PDA

View Full Version : Apology to the Aggie Fans

MajorMike
03-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Ticket 760 (http://www.ticket760.com/pages/pp_walterpasacrita.html)

My apology to the Aggie Fans
Friday 03-02-2007 10:47am

Dear Listeners,

I'm sorry for my disrepectful and hateful comments on Thursday's show regarding Texas A&M basketball and their fans. A&M's program has grown so much under the guidance of head coach Billy Gillespie. Aggies fans have so much to be proud of. The players on the team continue to show the highest level of play and sportsmanship. I had no reason to make the comments I did during Sportstalk San Antonio and for that I would like to apologize, if any of my comments offended you as an Aggie Fan.

Sincerely,
Tim Hardaway

degenerate_gambler
03-02-2007, 05:11 PM
Ticket 760 says it all...

nothing but worthless drivel coming out of their pieholes and playing grab ass on the air with those two stooges on STSA.

RonMexico
03-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Jesus - I love how all this bullshit can come out about "regular season championships" when Suns fans applaud a victory over the Spurs... but if Ut is in the running for one of them, then stop the fucking presses and just rip on the Aggies for a two point loss.

j-6
03-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Jesus - I love how all this bullshit can come out about "regular season championships" when Suns fans applaud a victory over the Spurs... but if Ut is in the running for one of them, then stop the fucking presses and just rip on the Aggies for a two point loss.

Maybe if you and your maroon-clad compadres took a defeat like y'all had a pair and stop blaming the refs for said two-point loss you wouldn't hear shit like this.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

samikeyp
03-02-2007, 06:01 PM

Please tell me you are not referring to the dipshits on 760. If what they say is bothering you....you are wasting your disgust. They were all over the Ags nuts when they beat Texas the first time. They go with whomever winners....but one of the many reasons they suck out loud.