PDA

View Full Version : Ely

SequSpur
03-02-2007, 10:58 PM
is getting alot of experience sitting down. :cell

aaronstampler
03-02-2007, 10:59 PM
I bet he'll be dressed tomorrow in a back to back and Horry will be in the jacket.

nkdlunch
03-02-2007, 10:59 PM
hell yeah, he better be taking notes

SequSpur
03-02-2007, 11:09 PM
hell yeah, he better be taking notes

How to beat a lottery team for Dummies book?

All of this valuable time developing minute wasting bigs like Oberto and Bonner instead of building the future of the franchise. Typical.

boutons_
03-02-2007, 11:15 PM
I wonder if he got some good practice time with these 3 off days this week?

exstatic
03-02-2007, 11:33 PM
How to beat a lottery team for Dummies book?

All of this valuable time developing minute wasting bigs like Oberto and Bonner instead of building the future of the franchise. Typical.
Ely has no future on this team. It was a salary dump, pure and simple. Recognize. He has the same agent as Lamond Murray, and there is NO way in hell he re-signs, so why waste minutes on him? Pop would rather slice himself with razor blades and jump into a vat of saltwater than deal with that lying sack of shit Arn Tellem again.

Slinkyman
03-03-2007, 12:08 AM
Ely has no future on this team. It was a salary dump, pure and simple. Recognize. He has the same agent as Lamond Murray, and there is NO way in hell he re-signs, so why waste minutes on him? Pop would rather slice himself with razor blades and jump into a vat of saltwater than deal with that lying sack of shit Arn Tellem again.

Isn't it RC's job to negotiate with players not Pop? Williams had an expiring contract, how much did the spurs actually save on that deal? Ely is just getting the same treatment that Nazr got when he was traded here. He'll get his chance eventually.

SequSpur
03-03-2007, 12:15 AM

Now Pop is getting players and sitting them in chairs to spite an agent.

Geezus got damn kriste.

RC's Boss
03-03-2007, 12:51 AM
Hope he has a seat cushion. Maybe pop will get him a recliner to have courtside! One w/ cupholders to secure his frothy beverage!

Dave McNulla
03-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Now Pop is getting players and sitting them in chairs to spite an agent.

Geezus got damn kriste.
are you slow? rc got ely to lower the salary cap tax for holt. he doesn't play because he hasn't earned it. ely won't get a contract because smart people don't deal with the devil.

T Park
03-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Sequ still feels that John Lucas is a better coach than Pop.

Let that sink in and ignore him like you will.

Kori Ellis
03-03-2007, 01:49 AM

Well his agent is Dan Fegan. :)

ChumpDumper
03-03-2007, 04:45 AM
Is the fax machine broken?

bigdog
03-03-2007, 11:36 AM
actually, Pop said that he wants to get Ely some playing time in the next 5 to 10 games,even as early as this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if Horry is inactive today since its a back to back game. Pop wants to get Ely on the floor,so he can know if he can be used in the playoffs

td4mvp21
03-03-2007, 11:42 AM
actually, Pop said that he wants to get Ely some playing time in the next 5 to 10 games,even as early as this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if Horry is inactive today since its a back to back game. Pop wants to get Ely on the floor,so he can know if he can be used in the playoffs

Since when does Pop ever do what he says he's going to?

boutons_
03-03-2007, 11:52 AM
"I wouldn't be surprised if Horry is inactive today since its a back to back game"

Pop already "preserved" ol' Rob last night, playing him only 13 minutes, probably just to keep his ancient muscles and ligaments from totally mummifying.

exstatic
03-03-2007, 01:33 PM
Well his agent is Dan Fegan. :)
Oops. I think they work for the same agency. Fegan is the lying sack of shit. Sorry Mr. Tellum. :)

The math is in other threads, so you can go look it up, but the Spurs saved upwards of a mil, closer to a mil five, on the trade. That's the reason it went down. RC first started negotiating contracts when Pop called and cussed Fegan out over the Murray shit. Will Perdue also had Fegan, and his contract was up that same summer. Fegan actually pulled him back to Chicago for less guaranteed $$$ and he got fucked over the next year when they couldn't lure Duncan there. That was the beginning of RC's ascent into the GM role.

objective
03-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Wasn't Horry dressed in both games of the last back-to-back?

I think so, he was dressed for the Atlanta game but didn't play.