PDA

View Full Version : Re-examing Oklahoma

Nbadan
03-04-2007, 02:58 AM
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/TRUCK/TRUCK2.gif
The pilot who took the photos wishes (for the obvious reasons) to remain anonymous, but these photos are purported to be of an area near Camp Gruber-Braggs, Oklahoma in early April of 1995. Needless to say, just days after this photo was taken, the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City was destroyed (along with internal cutter charges) by a Ryder truck full of explosives.

The former deputy director of the FBI is calling for the Oklahoma City bombing invistigation to be reopened. I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that Terry Nichols signed an Afidavit and pointed the finger at retired FBI agents and saying they were responsible for the bombing.

BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/6275147.stm)

Here is a copy (Here is a copy of the signed Afidavit by Terry Nichols) of the signed Afidavit by Terry Nichols. Even the Governor's Office of the State of Oklahoma issued a 500 page Report tearing apart the Federal Government "position" on the Murrah Building bombing. Brigadier General Benton K. Partin USAF (and holder of numerous degrees in engineering and explosives) issued this report (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/PARTIN/okm.htm) completely debunking the "official" story.

Extra Stout
03-04-2007, 03:06 AM
Yes, this makes perfect sense. The FBI blew up the building and framed radical white-supremacist Christians. They did this as a pretext so they could invade the Branch Davidian compound.

Extra Stout
03-04-2007, 03:07 AM
And of course even though the Democrats were in power in 1995, Dick Cheney ran the operation through back channels between the Army, the FBI, and Halliburton.

Extra Stout
03-04-2007, 03:09 AM
By the way, the picture of the Ryder truck is incontrovertible evidence of the conspiracy, between everyone knows that Ryder trucks are very rare, so if you see one in one place, it's a near-guarantee that if you see one in another place nearby it's the same truck.

The same principle works with Ford F-150's and Toyota Camrys.

Nbadan
03-04-2007, 03:13 AM
read the General's report before you dig yourself a deeper hole...

Nbadan
03-04-2007, 03:19 AM
The Eglin Blast Effects Study.

The government, in trying to prove that a single Ryder truck filled with explosives could have caused the damage seen in the Murrah building commissioned an experimental study by the Armament Directorate, Wright Laboratory at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida. Intended to be used to bolseter the "lone bomber" case against Timothy McVeigh, the results of the study proved to be an embarressment to the government.

The new Eglin blast study convincingly proves the fundamental points set forth by General Partin: That air blast is an inefficient mechanism against hardened, reinforced concrete structures, and that “the pattern of damage [to the Murrah Building] would have been technically impossible without supplementing demolition charges.”

sabar
03-04-2007, 05:40 AM
What's the motive?

Justifying Waco?
Testing for later conspiracy (9/11)?
Getting the AEDPA signed into law?

What's the federal gov't have to gain? And why plant explosives in the building anyway? Is there an unspoken law in terrorism where the building has to come down? People would have died even if nothing collapsed.

smeagol
03-04-2007, 07:43 AM
This is why conspiracy theorists rank pretty low in my "who are the posters with most credibility" list.

I was watching a documentary about how the US never set foot on the moon. What a bunch of fruitcakes!

Then there is the idiots who still belive crop circles are done by aliens even after the morons who make the circles have come out and claimed they are responsible for them.

There is also the crowd who believes the military have an alien spacecraft stashed in some hangar in Arizona.

Who else . . . ? Oh, yeah . . . the mookie crowd, Dan and mouse (and his aliases) who believe Bush is behind 9/11.

Oh well . . .

Marklar MM
03-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Aliens are real. :)

johnsmith
03-05-2007, 01:21 PM
Do you believe everything you see on the internet?

FromWayDowntown
03-05-2007, 03:07 PM
It must be a miserable existence to go through life believing that your government is always out to get you.

xrayzebra
03-05-2007, 03:13 PM
read the General's report before you dig yourself a deeper hole...

dan, get more tin foil. The old hat is looking a little tattered.

ChumpDumper
03-05-2007, 03:21 PM
That general also thought TWA 800 was brought down by two missiles.

ChumpDumper
03-05-2007, 03:44 PM
The Eglin Blast Effects Study.

