PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana...

Mijo
03-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Illegal drug or fun times? I get in debates with friends over it. I'm wondering what you guys think.

(I know it's illegal, and I'm not a user. Just want some opinions)

NorCal510
03-02-2007, 08:50 PM
illegal

Shelly
03-02-2007, 08:57 PM
It should be legal

E20
03-02-2007, 09:04 PM
My saying is usually:

Let people do whatever they want as long as they are not breaking the law or physicaly/emotionally hurting a sentient being, whether they know or don't know said activity is against the law so be it, if they get caught it's their fault.

leemajors
03-02-2007, 09:18 PM
fun times, nice diversion. can get expensive, especially if you get used to the good stuff. i've been done for good for over 2 years now and i don't really miss it at all.

midgetonadonkey
03-02-2007, 09:18 PM
There's no hope with dope.

CuckingFunt
03-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Hugs, not drugs.

mookie2001
03-02-2007, 09:22 PM
shelly has your son ever came in late smelling like weed?, whistling liquid swords...

mookie2001
03-02-2007, 09:24 PM
one time i was at school and we found a roach in the bathroom, I picked it up to see if it was a roach -then wayne mcgaritys agent walked in and was like "whats going on here guys??"

ggoose25
03-02-2007, 09:28 PM
legalize and tax.

(not my idea of fun though)

NorCal510
03-02-2007, 10:39 PM
"i thought was a lephrachuan nigga, look up in dem trees u see it yoself!" :lol

David Bowie
03-02-2007, 11:14 PM
legal....people would stop smoking it then, lol

I loved pot untill I moved to Amsterdam for four months. That stuff was everywhere there. For a month, I went pretty crazy with it, then never really took it up again.

P-O-Z
03-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Marijuana could fuck up your whole life

jman3000
03-02-2007, 11:45 PM
once i got drunk and became an anti weed nazi at this dyke softball player party in austin... i slapped the pipe outta my friends hand and said he shouldnt be smoking because of his asthma. to make up for my apparent squareness i immediately switched from beer to liqour and passed out within 30 minutes.

jman3000
03-02-2007, 11:45 PM
:lol i even took pictures with my phone and said i'd show everyone.

mqywaaah
03-03-2007, 12:54 AM
Fun times. Drugs are man made, contains mixed chemicals. Marijuana is pure god given mother earth grown 100% all naturale. ;) I dont consider it a drug. Relax, dont take a chill pill, have one on me and pass to the left hand side. :smokin

Pablo Escobar
03-03-2007, 01:07 AM
weed was alright when i was in high school but if your a grown ass man with kids and shit and your still smokin today then you should look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH MY SORRY ASS FUCKEN LIFE' then get a gun and blow your fucken brains out cause your family might not miss you anyway
(weed is just a phase get over it )

The sone
03-03-2007, 01:17 AM
weed was alright when i was in high school but if your a grown ass man with kids and shit and your still smokin today then you should look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WITH MY SORRY ASS FUCKEN LIFE' then get a gun and blow your fucken brains out cause your family might not miss you anyway

i have to agree with pab...i mean in high school we all had our "thing"...just because your "thing" is weed for a while dont mean its gonna be your "thing for forever...what the hell is this "thing"? oh my god...my "thing"...i mean...i dont...uhh...man..."thing"...thats a funny word...."thing"...."thing"...."thing"....uhhhhh yeah...i dont use but..."thing".... uhhh...yeah...

DirkAB
03-03-2007, 01:23 AM
Fun times. Drugs are man made, contains mixed chemicals. Marijuana is pure god given mother earth grown 100% all naturale. ;) I dont consider it a drug. Relax, dont take a chill pill, have one on me and pass to the left hand side. :smokin

Opium is natural too, but it certainly isn't good for you, or cease to be bad for you because it's "from the earth." I get so sick of that arguement and whole attitude, it belongs at a Phish show.

Drugs are drugs, doesn't matter if it is natural or man made. Anybody that claims grass, booze, nicotine, or any other addictive or mind altering substance isn't a drug is an imbecile.

Don't get me wrong I agree 100% that pot should be legalized, but people need to realize and admit that it can ruin lives just like alcohol can. It's no better or no worse than alcohol, so it makes no sense for one to be legal and the other to be illegal.

Chagus
03-03-2007, 02:05 AM
Illegal drug or fun times? I get in debates with friends over it. I'm wondering what you guys think.

