PDA

View Full Version : TP Music Video

Sam
03-04-2007, 10:18 AM
It's got our thugs Barry, Horry, and Timmy in it. :clap

It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be. Didn't see Eva in it though.

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/top%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bgame%2Btony%2Bparker/video/x12tgf_tony-parker-ft-booba-fabulous

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-04-2007, 12:27 PM
If I'm coaching any pickup game with any set of rules, do I ever, ever let Bones try and guard Tony?

angel_luv
03-04-2007, 01:35 PM
Ton's newest video was shot in a club... is that the one you saw?
i can't view video from work.

pussyface
03-04-2007, 01:43 PM
wow... what a fagg.

its just like every other shitty "this is whats wrong with the world" rap video out there, except a little worse.

spurs fans, do you guys think this guy is cool?
i know he's a good basketball player and all.

bigdog
03-04-2007, 01:46 PM
that video is REALLY old

Sam
03-04-2007, 03:30 PM
that video is REALLY old

Sorry I hadn't seen it and thought maybe some others hadn't either. No, it's not his latest video. It hasn't been released and from what I've heard he's not rapping in French in it either.

fraga
03-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Yeah wasn't that Nazr Mohammed??? Got's to be pretty old...

1Parker1
03-04-2007, 04:50 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

I love Tony, but he cannot sing and I love his trying to act all thuggish. And Barry coming out witht he ski hat looking like a skinny version of Eminem. :lol

I did like seeing Duncan's dribble moves though, he should try it more often :)

ShoogarBear
03-04-2007, 05:04 PM
wow... what a fagg.

its just like every other shitty "this is whats wrong with the world" rap video out there, except a little worse.

spurs fans, do you guys think this guy is cool?
i know he's a good basketball player and all.We think you're a douche.

Hope that helps.

pussyface
03-04-2007, 06:25 PM
We think you're a douche.

Hope that helps.

sorry if im not as cool as studio gangster tony parker, Capt. Dorko.

pussyface
03-04-2007, 06:27 PM
if devean george or jerry stackhouse put out some faggy video like that fag tony parker i wouldn't take offense to you spurs fags ripping on it.

he's just not a cool person, that all.

Kermit
03-04-2007, 06:29 PM
if devean george or jerry stackhouse put out some faggy video like that fag tony parker i wouldn't take offense to you spurs fags ripping on it.

he's just not a cool person, that all.
i'm sure that you'll defend the dirk/hasselhoff sextape.

ShoogarBear
03-04-2007, 06:42 PM
pussyface, king of the Mav Fans.

Shelly
03-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Yeah, that video made its rounds here a few months ago. I still haven't recovered after watching that.

My sister is a script supervisor and just worked on a commercial for ice cream with Eva. I told her to tell Eva not to let Tony make any more videos.

pussyface
03-04-2007, 10:18 PM
Yeah, that video made its rounds here a few months ago. I still haven't recovered after watching that.

My sister is a script supervisor and just worked on a commercial for ice cream with Eva. I told her to tell Eva not to let Tony make any more videos.

hehe...yeah.

thanks for your honesty and candor. its a little disconcerting how other spursfanmans will justify anything anyone on their team does no matter how screamingly irritating and flamingly douchy it is.

i think yours was the normal, human, nonspursrobot response

ShoogarBear
03-04-2007, 11:14 PM
hehe...yeah.

thanks for your honesty and candor. its a little disconcerting how other spursfanmans will justify anything anyone on their team does no matter how screamingly irritating and flamingly douchy it is.

i think yours was the normal, human, nonspursrobot responseAnd we all agree yours was the typical asshole dripping piece of shit uncomfortable with your manhood response.

cornbread
03-05-2007, 12:05 AM
I nominate Pussyface for Chief of the Spurs Fan Forums Police. Whenever we start acting all faggy and douchy, you can bet Pussyface will show up to regulate!

Louie Vega
03-05-2007, 12:17 AM
Should be ..............intersesting to say the least!

LittleGeneral
03-05-2007, 12:46 AM
Hey, I'm mainly just a lurker these days, but reading pussyface's comments prompted me to post a question. Is there any way to put certain posters on ignore?

Thanks.

Trainwreck2100
03-05-2007, 12:49 AM
sorry if im not as cool as studio gangster tony parker, Capt. Dorko.

It's not that you are not cool, you're just a douche

Trainwreck2100
03-05-2007, 12:50 AM
Hey, I'm mainly just a lurker these days, but reading pussyface's comments prompted me to post a question. Is there any way to put certain posters on ignore?

Thanks.

the option is in his profile

LittleGeneral
03-05-2007, 03:54 AM
Much obliged.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-05-2007, 04:18 AM

he's just not a cool person, that all. Give us some credit. I'd like to think Barry and them are half taking themselves seriously. Tony just made the video because he can. Sure he's not fooling anyone in it, that he's really ghetto. I mean Barry's in it for Christ sakes. It's a harmless video. No need to be all stonefaced about it calling Tony a fag. And posters on here fags.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WcItuDSGSJ4

johngateswhiteley
03-05-2007, 04:28 AM
it could have been absolutely horrible...instead it was just bad. i like how the other Spurs were in it though...

ZStomp
03-05-2007, 08:57 AM
That was weak.

That was gay.

That is so opposite of what the Spurs are.

No thanks.

Pistons < Spurs
03-05-2007, 09:55 AM
That was weak.

That was gay.

:tu

pussyface
03-05-2007, 11:33 AM

Thanks.

hehe...im gonna quote bob dylan on this one. ''you haven't done anything till you've been boo'd. if they love you or they hate you you must be doing something right."

anything is better than indifference, which most of you good folks inspire in droves. i'll leave it to you guys to be grey, dull and boring...you can count on me to be colorful and interesting.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-05-2007, 11:47 AM
I'm gonna quote ShoogarBear.

"You're a douche."

pussyface
03-05-2007, 12:38 PM
I'm gonna quote ShoogarBear.

"You're a douche."

"Oh!!!"