PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton For President.

Spursfan21
03-05-2007, 01:30 PM
haha I'm sorry but i just cant take her seriously.

America is not ready for a women president. A black candidate has a better chance. If i was voting democratic in the next election, I would vote for Obama. Race is not an issue with me. I dont know who im going to vote for because there is like 50 billion candidates right now, but if it was between obama and hillary...i would vote obama.

Jekka
03-05-2007, 01:51 PM
American could handle a woman president if we just had a better fucking candidate than Hillary Clinton.

AFBlue
03-05-2007, 01:53 PM
I would rock a t-shirt that said...

"Hillary is my Homegirl"

but I wouldn't vote for her....

Mixability
03-05-2007, 01:53 PM
America could handle a woman president if we just had a better fucking candidate than Hillary Clinton.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Vote for Jekka!

Spurminator
03-05-2007, 02:22 PM
If i was voting democratic in the next election, I would vote for Obama. Race is not an issue with me.

Wow, you are so enlightened.

DirkAB
03-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Hillary is a smug condescending cunt, and if America can't see that we are in trouble. She loves to be the one to step and say "I told you so," even when it is evident she doesn't know shit about what she's talking about. She loves to sit back and point fingers, she's the dirtiest and most negative politician of them all. I'd much rather have Obama get the nod, but I'll take Rudy over both of them.

03-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Political Forum!!

Hillary
03-05-2007, 03:21 PM
American could handle a woman president if we just had a better fucking candidate than Hillary Clinton.

:flipoff

CosmicCowboy
03-05-2007, 03:26 PM
I would have no problem voting for a qualified woman president but Hillary is NOT it.

Shelly
03-05-2007, 03:31 PM
I would have no problem voting for a qualified woman president but Hillary is NOT it.

ditto

Oprah for prez! :lol

ShoogarBear
03-05-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm not a Hillary fan, but you're going to try to say the men running are more qualified? :lol

blackbucket
03-05-2007, 03:38 PM
The ideal person would be one with integrity, conviction, intelligence, and leadership skills....... and THAT person would NEVER, EVER have a snowballs chance in hell to be elected.

Barack Obama
03-05-2007, 03:41 PM
The ideal person would be one with integrity, conviction, intelligence, and leadership skills....... and THAT person would NEVER, EVER have a snowballs chance in hell to be elected.

Your prayers have been answered.

Trainwreck2100
03-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Your prayers have been answered.

shouldn't you be Barack HUSSEIN Obama

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-05-2007, 04:19 PM
ditto

Oprah for prez! :lol

Sadly, I used to work with someone who thought a Hillary/Oprah ticket was a good idea.

Honestly, given their baseball affiliations I'm not sure that either is qualified to be president. Hillary is a Cubs fan/bandwagon Yankee fan. So either she lacks conviction or she's standing by something that has repeatedly broken her heart and let her down. Neither shows good judgement and leadership.

Obama is a White Sox fan. WHITE Sox. So he's clearly a sellout. And besides, they fixed the world series. He might as well name Pete Rose as his running mate.

And before you dismiss this as an unimportant metric, consider that George W. Bush worked for the Rangers and it was on his watch they traded Sammy Sosa. It's called America's past time for a reason. Give me a Cashman/Epstein ticket and you'll have my vote. Might as well have the federal government directed by people who are used to wasting millions of dollars.

Spurminator
03-05-2007, 04:22 PM
Ryan/Robinson. FTFW.

ShoogarBear
03-05-2007, 04:27 PM
Obama is a White Sox fan. WHITE Sox. So he's clearly a sellout. Damn, this is an epic day for sig materiel.

FWIW, when I lived in Chicago, I was a White Sox fan, too. The Cubbies are the team of bourgeois imperalism.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Damn, this is an epic day for sig materiel.

FWIW, when I lived in Chicago, I was a White Sox fan, too. The Cubbies are the team of bourgeois imperalism.

How imperial can you be when you can't win on the road?

2Blonde
03-05-2007, 04:33 PM
It's not a personality contest. That's what the student body race for president was in high school. It's about who has the political balls to get the job done. I'd bet money that Hilary's are bigger than Rudy's & Barack combined. :lol Barack is likable, but he's inexperienced and without the needed connections. Rudy is just trying to slide by on his record of being a Mayor who showed good PR skills during a tragic time. What has he accomplished on a national scale since 9-11 that entitles him to run our country. I don't know if Hilary is the right one, but IMO Rudy & Barack aren't.

CosmicCowboy
03-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Hillary Clinton went to a primary school in New York City to talk
about the world. After her talk, she had a "question and
answer" period. One little boy raised his hand & the Senator
asked him for his name.

"Kenneth."

And what is your question, Kenneth?"

"I have 3 questions:

1st - Whatever happened to your medical health care plan?
2nd - Why would you run for President after your husband shamed the
office?

3rd - Whatever happened to all those things you took when you left
the White House?"

Just then the bell rang for recess. Mrs. Clinton informed the
children they would continue after recess. When they resumed
Hillary said, "Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question
time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy put up his hand. Hillary pointed to him and
asked him for his name.

"Larry."

"And what is your question, Larry?"