(I know it's illegal, and I'm not a user. Just want some opinions)

Suuuuurrrreeeee you're not a user! Yeah. YOu know what they say... if your not a user.... your a LOSER!!!

Chagus
03-03-2007, 02:08 AM
Opium is natural too, but it certainly isn't good for you, or cease to be bad for you because it's "from the earth." I get so sick of that arguement and whole attitude, it belongs at a Phish show.

Drugs are drugs, doesn't matter if it is natural or man made. Anybody that claims grass, booze, nicotine, or any other addictive or mind altering substance isn't a drug is an imbecile.

Don't get me wrong I agree 100% that pot should be legalized, but people need to realize and admit that it can ruin lives just like alcohol can. It's no better or no worse than alcohol, so it makes no sense for one to be legal and the other to be illegal.

The ONLY thing harmful about POT is that it IS illegal! If it were legal, there would be no problems (since it would not be a crime to consume or distribute)and ALL of our uncles and cousins would be home for sunday bar-b-que instead of in our over populated prison system!!! That is all.

ZipSpan
03-03-2007, 02:32 AM
fun times!

mqywaaah
03-03-2007, 03:39 AM

Wow. What a lame advice. Light it up and chill. :smokin

mqywaaah
03-03-2007, 03:40 AM

Oh yeah and mushrooms are natural too. But I dont see no negative side effects. Look, to each their own. Just bec someone believes in something that everybody else disagrees on doesnt make him an imbecile. People who think that they should live their life by the book are the ones I consider boring and stupid. Life is short, make the most out of it. Im not saying throw your life away and become a junkie. Doesnt mean that if you do bad stuff that automatically crosses you out from entering heaven or the promised land or whatever. There's nothing wrong with smoking a lil pot once in a while. Peace. Jah bless

Boris
03-03-2007, 11:27 AM
I enjoy a little hippie lettuce from time to time. :smokin

DirkAB
03-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Oh yeah and mushrooms are natural too. But I dont see no negative side effects. Look, to each their own. Just bec someone believes in something that everybody else disagrees on doesnt make him an imbecile. People who think that they should live their life by the book are the ones I consider boring and stupid. Life is short, make the most out of it. Im not saying throw your life away and become a junkie. Doesnt mean that if you do bad stuff that automatically crosses you out from entering heaven or the promised land or whatever. There's nothing wrong with smoking a lil pot once in a while. Peace. Jah bless

What are you talking about? I never said live by the book, in fact I said I'm an advocate of legalizing it. Actually I'm an advocate of smoking it illegally since it should already be illegal.

My point was that anybody who believes that it is harmless because it is "natural" is a moron. Same with mushrooms, they are far from harmless, but yes they are natural. There are lots of natural things that god put on this earth that can screw a guy up.

Pot, hash, mushrooms, opium, peyote, and ect. can really ruin a guys life, and if you don't believe it then be my guest and give it the old college try.

leemajors
03-03-2007, 11:36 AM
tobacco is just as "natural" as cannabis. i think it has some negative side effects, but who knows for sure.

Boris
03-03-2007, 11:39 AM
What are you talking about? I never said live by the book, in fact I said I'm an advocate of legalizing it. Actually I'm an advocate of smoking it illegally since it should already be illegal.

My point was that anybody who believes that it is harmless because it is "natural" is a moron. Same with mushrooms, they are far from harmless, but yes they are natural. There are lots of natural things that god put on this earth that can screw a guy up.

Pot, hash, mushrooms, opium, peyote, and ect. can really ruin a guys life, and if you don't believe it then be my guest and give it the old college try.

Crossing the street can ruin your life too. Of course drugs can ruin a person's life but it doesn't mean every person who smokes weed, hash, peyote or does mushrooms etc is going to ruin their lives. You'd be surprised how many VERY successfull people still smoke herb. Mind over matter.
If you think you can't partake and still live a great life you are sadly mistaken. For every bad example you give I can give you a good one.
Sit back and relax.
:smokin

DirkAB
03-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Crossing the street can ruin your life too. Of course drugs can ruin a person's life but it doesn't mean every person who smokes weed, hash, peyote or does mushrooms etc is going to ruin their lives. You'd be surprised how many VERY successfull people still smoke herb. Mind over matter.
If you think you can't partake and still live a great life you are sadly mistaken. For every bad example you give I can give you a good one.
Sit back and relax.

