03 PM

and reservations?

john

Try these numbers in the morning...

Access Passes: 444-5696--- they should at least be able to direct you as whom to call.

Reservations 444-5919

I hope you get in and have a great time. :)

Stradale
03-01-2007, 11:16 PM
Thanks...:D

Try these numbers in the morning...

Access Passes: 444-5696--- they should at least be able to direct you as whom to call.

Reservations 444-5919

I hope you get in and have a great time. :)

ShoogarBear
03-01-2007, 11:16 PM
It really costs $30 just to get in the Terrace Club?

ShoogarBear
03-01-2007, 11:17 PM
And how much for a lapdance?

T-Pain
03-01-2007, 11:18 PM
yall are talkin about the restaurant underneath the fan fiesta right?? $30 a head sounds too good to be true...

Kori Ellis
03-01-2007, 11:19 PM
It really costs $30 just to get in the Terrace Club?

Yes, if you don't have charter seats.

Dingle Barry
03-01-2007, 11:37 PM
:ttiwwp:

Stradale
03-01-2007, 11:40 PM
:ttiwwp:

lol....Pics of what?

ducks
03-01-2007, 11:58 PM
my advise save the 30 bucks plus the extra expensive for the food
and just use that money to see another spur game

SequSpur
03-02-2007, 12:31 AM
saddle and spurs is free. U just walk in there.

Silver21_Black20
03-02-2007, 02:56 AM
yall are talkin about the restaurant underneath the fan fiesta right?? $30 a head sounds too good to be true...

$30 a head for just the access passes then about $28.95 a person for the dinner.

angel_luv
03-02-2007, 08:57 AM
Dinner is 31.95 this season.

TDMVPDPOY
03-02-2007, 12:24 PM
pics of gurl mention

we all know if we dont see you replyin this thread after the game, it went sour

Mixability
03-02-2007, 01:06 PM
if she's a big Spurs fan, what makes you think she wants to eat during the game?

tmtcsc
03-02-2007, 01:56 PM
If you want to impress her, go to Ruth's Chris on Commerce st. for a great dinner before the game..

They have a $ 45 per person special that ends at 6 or 6:30 pm. It includes entre, side, beverage and desert. I'd call first to confirm. IMO they have the best steaks in town.

After that, just follow Commerce st down to the Arena. You'll need to turn on Coca Cola st to get to the AT&T center.

The food in the AT&T center (Including the club) is over-priced.

angel_luv
03-02-2007, 02:17 PM
if she's a big Spurs fan, what makes you think she wants to eat during the game?

That wouldn't be a problem. The Terrace Club opens two hours before tip off. :)

T-Pain
03-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Last I heard it was $30 per game for access to the Terrace Club and Saddles & Spurs. Plus, you're going to drop about $35 per person at the Terrace Club.
so is the terrace club the place where they have the restaurant that overlooks the court? and if you got about $70 you can eat there while your watching the game?

MannyIsGod
03-02-2007, 02:40 PM
Why are people trying to talk the guy out of trying to impress the girl? Damn, spending a litle more than a 100 bucks on a night out isn't outrageous or anything. Cheap bastards.

T-Pain
03-02-2007, 02:41 PM
well i always thought eating at that restaurant while watchin the game was for all the high-rollers, but its only around $100? can someone confirm this for me? cuz i might do that...

angel_luv
03-02-2007, 02:45 PM
You are thinking of the right restaurant T pain but you can't see the game from where most patrons sit.

The ledge boxes are season tickets- they cost thousands of dollars per season.

We have seating both behind the ledge boxes and also on the opposite by the outdoor balcony doors.
From the "courtside" section you can see the jumbo tron but that is all.

T-Pain
03-02-2007, 02:47 PM
You are thinking of the right restaurant T pain but you can't see the game from where most patrons sit.

The ledge boxes are season tickets- they cost thousands of dollars per season.

We have seating both behind the ledge boxes and also on the opposite by the outdoor balcony doors.
From the "courtside" section you can see the jumbo tron but that is all.
oo i see, so theres more table behind where those people sit. so i guess its best to eat there before the game and not really during the game. thanks angel!!!

angel_luv
03-02-2007, 02:55 PM
oo i see, so theres more table behind where those people sit. so i guess its best to eat there before the game and not really during the game. thanks angel!!!

You're welcome.

Yes I recommend coming before the game. Also if you want to sit in the front ask to sit courtside.

It isn't always necessary but I would go ahead and make a reservation so you will have a table as soon as you come in.

If any of you ever make a reservation, let me know and I will save you one of the best tables. :)

Mixability
03-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Cheap bastard.

also says the Pizza delivery guy.