" I have 5 questions:

1st - Whatever happened to your medical health care plan?

2nd - Why would you run for President after your husband shamed the
office?

3rd - Whatever happened to all those things you took when you left
the White House?

4th - Why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?

5th - What happened to Kenneth?"

2Blonde
03-05-2007, 04:54 PM
That's funny. :lol

DirkAB
03-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Rudy is just trying to slide by on his record of being a Mayor who showed good PR skills during a tragic time. What has he accomplished on a national scale since 9-11 that entitles him to run our country.

Ridiculous on so many levels. What has Hillary done to display any kind of character that would even compare to what Rudy did during 9-11? You think that was just "good PR skills" he displayed that helped pull our nation together at that time? Get fuckin' real. You want to talk about balls, Hillary can't even take responsibility for her own votes in the senate, she has no balls. Hillary just points fingers and passes the buck, refuses to take any responsibility.

Trainwreck2100
03-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Hillary just points fingers and passes the buck, refuses to take any responsibility.

So she's a politician, that is already established

ShoogarBear
03-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Ridiculous on so many levels. What has Hillary done to display any kind of character that would even compare to what Rudy did during 9-11? You think that was just "good PR skills" he displayed that helped pull our nation together at that time? Not to mention all the innocent people who got shot by the NYPD under Rudy before 9/11.

T Park
03-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Obama is way out to the left.

Hillary is a superficial, has zero stance on anything, or actually on Iraq I think she has like 538 different stances.

Mccain is a democrat acting like a republican.

Guiliani the same.

Its all shit again.

John Kasich and JC Watts, where are thee?

JoeChalupa
03-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Hillary cannot overcome the simple fact that some "just don't like her" regardless of the fact that she is qualified to be President but the a "bad taste" she leave people with is too strong for some to overcome.
Rudy can win on 9/11 alone and he's going to milk if for all it is worth.
I personally like Barack Obama. Far too the left? I don't think so.
I like the fact he's not a career politiician....yet. The man is brilliant and his resume is solid. He's the candidate....man, I'm backing.
Most is important thing is no matter who you like or support. Read up on ALL the candidates and don't allow partisan views to cloud your view of a particular candidate. I'd vote for McCain before Rudy. I like McCain and I may still vote for him depending on what I hear in the weeks and months too come.

Get out and get educated on the candidates and VOTE!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Damn...is this the political forum?

T Park
03-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Far too the left? I don't think so

his voting record says other wise.

mrsmaalox
03-06-2007, 10:46 AM
personally it's a bit early for me to decide who to vote for: I liketo wait for the field to be narrowed down to 1 or 2 candidates. I can't honestly say if I would support Hilary but there is one thing about her that just totally cracks me up. I love the effect she has on men, especially white men! Just the mere mention of her name makes my husband irate, homicidal, suicidal,etc. I don't understand it, but a strong woman sure is intimidating to them!

CosmicCowboy
03-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Interesting snopes read on Hillary

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/hildabeast.asp

mavsfan1000
03-06-2007, 01:18 PM
At this point just about anything is better than what we have.
You are naive to think things can't get worse. :nope

phyzik
03-06-2007, 01:32 PM
I have no problem voting for a woman or any person of any race, but I swear on my fathers grave, Hillary Clinton is the damn anti-christ.

Save your souls!! Dont vote Hillary!

DirkAB
03-06-2007, 03:36 PM
personally it's a bit early for me to decide who to vote for: I liketo wait for the field to be narrowed down to 1 or 2 candidates. I can't honestly say if I would support Hilary but there is one thing about her that just totally cracks me up. I love the effect she has on men, especially white men! Just the mere mention of her name makes my husband irate, homicidal, suicidal,etc. I don't understand it, but a strong woman sure is intimidating to them!

So if a man doesn't like Hillary it's because he's intimidated by a strong woman, no chance that he just can't stand the way that fuckin' cunt acts like she knows everything and everybody else is an idiot. And if Hillary was a dude and she acted that way, she would have gotten her arse kicked a long long time ago, a man can't get away with acting like that.

ididnotnothat
03-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Then why hasn't anybody kicked Dubya's ass?

mrsmaalox
03-06-2007, 08:09 PM
So if a man doesn't like Hillary it's because he's intimidated by a strong woman, no chance that he just can't stand the way that fuckin' cunt acts like she knows everything and everybody else is an idiot. And if Hillary was a dude and she acted that way, she would have gotten her arse kicked a long long time ago, a man can't get away with acting like that.
Good grief it's EXACTLY how most the male politicos act. Case in point: Dick Cheney!!!

2Blonde
03-06-2007, 10:46 PM
I can't honestly say if I would support Hilary but there is one thing about her that just totally cracks me up. I love the effect she has on men, especially white men! Just the mere mention of her name makes my husband irate, homicidal, suicidal,etc. I don't understand it, but a strong woman sure is intimidating to them!

:lol MrsMaalox, I believe DirkAB just proved your point. :lol

Spurtacular
11-22-2017, 05:09 AM

But Barry told us she was the most qualified ever! Then again, he also said that a Trump victory / Hillary loss would be an affront to his legacy. :lmao

Spurtacular
08-27-2019, 04:09 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmvt7yFTtt8