I never said that people couldn't smoke and live normal successful lives, I'm not trying to claim that anyone that smokes is going to ruin there lives, far from it. It is just like alcohol, addictive personalities are formed from excessive use, and predisposed addictive personalities get hooked right away.

I know lots of people that smoke regularly and are very successful and productive people, contribute lots to society. But if a good portion of society knew they smoked they would shun them, which I find ridiculous.

I find society completely hypocritical when it comes to weed, actually on both sides of the issue.

You'll find all sorts of drunks that act like people who smoke are losers, even is they only smoke occasionally, all the while they drink their brains out all week long and live in an alcoholic haze. I think weed intolerance is fueled by the fact that it is illegal, and by the lasting effects of the propaganda the gov't spewed on the American public for decades.

And on the other side you have people trying to minimize the negative effects of weed, when it is just as bad as booze, but no worse. I'm always hearing people try to claim how it isn't bad for you and it isn't addictive which is absolutely ludicrous.

ggoose25
03-03-2007, 03:09 PM
"i thought was a lephrachuan nigga, look up in dem trees u see it yoself!" :lol

i wanna know where the gold's at, gimme the gold!

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Sit back and relax.

Smoking the herb and crossing the street can be a little tricky. Just ask my little brother who got half way across a busy intersection and forgot how to make his legs move.

Personally none of that stuff ever did it for me. The only 'pot' I endorse is potted meat. :tu

sa_butta
03-03-2007, 03:26 PM
should be legalized, they could just tax the hell out of it like they do cigarettes.
Cigaweed.

TheSanityAnnex
03-03-2007, 03:48 PM
I used to smoke a grip of herb when I was in Cali, but now that I've moved out to AZ, they charge too much for the good shit and I refuse to pay for it. I took some bong rips a couple nights ago for the first time in four months and I was fucked up. Granted, it was 3 in the morning and I had just gotten back from the bars, but regardless, it felt like my first time getting high again. Good times, good times. Legalize it.

mardigan
03-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Legalize it, smoke it, and enjoy it. Lifes to short......
All it does is make people fat and lazy, which most Americans are anyway so who gives a shit. Nothing I hate more than smoking and then having someone tell me I shouldnt be smoking while they are smoking a cigg or drinking, 2 things that are way more harmfull
at least when I smoke I get way better at videogames!

I-Man
03-03-2007, 07:20 PM
great times my friend :smokin

Phil Hellmuth
03-03-2007, 08:13 PM
toke up!!

it is MY CAFFEINE!

midgetonadonkey
03-03-2007, 08:28 PM
For 10 years I waked and baked but backed off for a while and have been clean for a few months now. But there is nothing wrong with it. It should be legal and I can't wait until it is legalized.

Jimcs50
03-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Best thing since sliced bread.

What was the question?

mqywaaah
03-03-2007, 10:01 PM

I never said you lived your life by the book , and I never said if it's natural it's harmless. I was just proving a point. Not everything I say is always directed at somebody.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-04-2007, 12:10 AM
it's fun, but you have to be responsible with it. I've done it and more, but was really a waste of my time when I look back at it. I don't regret it 'cause it made me realize a lot of things. good and bad. if you do drugs, do drugs. don't let the drugs do you.

midgetonadonkey
03-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Does anyone that's posted know a reliable connection?

DirkAB
03-04-2007, 12:44 AM
I never said you lived your life by the book , and I never said if it's natural it's harmless. I was just proving a point. Not everything I say is always directed at somebody.

If you didn't direct it at me then why would you quote me?

mqywaaah
03-04-2007, 01:30 AM
it's fun, but you have to be responsible with it. I've done it and more, but was really a waste of my time when I look back at it. I don't regret it 'cause it made me realize a lot of things. good and bad. if you do drugs, do drugs. don't let the drugs do you.

Well said!!! :toast

whottt
03-04-2007, 04:30 AM
Should be legal....

#1 It's got tremendous provable and verifiable medicinal value as a pain killer for everything from arthritis to glaucoma. Without the addictive properties of most of the legal pain killers.

#2. It's not near as bad, dangerous or imparing as alcohol. The penalties for getting busted with it are ridiculous.

What's better, pothead or alcholic? I mean to me you are a lot better off healthwise as a pothead.

And I say this having known my share of both.