The new Eglin blast study convincingly proves the fundamental points set forth by General Partin: That air blast is an inefficient mechanism against hardened, reinforced concrete structures, and that “the pattern of damage [to the Murrah Building] would have been technically impossible without supplementing demolition charges.”What Elgin Blast Study? There is nothing out there that corroborates that "New American" story.

Nbadan
03-05-2007, 05:24 PM
It must be a miserable existence to go through life believing that your government is always out to get you.

If I was paranoid that the government was after me I certainly wouldn't be posting this on the web. I've always said that my role here is to find the truth. There is considerable evidence that has surfaced in the years since the OKC blast, and even after McVey's trial and subsequent execution, but if you would rather stick your head in the sand, always believe what you are told by the M$M and label anyone else who would rather look at this logically as a 'conspiracy theorists' your free to do so.

ChumpDumper
03-05-2007, 05:26 PM
If I was paranoid that the government was after me I certainly wouldn't be posting this on the web.Funny, because you used that very excuse to avoid posting other things on the internets.

Nbadan
03-05-2007, 05:34 PM
News reports from that day:

Oklahoma City Bombing RARE footage (http://youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk)

Nbadan
03-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Funny, because you used that very excuse to avoid posting other things on the internets.

No, I said everything has it's time....

ChumpDumper
03-05-2007, 05:54 PM
And what does that mean?

Why was that not the time?

Phenomanul
03-05-2007, 06:15 PM
This is why conspiracy theorists rank pretty low in my "who are the posters with most credibility" list.

I was watching a documentary about how the US never set foot on the moon. What a bunch of fruitcakes!

Then there is the idiots who still belive crop circles are done by aliens even after the morons who make the circles have come out and claimed they are responsible for them.

There is also the crowd who believes the military have an alien spacecraft stashed in some hangar in Arizona.

Who else . . . ? Oh, yeah . . . the mookie crowd, Dan and mouse (and his aliases) who believe Bush is behind 9/11.

Oh well . . .

What's funny about Smeagol's post... is that the Roswell 1947 controversy is the most plausible event of the bunch.... I'm actually inclined to believe it.

Phenomanul
03-05-2007, 06:33 PM
how does alien craft fit into the young earth theory?

Just goes to show that your preconceptions about me are a tad too 'narrow'.....

Nbadan
03-05-2007, 06:34 PM
What's funny about Smeagol's post... is that the Roswell 1947 controversy is the most plausible event of the bunch.... I'm actually inclined to believe it.

Start your own UFO thread. :soapbox:

Yonivore
03-05-2007, 07:30 PM
News reports from that day:

Oklahoma City Bombing RARE footage (http://youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk)
Interesting footage Nbadan. I actually remember some of it and the early reports of other explosive devices. So, how did the government explain away the other two bombs?

I don't recall.

Nbadan
03-05-2007, 09:19 PM
At 10:28 a.m. CST, rescuers found what they believed to be a second bomb. Some rescue workers initially refused to leave until police ordered a mandatory evacuation of a four-block area around the site.[24][22] However about 45 minutes later the device was determined to be a simulator used in training federal agents and bomb-sniffing dogs, and relief efforts were continued.[8][22] The last survivor, a fifteen year old girl found under the base of the collapsed building, was discovered at about 7:00 p.m. CST.[22]

Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_Bombing)

2centsworth
03-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Yes, this makes perfect sense. The FBI blew up the building and framed radical white-supremacist Christians. They did this as a pretext so they could invade the Branch Davidian compound.that's the one thing that always disturbed me about this case. If they were white-supremacist why was Nichols married to a Phillapino Woman? Isn't that a big KKK no no?

ChumpDumper
03-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Good job debunking your own conspiracy, Dan.

Nbadan
03-05-2007, 09:28 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/OkcW.jpg
A security photo from a nearby building showing the Ryder truck approaching the Murrah Federal building.

Nbadan
03-05-2007, 09:34 PM
McVey's attorney thought McVey was the 'fall guy' to a larger conspiracy, but McVey didn't want his defense team to present that defense...