ShoogarBear
03-02-2007, 04:57 PM
if she's a big Spurs fan, what makes you think she wants to eat during the game?The fact that she's big?

ShoogarBear
03-02-2007, 05:02 PM
Why are people trying to talk the guy out of trying to impress the girl? Damn, spending a litle more than a 100 bucks on a night out isn't outrageous or anything. Cheap bastards.I'm not cheap, but $70 to get into the Terrace Club, then another $70 for dinner, plus whatever you spent on tickets seems a bit much for one game.

If I wanted to impress a big basketball fan for that amount of money, I'd just upgrade my tickets, if that was an option.

T-Pain
03-02-2007, 05:08 PM
I'm not cheap, but $70 to get into the Terrace Club, then another $70 for dinner, plus whatever you spent on tickets seems a bit much for one game.

If I wanted to impress a big basketball fan for that amount of money, I'd just upgrade my tickets, if that was an option.
me too now that i really think about it

Stradale
03-02-2007, 07:10 PM
Whoa...What a day!

It turned out a friend of mine is a season ticket holder at section 20 a couple of rolls up and heard about what i was doing and gave me his couple of tickets...:D

lol...Since their tickets down their, I dont think we will be having dinner, but probably afterwards, we both will be amazed with seeing everything up so close

btw...Ruth Chris?...heh...It was a joke the last time i went to the one at 281/jones malts, ordered a medium Felit, gave me a rock, i asked the server where the buns were for my hamburger....I love Flemmings and J Alexanders, even though not prime only the rib-eye, its a good place..

Thanks everyone for the help...

I'll figure someway to ask her...and yes, she is a very pretty girl, very.....:)

SequSpur
03-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Why are people trying to talk the guy out of trying to impress the girl? Damn, spending a litle more than a 100 bucks on a night out isn't outrageous or anything. Cheap bastards.

:lol

Sure... Blockbuster, a bag of popcorn, a few sodas and some little caesars...

is that how you do it?

tmtcsc
03-02-2007, 09:53 PM
btw...Ruth Chris?...heh...It was a joke the last time i went to the one at 281/jones malts, ordered a medium Felit, gave me a rock, i asked the server where the buns were for my hamburger....I love Flemmings and J Alexanders, even though not prime only the rib-eye, its a good place..

I'm not impressed w/ 281 and Jones Maltsberger either. Give the one on Commerce a shot some time. It's amazing how much better it is. The ruth chris in Las Vegas is dog shit bad.

texbound
03-03-2007, 12:01 AM
I'm not impressed w/ 281 and Jones Maltsberger either. Give the one on Commerce a shot some time. It's amazing how much better it is. The ruth chris in Las Vegas is dog shit bad.

You've eaten dog shit? :stirpot: :hungry:

Just kidding

MannyIsGod
03-03-2007, 12:55 AM
also says the Pizza delivery guy.owned

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smidepressed.gif

SpursDynasty
03-03-2007, 02:20 AM
This is completely off the topic of the Spurs and basketball, but unless you're in a serious relationship with a girl you really like, spending so much money to impress her, is a little ridiculous (You'll wish you had that money at a more important time, when the time comes up). If she needs that stuff to be impressed, then she's materialistic and a waste of time.

Go Spurs Go!

Big Shot Rob
03-03-2007, 08:42 AM
I agree totally.

Spend enouigh to have fun and show her you have some class and all--but don't bankrupt yourself.

Actually--the fact that you are taking her to a Spurs game at all says alot. I vote to upgrade your tickets for a closer view and don't scrimp on the snacks during the game.

AFter the game, a little desert will be about right.

Stradale
03-03-2007, 02:10 PM
I can see what yall are saying.

To be honest. She's not the materialistic type at all. She doesnt ask for any of the things I give her, her parents are very wealthy, and materials from me dont matter. I pretty much do it, cause I love to make the girls happy. And yes, Ive done things that have made her happy that arent items that Ive bought.

Money isnt really an option for me since my father pays child support and im the only child and he makes quite the dinero, so its just money i can do anything with. But i do save it and have fun with it.

Sec24Row7
03-03-2007, 05:06 PM
ROFL... $120 for TWO PEOPLE for dinner is less than half or a 3rd of some ticket prices... I think ya'll need some perspective...

ShoogarBear
03-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Uh, you're dismissing $120 as a trivial expense? Who need the perspective here?

ArgSpursFan
03-03-2007, 05:35 PM
$0.99 cheese burger and a small coke should be enough,She aint picky anyways.