Not to mention that none of the laws in place meant to deter it's usage work in the slightest bit, nor does the mountain of money we throw at it. That money is just being burnt, smoked, wasted.

Legalize it...it's a less harmful vice than alcohol and a better remedy for a lot of things than most of the stuff prescibed.

Ginobilly
03-04-2007, 04:04 PM
It's all good, 3 years ago I smoked a blunt of Acapulco gold with a Swedish chick at a resort in Puerto Vallarta Mexico.

sa_butta
03-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Video appears to show brothers, 2 and 5, smoking pot.

WATAUGA, Texas (CNN) -- Police in suburban Fort Worth, Texas, said a videotape found in a search for stolen goods appears to show two teenagers persuading a 2-year-old boy and his 5-year-old brother to smoke marijuana.

Third-degree felony charges have been filed against the teenagers.

"I have never seen anything like this quite so disturbing," said Bruce Ure, director of public safety for the Watauga Police Department. "Our children count on us to protect them; these individuals did everything but protect these children."

The incident began unfolding February 22, when the Fort Worth Police Department executed a search warrant to look for stolen goods in the apartment of 17-year-old Demetris McCoy, the unemployed uncle of the two children, and 18-year-old Vanswan Polty, Ure said.

Among the items recovered was camera equipment, Ure said. Upon looking at one of the tapes, investigators came across "a session where these two males were providing marijuana" to the youngsters, he said. "They were essentially trying to get them high, laughing. The children are stumbling, falling around."

Ure said it appeared that the videotaped scene was not the boys' first such session.

The 2-year-old was holding what appeared to be a marijuana cigarette "like he's done it before," Ure said. "He's inhaling."

The boys' mother, McCoy's sister, has told police she was sleeping in the back bedroom during the incident. She has not been charged, Ure said.

Nor has another minor, who served as the cameraman, Ure said.

In the video, a man puts a cigarette into the toddler's mouth. The other boy is seen smoking without prompting.

The children have been in the custody of Child Protective Services, Ure said.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/04/pot.kids/index.html (VIDEO)

ALVAREZ6
03-04-2007, 06:19 PM

WATAUGA, Texas (CNN) -- Police in suburban Fort Worth, Texas, said a videotape found in a search for stolen goods appears to show two teenagers persuading a 2-year-old boy and his 5-year-old brother to smoke marijuana.

"I have never seen anything like this quite so disturbing," said Bruce Ure, director of public safety for the Watauga Police Department. "Our children count on us to protect them; these individuals did everything but protect these children."

The incident began unfolding February 22, when the Fort Worth Police Department executed a search warrant to look for stolen goods in the apartment of 17-year-old Demetris McCoy, the unemployed uncle of the two children, and 18-year-old Vanswan Polty, Ure said.

Among the items recovered was camera equipment, Ure said. Upon looking at one of the tapes, investigators came across "a session where these two males were providing marijuana" to the youngsters, he said. "They were essentially trying to get them high, laughing. The children are stumbling, falling around."

Ure said it appeared that the videotaped scene was not the boys' first such session.

The 2-year-old was holding what appeared to be a marijuana cigarette "like he's done it before," Ure said. "He's inhaling."

The boys' mother, McCoy's sister, has told police she was sleeping in the back bedroom during the incident. She has not been charged, Ure said.

In the video, a man puts a cigarette into the toddler's mouth. The other boy is seen smoking without prompting.

That's just fucked up.

TheSanityAnnex
03-04-2007, 06:31 PM
I smoke marijuana every chance I get.
I sit in my house for days on end and stare at the roses in the closet.
When I go to Chinatown I get drunk and never get laid.
My mind is made up there's going to be trouble.
I have mystical visions and cosmic vibrations

Purple & Gold
03-04-2007, 06:40 PM
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00000JH21.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Nbadan
03-05-2007, 01:10 AM
Hey look, it's Sparky!

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/images/news/electric.jpg
Sparky (http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewvideo.php?id=9MJ0F9x92fE&tid=86828)

MrChug
03-05-2007, 01:25 AM
I think anything you completely commit yourself to could be a killer. Spirituality, sexuality, intillectuallity, and any other "ality" that you can muster could ultimately be your doom. Don't bring weed into this. Any excess is excessive...live within your means, in every sense...

MrChug
03-05-2007, 01:29 AM

Way to bring up the public view brotha...black fist in defiance! :dizzy