In his trial, whose venue had been moved from Oklahoma City to Denver, Colorado, McVeigh was represented by a defense counsel team of six principal attorneys led by Stephen Jones.[48] McVeigh wanted Jones to present a "necessity defense", that his bombing was intended to prevent future "crimes" by the government, such as the Waco and Ruby Ridge incidents. Jones, certain this approach would fail, refused to present it. He believed McVeigh was the self-sacrificial "fall guy" for a larger conspiracy. However, Judge Matsch ruled that the evidence supporting the larger conspiracy was insufficiently substantial to be admitted. Jones then attempted to raise reasonable doubt through arguing that no one had seen McVeigh near the scene of the crime; that the investigation into the bombing lasted a mere two weeks; and that the bombing could not have been accomplished by merely two men, but by a larger conspiracy of people that McVeigh was hiding. The defense called a mere 25 witnesses, all in the span of one week, including Dr. Frederic Whitehurst, whose expert testimony demonstrated that the FBI's sloppiness might have contributed to contaminated evidence.

Yonivore
03-05-2007, 09:37 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/OkcW.jpg
A security photo from a nearby building showing the Ryder truck approaching the Murrah Federal building.
And? Isn't this something we know?

Nbadan
03-05-2007, 09:39 PM
that's the one thing that always disturbed me about this case. If they were white-supremacist why was Nichols married to a Phillapino Woman? Isn't that a big KKK no no?

Interesting history there too...

Nichols was twice married, first to Lana Padilla then to Marife Torres. Nichols was introduced to the latter woman, who hails from Cebu City in the Philippines, by Paradise Shelton Tours, of Scottsdale, Arizona. She was 17 at the time of their 1991 marriage.

Marife Torres was the mother of an infant son when she married Nichols. The child suffocated in a plastic bag while the couple was residing at the Nichols family farm in Michigan. The November 22, 1993 death shortly followed the birth of a son fathered by Nichols. Nichols and his wife frequently visited the Philippines, where she was working on a degree in physical therapy. He sometimes travelled to the Philippines alone, while she remained in Kansas.

Cebu City at the time was a reputed base for several militant organizations, including Liberation Army of the Philippines, the Communist Huk, and the Al-Qaida affiliate Abu Sayyaf. Stephen Jones, the trial attorney who first represented Tim McVeigh, cited evidence of a meeting in Davao City, in Mindanao in 1992 or 1993, when Yousef members, Abdul Hakim Murad, Wali Khan Amin Shah and a "farmer" met to discuss the Oklahoma bombing. Jones said the FBI was aware of the meeting.

Nichols had left a cryptic note for his first wife during one of his many visits to the Philippines. Upon returning from one visit to learn that she had prematurely opened a letter instructing her what to do in the event of his death, he made a series of telephone calls to a Cebu City boarding house. Witnesses, including Marife's brother said the boarding house is often used by residents from Mindanao. Other witnesses said Nichols may have been trying to reach his wife during the numerous repeated 30-second telephone calls.

From wikipedia link above..

Nbadan
03-05-2007, 09:46 PM
Aryan Army connection?

Federal prosecutors alleged McVeigh and Nichols funded the Oklahoma City bombing attack with USD $60,000 they netted during a robbery of the home of gun dealer Roger Moore (not the actor).

In the days before Nichols' state trial was set to begin, an Associated Press article cited FBI agents expressing outrage that they had not been shown evidence that Moore's license, or a fake license resembling his, was seized from the MidWest Bank Robbers. The gang of Aryan Republican Army affiliated robbers were reported to have visited Elohim City during the same days that McVeigh was alleged to have visited the private village in northern Arkansas. Terry Nichols has told investigators he did not rob Roger Moore; in fact he contends Moore gave him the weapons, cash and precious stones.

ggoose25
03-05-2007, 09:53 PM
i dont know if i buy this conspiracy. less than a month ago, the boston pd and bomb squad thought these were bombs:

http://www.gothamist.com/attachments/jen/2007_01_mooninite2.jpg

So i can see how in the wake of a huge explosion a mistake can be made on whether there were additional bombs or not

Nbadan
03-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Look at the first picture again.

http://members.aol.com/bardsquill/TRUCK2.GIF
Is that McVey's get-away car on the bottom left?

Yonivore
03-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Look at the first picture again.

http://members.aol.com/bardsquill/TRUCK2.GIF
Is that McVey's get-away car on the bottom left?
I don't know, is it?

Guru of Nothing
03-05-2007, 10:19 PM
that's the one thing that always disturbed me about this case. If they were white-supremacist why was Nichols married to a Phillapino Woman? Isn't that a big KKK no no?

http://gallery.michaelandkrissy.com/d/27260-3/DSC00024.jpg

Need I say more.